shape
carat
color
clarity

It Arrived!! My J.Rake Beverly K Pink Tourmaline Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
That''s stunning, JUST STUNNING!! What a find. Maybe I should get that pink sapphire earring!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:16:19 PM
Author: mochi
That''s stunning, JUST STUNNING!! What a find. Maybe I should get that pink sapphire earring!

Hurry mochi - they''ve only got one pair left!

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Really really lovely! I LOVE pink tourmaline! Some of them are too "candy" pink for my tastes but I like how that one has almost a lavender/raspberry hue to it. Very sophisticated!

- Jodie -

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, mausketeer. I know what you mean about the candy, electric pink - almost looks fake. I''m not a big fan of that either, so I''m happy this is a little more subtle (or moody, as brown.eyed.girl says).

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:37:50 PM
Author: cellentani
Thanks, mausketeer. I know what you mean about the candy, electric pink - almost looks fake. I''m not a big fan of that either, so I''m happy this is a little more subtle (or moody, as brown.eyed.girl says).

5.gif

I actually really like those flashes of blue - it''s such an unusual flash for a pink stone, but goes so well with it!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring. How much will you need to size down too? * Says she thinking could a 7 fit on my size 5 finger*

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s perfect. I love everything about it. The color is spectacular
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SanDiegoLady and MMT - day 2, and I''m still enthralled.

katebar - I''m not sure how much smaller you could size this. There is a sizing bar, but the diamonds go three-quarters around the shank. I have fairly large mitts, so while it fits perfectly on my left hand, I actually have to size it up a half-size for my right.
14.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I can''t seem to stop with the pics, so I took a couple of in my lightbox. Since I have it, I might as well use it...

RJake Pic1.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Lightbox #2.

RJake Pic2.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
From L to R: pink tourmaline, peach(?) sapphire pendant, pink sapphire & diamond ring.

RJake Pic6.JPG

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Yay for more pics! It''s so pretty!
3.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
For some reason, the color seemed really bright in this spot - no color correction.

RJake Pic5.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
And 2 feet away, it''s a little darker.

RJake Pic7.JPG

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s STUNNING!!!
30.gif
I''m biased. I have a BK set with the same engraving and fine details. I just love BK! The tourmaline looks beautiful too. So, are you keeping it?
9.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hi lyra, thanks for your comments - I''ve never had a Beverly K before, and I''m just loving the perfection in all the fine details (like the double-row milgraining!!). I don''t think I''d every spend $3000 on a RHR for myself - Bev K or not. But since it was such a great deal, I''ll definitely keep this. I just looked up your profile, and I love your Beverly K set - are you still happy with it? I too had a really hard time finding only one setting I liked, so I can certainly understand what you went through. And hey, you know that Vatche setting you really liked? The setting I finally went with is non-branded but similar in style - here''s a link if you''re interested: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-3rd-ring-in-two-years-has-arrived-and-i-almost-very-nearly-completely-love-it.105473/

Oh never mind, I just checked my own thread and saw you were already there - sorry.
41.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 1:48:46 PM
Author: Burk
3.gif
Aw, thanks Burk. Glad you''re liking the pics. BTW, I love your daughter''s hair - I wish my daughter would keep a barrette in place for longer than 30min! Can''t tell you how many packs of hair barrettes, headbands, bows, etc. we''ve gone through...
14.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
I LOVE IT! The detail is soo exquisite!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it is fabulous!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 1:47:44 PM
From L to R: pink tourmaline, peach(?) sapphire pendant, pink sapphire & diamond ring.

OMG, how cool! They are gorgeous!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2009 4:50:37 PM
Hi lyra, thanks for your comments - I''ve never had a Beverly K before, and I''m just loving the perfection in all the fine details (like the double-row milgraining!!). I don''t think I''d every spend $3000 on a RHR for myself - Bev K or not. But since it was such a great deal, I''ll definitely keep this. I just looked up your profile, and I love your Beverly K set - are you still happy with it? I too had a really hard time finding only one setting I liked, so I can certainly understand what you went through. And hey, you know that Vatche setting you really liked? The setting I finally went with is non-branded but similar in style - here''s a link if you''re interested: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-3rd-ring-in-two-years-has-arrived-and-i-almost-very-nearly-completely-love-it.105473/

Oh never mind, I just checked my own thread and saw you were already there - sorry.
41.gif
Yes, I still love my BK set! I think you and I have similar tastes though, I just adore your ER setting.
1.gif
My set is WG but so far it hasn''t shown *any* wear at all, no missing stones, engraving is perfect, even where the ER and WB touch the engraving is not showing any wear yet. So I''m very happy with the quality. I would love to have more pieces. I think you need the pink earrings too!
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
My ring came today!!!!! I''M IN LOVE......it is amazing....the diamonds sparkle like crazy and the tourmaline is really pretty!!!!
30.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:36:16 PM
Okay, here we go. I think I''m pretty happy with it - diamonds look good (there''s even a surprise diamond), it''s heavy - over 6gms, and the pink tourmaline looks pretty good.
Cellentani.....THANK YOU FOR TAKING LOTS OF PHOTOS....my ring looks just like your ring and fits my RH perfectly. My ring didn''t have a tag on it, though.

Lori

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:37:12 PM
Author: loriken214

Cellentani.....THANK YOU FOR TAKING LOTS OF PHOTOS....my ring looks just like your ring and fits my RH perfectly. My ring didn''t have a tag on it, though.

Lori
Wha??!! Not gonna post any pics? At least give us a hand shot...pleeeeaaaase!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s really pretty! I wish I had your jewelry collection!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kelli; it''s funny, but I think I enjoy my own pieces so much more when other PSers say they like them too. How''s the garnet re-set going - have you decided on a setting? And, based on your "sparkle" thread in CS, can I assume you''ll be getting something else soon, too?
31.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:34:59 PM
Author: loriken214
My ring came today!!!!! I''M IN LOVE......it is amazing....the diamonds sparkle like crazy and the tourmaline is really pretty!!!!
30.gif

Lori
I noticed the exact same thing!!! The diamonds in my ER aren''t as lively as these, and those are G,VS.
7.gif
for ER, but
36.gif
for Beverly K. Have you had a chance to scrutinize the tourmaline? On mine, the cut is a little off - the culet (and it''s not really even a point) is way off-center. That''s why most of my photos are taken from the right-hand side of the ring. And the color is nowhere near the candy-pink on the website, but I like it better.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! What a great deal. I too am impressed by Bev K''s quality.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:54:37 PM
Date: 2/12/2009 1:48:46 PM

3.gif

Aw, thanks Burk. Glad you''re liking the pics. BTW, I love your daughter''s hair - I wish my daughter would keep a barrette in place for longer than 30min! Can''t tell you how many packs of hair barrettes, headbands, bows, etc. we''ve gone through...
14.gif

Thanks! Poor girl can''t see if we don''t do something with it....I''m growing her bangs out. When she''s tired she tends to pull them out and hand them to me
20.gif
but overall she does do well. How old is your daughter?

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 11:32:56 AM
Thanks! Poor girl can''t see if we don''t do something with it....I''m growing her bangs out. When she''s tired she tends to pull them out and hand them to me
20.gif
but overall she does do well. How old is your daughter?
OMG I must still be hung over because I read this and thought you''re growing her bangs out because she pulls the HAIR OUT and hands them to you when she''s tired
23.gif
I thought "Oh that poor little girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results