shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Box extras

MelMc

Rough_Rock
I was tidying up my jewelry box this morning and was thinking about that one section that doesn't have jewelry but all the little bits and bobs that make my jewelry more useable. It made me wonder what everyone else has in theirs. Mine currently has: two extra earring backs, one chain extender, a package of rubber stoppers that keep hook earring in place, three different pin to pendant converters, and a thingy for adding a pendant to a string of pearls. There is also one watch band pin that evidently spontaneously materialized because none of my watches are missing their band.

What's in yours?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was tidying up my jewelry box this morning and was thinking about that one section that doesn't have jewelry but all the little bits and bobs that make my jewelry more useable. It made me wonder what everyone else has in theirs. Mine currently has: two extra earring backs, one chain extender, a package of rubber stoppers that keep hook earring in place, three different pin to pendant converters, and a thingy for adding a pendant to a string of pearls. There is also one watch band pin that evidently spontaneously materialized because none of my watches are missing their band.

What's in yours?

When its best confidant can i please see the peael pendent thingy ?

MelMc

Rough_Rock
pendant converter (2).JPG

Bad photo. I'll try to get a better one tomorrow with it unfolded. On the right side is a hinge that snaps over the pearl strand. The left side is hinged in the middle so it twists open to go through the bale of the pendant.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
pendant converter (2).JPG

Bad photo. I'll try to get a better one tomorrow with it unfolded. On the right side is a hinge that snaps over the pearl strand. The left side is hinged in the middle so it twists open to go through the bale of the pendant.

Definatly tell and show us more
- at your leisure of course - no panic

I'd like to see it in use
I am very intetested in this as is
what stops it scratching the pearls?
Would it be possible for you to post a picture in one of the pearls threads
i think its @MakingTheGrade i was talking to about something similar

MelMc

Rough_Rock
Here we go, the pendant adapter in action. P1020876.JPG
Here is the adapter unfolded
P1020878.JPG
Through the bail and snapped shut.
P1020880.JPG
Snapped shut on the pearl strand.
P1020884.JPG

The final result. Because of the size and angles it doesn't work with all pendants and it's not hidden.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
P1020878.JPG
P1020880.JPG
P1020884.JPG

The final result. Because of the size and angles it doesn't work with all pendants and it's not hidden.

Thanl you
Excuse my late reply

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P1020878.JPG
P1020880.JPG
P1020884.JPG

Do you know where one can find/buy this style?

My mom and I have been looking for something exactly like it for years (i.e. one that can be used interchangeably with different pendants). All of the enhancer bails we've seem are more permanent.

MelMc

Rough_Rock
I bought it at Tripps.com way back in 90s. I just checked and they still have it and several other styles. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the company still sells to the public or if you need a jeweler to order it for you.

P.S. I paid $25 for it back then. I can't believe gold was ever that cheap. :-o

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought it at Tripps.com way back in 90s. I just checked and they still have it and several other styles. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the company still sells to the public or if you need a jeweler to order it for you.

P.S. I paid $25 for it back then. I can't believe gold was ever that cheap. :-o

$25 very well spent !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results