shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT It was in his guitar case!

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Oh that is one fabulous ring. Many many congratulations!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
18.gif
WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous - and gorgeous on your hand! Congratulations...
36.gif
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Girl, I am so happy for you! Congrats again!
36.gif

The ring is gorgeous
30.gif
and that pic of you and your fiance looks so cute! You two make a beautiful couple!

I think you should post more pics. I haven''t had enough!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s fabulous Brightspot.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Congratulations!!
36.gif

wow!! very beautiful ring ,ESP I love the setting .
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats, beautiful story,beautiful ring.
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Brightspot- I''ve been waiting to see this ALL DAY!
9.gif

and it certainly does not disappoint.. the ring is just beautiful, and your boy did a lovely job w/ the proposal (who can object to being asked twice?)

so happy for you! congrats
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
FAB-U-LOUS!!! Congrats! That is so unique and such a prettu ring!!!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on such a wonderful proposal! Your ring is beautiful...
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s PERFECT! The pics that Quest provided show so much detail. Well worth the wait I think. Congratulations to you both!!!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooooo beautiful! It came out really, really well! And it looks *so* good on your finger! What a knock-out!
Gosh... I''m getting a little misty thinking about the whole process!
15.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Brightspot! What a wonderful proposal. And that is an AMAZING ring. I love the way it looks on you
30.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Splendid looking ring and very stunning on your hand.
36.gif
Congratulations!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! - your ring is just beautiful!
30.gif

Heather

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous--big & sparkly!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It is so unique and just total EYE CANDY!!! That is a treasure indeed!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much to everyone for your heartwarming comments! I''m just glowing!

Gosh, I just can''t tell you guys how much my experience on PS has meant to me! I''ve learned so much here & enjoyed hearing everyone''s stories & seeing so many gorgeous rings, I was really looking forward to finally posting a ring of my own. It''s been just amazing reading all of your responses & seeing so many familiar faces.

A big thank you to kaleigh, my first PS friend, for always being there for me through everything from the beginning, velouriaL, for helping me decide what was right for me & convincing me to have the patience to wait for it to come to fruition (hopefully I did the same for you!), valeria101, design & photoshop genius, for helping me nail down the finer details of the ring design, to mrssalvo & diamondlil for holding my hand through the custom ring process, Milly for sending the diamond fairy in my direction, moremoremore for making me laugh, the list goes on and on.... Thanks to everyone for sharing a bit of your time & your lives (and a lot of your bling!) with me.

Ok, sorry for cheezing here.
20.gif
Back to the ring!
9.gif

I really love the work in the gallery too! I''m so glad I didn''t have it removed to fit a wedding band. I''m surprised at how much I enjoy looking at the ring from different angles. It does look like a thin band will fit fairly snugly against the e-ring. Yay!

curlygirl, re: this ring possibly being too big, you''re right, what was I thinking? I''m so over that...
31.gif

Lynnb, I''m very flattered that you''ve added my ring to your halo gallery! (though I don''t think you''d be able to lift your finger if you added a halo to your gorgeous new honker!
3.gif
) I have so many beautiful PS rings saved to my computer that I''m honored that mine is now taking up someone else''s memory space!
9.gif

Widget, thank you so much for the detailed compliments. I absolutely adore every ring you''ve shared w/ us (would you consider starting a thread showcasing your entire collection? Please?) so it means quite a lot to me that you like my ring.
5.gif
I love Deco stuff too! And my sweet, sweet guy....
30.gif

FG--thanks! Have you posted pics of your new w-bands? Just curious...
20.gif

kaylagee, I''m quite humbled to be mentioned in the same breath as La Reena, L''Art Nouveau and La Lovey, some of my very favorites along with, of course, La Kaylagee....
9.gif

VAgirl & Milly, I''ll try to see if I can get a few more pics. I forgot the flower shot...
2.gif

icekid, it''s been more than twice by now! My FI is so cute--he keeps proposing! (no additional rings, tho...
15.gif
LOL!) I just can''t wait to see your ring!!!

MMM, thanks for the compliment & for making me laugh so often!
35.gif

Diamondlil, I agree that Quest did a fabulous job! I''m so glad they sent pictures as I had a hard time capturing the details...

Velouria, I''m getting pretty misty as well. Thanks for all of your help & support along the way! It''s really been a pleasure getting to know you & share in the evolution of our respective rings! I''m so glad we held out for the *right* ring....it was so worth it!

Jennifer, thanks! You are certainly the expert on big & sparkly!
30.gif
36.gif

Tiff...speaking of eye candy, I just can''t wait to see the finished product on your ring! Wowza!
19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh geez, that is so sweet of you. Actually I think I had as much fun as you did going throught his whole process. I am just so happy for you, the ring is amazing.
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks, Kaleigh!
9.gif
I have every intention of sharing your excitement during the creation of your new asscher RHR! Any updates on that, btw?
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOG has my check just waiting for it to clear so they can send it to me. The design will be a Daniel K inspired halo ring, but I added a few twists. I am putting diamonds going up the prongs and am adding diamonds to the gallery. It will be done in platinum. I will post cad images as I get them. The asscher is .92 E VS1. It is going to be amazing, thanks to Storm!!!!!!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I can''t wait to see it! It''s going to be a knockout, kaleigh!
30.gif
Storm rocks...

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh BrightSpot! It turned out beautiful! I''m so glad you didn''t have to wait too long for it!
2.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Just came back for another look. I can''t get over how beautiful it is. I wish Quest had sent you a picture of all the little pieces before putting the ring together. I''m sure that was not an easy job. Can you post the inspiration ring for comparison?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I think this was the inspiration piece from Fay Cullen

fay%20cullen%20halo%20ring.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that''s just gorgeous!!! Congrats

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Bright,

I keep coming back to your thread to look at the ring again! It looks so good!
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks, everybody! I can''t stop staring at it!
9.gif

Yup, that was the inspiration, sevens! I think my RB makes it look fairly different from the ring w/ the OEC.

Jellybean, I''m glad I didn''t have to wait long for it either!
36.gif

Diamondlil, yeah, I''d actually requested to see each piece as it was made, but apparently that would''ve put a huge kink in the production process. I think being in the dark just added to the suspense, though! It really came out perfectly. I''m also enjoying the mix of the pave (bead set) diamonds, milligraining & the smooth metal. The shank is so comfortable.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I just compared both the inspiration ring and the real thing, and Quest did such a great job capturing the details. I wish I could see it in person. Any progress on the wedding band?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Lucky girl!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results