carat
color
clarity

#TBT It was in his guitar case!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 10:03:26 AM
Author: diamondlil
I just compared both the inspiration ring and the real thing, and Quest did such a great job capturing the details. I wish I could see it in person. Any progress on the wedding band?
I know, they did an amazing job, didn''t they? Heh--my folks live right by Quest, so maybe if I''m ever in town visiting we could get together--I''d love to see yours in person too!
1.gif

I haven''t put a tremendous amount of thought into the wedding band since I got the e-ring. The 3 options I''ve been considering were a thin bead-set eternity band, a deco eternity band with marquise shaped pieces going all around (like the pieces on the shoulders of my ring) or just a thin, plain platinum band. I''ll have to try them on w/ the e-ring, but my sense right now is that a plain platinum band might be best. I''d hate to overwhelm the e-ring w/ a blingy band...(though by the time I get the w-band I might have other ideas...
31.gif
)

Do you know if it''s possible to get a w-band that''s slightly thinner than 2mm?

Lmurden, thanks I am pretty lucky. I have a very sweet boy...
30.gif

Any progress on your Quest ring?

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread earlier, but better late than never, right?

Your ring is absolutely stunning and it sounds like you had such a cute proposal! I''m glad your boy didn''t make you wait very long for it, that could have been torture!!!!!

So so happy for you...

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that design, so intricate and just absolutely stunning!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, abra & Lady...I''m just thrilled with how it turned out too! (And that my boy didn''t make me wait long to wear it!) Abra, your kitty is just gorgeous, btw! What breed is s/he?

He''s proposed several times since the initial proposal--so cute! One of our friends told him he''d better stop doing that. He said I could say no one time & then where would he be? LOL! Not a chance...
30.gif

I have to say I''m really enjoying being officially engaged. We had a little engagement party last week & my parents are throwing us another the weekend after next. It''s so wonderful to celebrate with good friends. And I''m loving the fiancee introduction!
9.gif
Aah...so happy...
16.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I love this look! It''s so unique and that double tubey-on-top band is awesome. These Fay Cullen designs caught my eye when Mara (I think?) posted them a while back.

Congrats on the ring and the proposal!
1.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread!

It''s beautiful!... Your ring is so unique! Wow I really like it!! and talk about meticulous details!

Congratulations!!
36.gif

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
It''s great to hear you are so happy! Have you had any update on your wedding band situation or is it still a little early to do that? Have you set a date yet...

He definitely should not stop proposing, that''s so sweet! My fiance proposed at a restaurant we frequent here in DC and the next time we went in, the waiter remembered and gave us free dessert! I told the boy he should propose at all our favorite restaurants, just for the freebies...

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Long-awaited flower shot!

ETA: Sorry, that didn't resize well at all!

Flower shot.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s a great picture BrightSpot. I just love your ring!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Abra, I''m thinking probably a plain platinum band, but I haven''t finalized that yet.

Hmm....perhaps my FI could keep proposing at different restaurants. Then we could get lots of free desserts!!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so funny!!! Maybe even a free meal, or drinks!!!!
3.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2005 3:22:24 PM
Author: BrightSpot
Abra, I''m thinking probably a plain platinum band, but I haven''t finalized that yet.

Hmm....perhaps my FI could keep proposing at different restaurants. Then we could get lots of free desserts!!
31.gif

LOL!!
18.gif
11.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2005 3:25:41 PM
Author: kaleigh
That''s so funny!!! Maybe even a free meal, or drinks!!!!
3.gif
I think we''re onto something here, ladies....
31.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results