shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT It's here!! My 4.02 ct. OMB cushion

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I'm drooling after that high and mighty crown! :love: :love: And the halo suits that stone perfectly! That's one gorgeous ring! :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
The setting is gorgeous!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blimey! :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh the crown!!! The crown!!! Incredible.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
+1 Rosebloom
The crown wow!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!! Your ring is absolutely stunning. The depth and character and SIZE of the stone is amazing.
The icing on your cupcake is that it's from Borsheims.. I lovelovelove Borsheims.
We go to the Berkshire Hathaway Annual meeting and the highlight is the cocktail party there on Friday night.
Their selection is unbelievable. Did they locate your stone for you? Congrats!! It's perfection. :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord, woman!!! I had to call my DH over to see this beauty! That is absolute perfection! OMG - that crown!!!!!! :lickout: :love: I seriously almost passed out from it's awesomeness!

Enjoy this gorgeous piece. I'm afraid I'd never get anything done for the rest of my life if I had this baby to stare at at all day! I love it so much!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Lil Misfit said:
Good Lord, woman!!! I had to call my DH over to see this beauty! That is absolute perfection! OMG - that crown!!!!!! :lickout: :love: I seriously almost passed out from it's awesomeness!

Enjoy this gorgeous piece. I'm afraid I'd never get anything done for the rest of my life if I had this baby to stare at at all day! I love it so much!!!
Yup, I called dh over to see this too. I told him, "THIS is the finger coverage I want. Now whatcha gonna do about it???"

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I went back to check your RT thread, and realized this is the diamond that found YOU and was love at first sight! Awesome! It looks lovely, congrats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly!! that is one BLINGASMIC diamond set in a SPECTACULAR setting!!! double whammy!!! Its amazing, simply AMAZING!!

Wear in good health and happiness --- and insure the heck out of it!! ;))

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1364770621|3417591 said:
and insure the heck out of it!! ;))

YES!! Please insure this puppy!!!!

I keep coming back to ogle it...it is SO beautiful. I think it may be my most favorite PS ring ever. :love: :love:

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Really stunning and what fire it has! Wear it in good health.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
HOT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my DREAM RING!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: It's HUGE on you!!!! But your fingers are nearly half my size. It looks perfect!!! So happy for you!

plainjane86

Rough_Rock
Drool! OMGGG! *dies*

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Sha-ZAM!! Thanks for all the pics. You can't take too many. :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
missy|1364689649|3417025 said:
canuk-gal|1364683196|3416954 said:
HI:

Crown fit for a princess!! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Ditto! Wear in health and happiness Von!!! :appl:

Thritto! Congrats on a beautiful ring!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure how to work super chunk and breathtaking into the same sentence! :love: :love: :love:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That is one amazing pillowy cushion! I love the plump high crown. looks awesome in that lovely setting too...what a lot of bling! Congrats!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
That crown is killing me. I want to hug it, kiss it, squeeze it and love it!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
NonieMarie- Thank You so very much!

Fi.Z- Thank You! I really love the high crown too, and the basket detail!

tyty333- Thanks so much! I must agree with your term delicate. I love that its a delicate, subtle double halo.

pandabee-Thanks very much! I,m very happy with my cushion. I'm so happy It found me too!!

Mayk-Thanks so much! It does take my breath away!

yennyfire- Thanks so much. I really loved your cushion that you owned, but your oval & setting are just gorgeous!

YT- Your post made me laugh out loud..Thank YOu so much! It really does sound like it would be a huge overkill ring..but then you see it and it's really great proportions!

ame- Love your post! Thank You!! :lol:

two-little-birds- Thanks so much! Love the word blingtastic!!

canuk-gal- Aww cheers Sharon! Thanks very much!

Laila619- Thanks so much! I too, love the tiny table!

athenaworth- Thanks so much! It has made me smile every day, so far!

diamondseeker2006- Thanks very much! I'm so glad you liked my photos!!

FancyDiamond- What a great compliment, Thank You!!

JaneSmith- I had some trouble narrowing the photos down..lol. Thanks for your kind words!

alisonia333- Thanks very much, I feel incredibly lucky to have been at the store that very day!

missy- Thanks for your warm wishes! Love your profile picture!!

woofmama- Thank you! everyone has been so kind and generous with the warm words & compliments.

pregcurious- Thanks so much! I feel lucky to have found a cushion of my dreams.

tweeter8177- Thanks very much! I adore the setting, and the life/fire of this diamond is truly amazing. Pics just can't quite capture the spirit.

sweetpea&babycorn- Thanks for your very nice words. I might just post a few more photos if I get some good shots! love your username!

Beecushion- Haha...such a great compliment, Thank You!!

kalomeli- Thanks so much..I was so stunned to see this beautiful cushion in such a delicate beautiful setting...It was just perfect to me!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Iknvrb4- Thanks so much! I truly adore the setting!

Alex T- Thanks you so much!! your one word is perfectly fitting!!

Rosebloom- Thank You, Thank You!! I do love the crown!!

Treenbean- Thanks so much...the crown just draws you in!

Rubies-R-me- Thank You!! I lovelovelove Borsheims too!! I was lucky enough to walk in on a weekend of an amazing wedding/diamond vendor show. (I was taking my older ring in for repair) My jewelry gal was estatic to see me..she wanted me to see this amazing ring..she knew it was my dream ring and what I had wanted when I was searching for my 20th wedding anniv. upgrade. But I didn't end up with quite the ring/style I wanted back then. It literally took my breath away..it was perfect...my dream ring found me!

Lil Misfit- You are so sweet! Thanks for your amazing words and compliments...You made my day. It has been a tad difficult to get anything done since I received this ring on saturday...lol.

YT- Thanks again, I do love the finger coverage!

GemFever- Thanks for your great compliments! i surely will have adequate insurance coverage!!

Enerchi- Everyone here has been so terrfic! Thanks for your wonderful compliments! It will be insured to all heck!! ;))

pixgirl- Thank You! I love the fire in this cushion...Its mezmerizing!!

04diamond<3- Thank You!! It was my dream ring too...Its still not quite feeling real!!

plainjane86- Thanks so very much! I have drooled a many of times over so many beauties on this site!!

vinjewels- Thanks so very much. I know that I personal love to see everyones photos of their amazing jewels!!

rosetta- Thanks for your kind words!

Snicklefritz- I think you just did in a wonderful way, Thank You!! I just love the great comments I have received!

ariel444- Thank You!! I really love my pillowy cushion..its truly everything I ever wanted in a cushion diamond!!

maccers- Thank You!! Trust me...I can relate to everything you have said..it produces the same very feelings in me!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH, absolutely gorgeous!!!!! My dream ring.............sigh...................

Von03

Shiny_Rock
This diamond reflects its surroundings like crazy.. It picks up every color.. The sky, water, grass, clouds, my house, my very bright pink coat.. :lol:

_5050.jpg

_5051.jpg

_5052.jpg

_5053.jpg

Von03

Shiny_Rock
A few more photos

_5054.jpg

_5055.jpg

_5056.jpg

_5057.jpg

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Thank You Catmom! Your ring in your profile is stunning!!

itzme

Rough_Rock
What an absolute beauty!! It looks so perfect in every angle with so much perfect bling and perfect amount of FIRE and perfectly in proportion to your hand. Did I mention it looks perfect? :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on being able to enjoy such a great rare piece. Also, thanks for the great pics so people like me can live vicariously through them.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
soooo stunning! :appl:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Whenever I see a beautiful work of art like that with so many tiny stones, I always have a romanticized scene play out in my head of a jeweler hunched over his masterpiece, hours upon hours spent putting in those tiny stones so carefully and precisely, going from a hunk of metal to a show stopping , sparkle-gasm inducing creation. It's incredible, and all the pictures? :appl: :appl: :appl: I have yet to see anyone here put up too many!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is smoking!!! It didn't seem big to be a 9mm at 4 ct but when I saw the pics, it's huge!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results