shape
carat
color
clarity

JannPaul Customer Service

Victor Ang

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. Has anyone bought JannPaul's emerald cuts? Would like some feedback on them. I'm considering their emerald cut in the White Series but haven't got an opportunity to seeing it in-person. Am wondering how it compares to the other emerald cuts as I understand that theirs is patented.

And does anyone have experience with their lab growns?

I've got an online video session set up with them next week and prepping all the qns :)

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone. Has anyone bought JannPaul's emerald cuts? Would like some feedback on them. I'm considering their emerald cut in the White Series but haven't got an opportunity to seeing it in-person. Am wondering how it compares to the other emerald cuts as I understand that theirs is patented.

And does anyone have experience with their lab growns?

I've got an online video session set up with them next week and prepping all the qns :)

Hi Victor. Who will u be meeting with?
Yes I have seen both mined n lab in person n they are indistinguishable.

Their white series emerald cuts are very much brighter than the traditional ones. There is an added edges at the sides which make it looks a bit like elongated cushion with step cuts. I like it very much but my hubby prefers the decagon n shield cut. Hearts got my vote too.

I will be posting the images n videos of my visit in the lab diamond discussion thread. I think I also have taken pictures of the emerald too.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

Their white series emerald cuts are very much brighter than the traditional ones. There is an added edges at the sides which make it looks a bit like elongated cushion with step cuts. I like it very much but my hubby prefers the decagon n shield cut. Hearts got my vote too.

I will be posting the images n videos of my visit in the lab diamond discussion thread. I think I also have taken pictures of the emerald too.

I have posted the photos and videos in this thread:

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock
I have posted the photos and videos in this thread:

@La2020 Do you have a flippingbook of your Decagon that you can post here?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
@La2020 Do you have a flippingbook of your Decagon that you can post here?

@DRSAMURAI definitely will do that.. Perthaps 5 to 6 mths later.. Was told that my 0.8+c Decagon needs around 5 to 6 mths of gestation and I only placed my order this month. How long did yours take? I think bigger carat will take longer?

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock
@DRSAMURAI definitely will do that.. Perthaps 5 to 6 mths later.. Was told that my 0.8+c Decagon needs around 5 to 6 mths of gestation and I only placed my order this month. How long did yours take? I think bigger carat will take longer?
@La2020 My wife's Decagon solitaire bespoke cutting took 2 1/2 months. And was told 3-4 months last year. It took her 3 1/2 months to decide on the metal type, the setting style and how many melees. A month delay in waiting for the wax ring models X 2 shipments of 3 ring styles per mailing and the 2 weeks delay X 2 was with the US Postal Service. They were posted air mail registered mail timely from Singapore. If you are getting your setting from JP, suggest you get the hand forged setting completed while waiting for the Master Cutter to fashion his exacting mastery on your Decagon. Then when it arrives at JP from AGS, Miyabi-san can work his diamond setting magic for you immediately. JP is as fanatically strict and particular with their hand forged settings as with their diamonds. Would like to see your Decagon's pedigree and SIC profile in the flippingbook.

Victor Ang

Rough_Rock

I'm not sure who I'll be meeting for their online consultation, but I just put in a request for Eugene. My session with them will be this weekend, and the plan is to explore what they have. I have a mate in Singapore who can help me see the diamonds I've shortlisted with them and help give some visual opinions.

I saw your posts in the lab diamond discussion thread. The different diamonds looks so amazing! I've never thought about fancy colors until I saw your videos.

Victor Ang

Rough_Rock
Hello again! I was unfortunately down with Covid previously and got really sick so I had to push back my meeting sadly. The people at JP were kind enough to help reschedule my session and I'm finally going to see the diamonds next week. I'm so excited after seeing all your videos and I can't wait to kickstart my process with them too!

Recently I was looking into ring design styles and I'm really torn between getting her something classic or something more unique and fanciful. They shared with me this new design they recently did with the Emerald 2.0 and Fancy Pink Oval 8 and I thought it look outstanding! But beautiful as it is, I'm worried it also might be a bit much for her cause she tends to always lean towards a cleaner look.

Timely enough their most recent post was also an Emerald 2.0 and I never thought of such a design before but it actually looks really good too.. I have too many options hahahaha. I'll keep you guys updated after my session next week!

Attachments

• V4 (1).png
    V4 (1).png
    922.1 KB · Views: 20
  • V4 (2).png
    V4 (2).png
    782.9 KB · Views: 18
  • V4 (5).png
    V4 (5).png
    673.8 KB · Views: 18
  • V4 (8).png
    V4 (8).png
    871.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Emerald 2.0.png
    Emerald 2.0.png
    843.5 KB · Views: 20

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock
I read that we might not need to pay duty if its shipped loose but I’m not so sure maybe you can open a thread and ask other PSer

CutMonkey, TripEx and munchee, There is a US-Singapore FTA in effect and JannPaul can provide the necessary Certificate of Origin documentation to effect a Duty Free JP diamond. State sales tax may be another matter depending on where one resides.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results