shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT It's here!! My 4.02 ct. OMB cushion

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! The most beautiful treasure I saw in my life! wow! Congratulations! :appl: :love: :love: :appl:

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY SHizznits!!!!! It looks like a domed football stadium on your hand.....and I mean that in the most complimentary way... :love: :love: :love:

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness thats a honker.You could knock someone out girl lol.The detail of your setting is gorgeous.Congrats on your new sparkler!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on that beauty - I love the picture of it with your pearls :appl:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It's not just a ring - it's an objet d'art! Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Fabulous! There are no words. I'm already counting down to the Berkshire weekend. The jewelry highlight of my year! (esp if you love JB Star and/or Christopher Designs!) Congrats on finding such a beauty!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Von and Derby girl.. I totally don't mean to hijack this thread in anyway.. but..
We are going to be at the Berkshire meeting at the beginning of May!! Cocktail party on Friday night.. woohoo!!
Are either of you gals going?

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Itzme- Thanks so very much! I love coming here and admiring everyone's beautiful bling, so many amazing pieces!

Skippy- Thank You! I truly appreciate all the nice comments.

Vintageinjune- I love your romanticized scene! I'm like you, I love to see many many pics! Thanks for your nice comments.

Autumn gems- Thank You! I,m not really sure what a 4 ct. Cushion should face up, in mm's, but I'm pretty happy with how
The finger coverage works!

Stci- That is a very sweet compliment, Thank You!

NYCsparkle- Thanks! That's a great compliment...I'll take it in a sincere way! Hut hut hike!!

Tanj- thanks so very much! Thank goodness I'm a lover not a fighter..lol

Madam Bijoux- Thanks so much! That's one of my favorite photos too.

Smith1942- what a great sentiment, Thank You! I will treasure it.

Derbygal- Thanks very much! My old ring was a crisscut cushion by Christopher designs. I'm eyeing a great band..but think I need to save for a while..heehee

Rubies-R-Me I really would love to attend the weekend festivities in May, but my daughters birthday is that weekend, so I don't think I will be able to attend. Hopefully next year! Are you going?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Von!
Yes!! We are going to Omaha for that weekend.. so excited.
I will say a fond hello to Borsheims for you and your STUNNING ring!!!!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring! I adore your fire shots!! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drop dead gorgeous! 8)

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Rubies-R-Me|1366145955|3428363 said:
Hi Von!
Yes!! We are going to Omaha for that weekend.. so excited.
I will say a fond hello to Borsheims for you and your STUNNING ring!!!!

Did you have a great weekend? I talked with my SA at Borsheims and she said it was a great weekend! Hopefully I will be able to go next year.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Alistra|1366147038|3428377 said:
What a stunning ring! I adore your fire shots!! :love:

Thanks so very much! Fire shots always so cool.. I love looking through that thread.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
mom2boys|1366147871|3428389 said:
Drop dead gorgeous! 8)

Thanks very much for your nice compliment. I still wake up and reach for this ring.. I can't wait to slip it on my finger first thing in the morning.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Von!
Yes!! We had such a wonderful weekend in Omaha.. it was truly a whirlwind of fun! :D
The weather wasn't the best.. cold and rainy but it didn't put a damper on it at all. We went to the Cocktail hour at Borsheims on Friday and I tried on more than a few fantastic $$$$ ruby rings. It was super crowded as usual but oh so festive.
Saturday was the meeting, then a great dinner at Piccolos and then a visit to the Nebraska Furniture Mart where I found a chair and just sat.. so tired. My hubs had a great time looking at all the electronics. Then Sunday early AM a nonstop flight back to NY and we were home. We didn't buy much.. just a box or two of Sees candies and a momento Berkshire watch for the hubs that they were selling at the meeting. We absolutely LOVE Omaha.. the best of America.

cole9427

Rough_Rock
just wondering where you purchased your ring from

cole9427

Rough_Rock
it's REALLY beautiful, by the way :)

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW-WOW-WOW :appl: It leaves me speechless!!! My favorite cut and SO BIG!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ok, I'm back. I'm glad this ring got bumped cuz I CANNOT get enough of that high crown small table!!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Von what a beautiful ring - the setting is absolutely magnificent and the stone, WOW :love:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Rubies-R-Me|1368703924|3448058 said:
Hi Von!
Yes!! We had such a wonderful weekend in Omaha.. it was truly a whirlwind of fun! :D
The weather wasn't the best.. cold and rainy but it didn't put a damper on it at all. We went to the Cocktail hour at Borsheims on Friday and I tried on more than a few fantastic $$$$ ruby rings. It was super crowded as usual but oh so festive.
Saturday was the meeting, then a great dinner at Piccolos and then a visit to the Nebraska Furniture Mart where I found a chair and just sat.. so tired. My hubs had a great time looking at all the electronics. Then Sunday early AM a nonstop flight back to NY and we were home. We didn't buy much.. just a box or two of Sees candies and a momento Berkshire watch for the hubs that they were selling at the meeting. We absolutely LOVE Omaha.. the best of America.

I'm so glad you had a good time! I really want to try and go next year!! I adore Borsheims "High Rollers" room.. Haha. (My term for the room with the $$$$ pieces of jewelry) :naughty:

Von03

Shiny_Rock
cole9427|1372090497|3471354 said:
just wondering where you purchased your ring from

Hi there! Thank you for the compliment. I purchased my ring from the jewelry store Borsheims, in Omaha. It's by the vendor Precision Set.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1372091235|3471362 said:
SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!

Thanks very much! Still makes my heart beat fast!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
pixgirl|1372118018|3471655 said:
WOW-WOW-WOW :appl: It leaves me speechless!!! My favorite cut and SO BIG!

I kind of get the same reaction... Speechless.. Lol! Thanks very much, I love cushions & halos!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Monnyjay|1372148452|3471879 said:
Von what a beautiful ring - the setting is absolutely magnificent and the stone, WOW :love:

Thank You! It still amazes me that this ring found its way to me.. It's everything I ever wanted and the best part it was it found me.. It was meant to be!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
YT|1372142949|3471871 said:
Ok, I'm back. I'm glad this ring got bumped cuz I CANNOT get enough of that high crown small table!!!!

Aww, thank you so much! I do love this diamond.. It's high crown & small table makes my knees weak! Lol

Von03

Shiny_Rock
dragonfly411|1372170374|3472011 said:

That was my reaction when I first saw this ring.. Swoon!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What an amazingly beautiful ring!!! And I love Borsheim's! That's where we got my engagement ring (and our wedding rings) from. I am originally from Omaha, but now live in Louisiana. How I miss Omaha...and Borsheim's!! :(( Wear in good health, you lucky lady!! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results