shape
carat
color
clarity

JannPaul Reviews/Testimonials?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@ssaratan Did you mean an engraving/inscription on the inside Personally, I love that idea. A ring is sort of “anonymous” without one. But of course, it’s so personal.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I am having some melee from my mother's engagement ring set on the inside of the ring. I will ask if there is room to at least put our initials and date of wedding.

Lab_Guy

Rough_Rock
OP here - Diamond has been cut and graded

Decagon 2.7 Carat, GCAL 8X VVS1 E. Platinum 2.2 mm Channel with 1.7mm princess melees

USD is stronger now and the final price is going to be cheaper than anticipated, feels like I didn't spend enough $, but GF thought that 2.5 was already too big.

JP's website pricing is in USD. Did they price your decagon and setting in SGD at some point, then USD appreciated by the time your paid in full?

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. They priced mine in SGD and then my bank did the currency exchange when they sent the wire.

ssaratan

Rough_Rock
1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 48

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! Did you get it inscribed? I love the craftsmanship of mine. Feels substantial and well made. How’re you feeling about your choice? Thrilled for you!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I can't wait for my ring. I keep putting it out of my head and get through a couple of days. Always waiting for the What's App "ping" to sound!

ssaratan

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! Did you get it inscribed? I love the craftsmanship of mine. Feels substantial and well made. How’re you feeling about your choice? Thrilled for you!

It's great better in person, I did get it inscribed. I must say they've became less responsive but I guess they are busy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results