carat
color
clarity

Is this too many rings for one hand??

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 5:38:33 PM
Author: bebe
Did you guys have special access to suppliers? spill it ladies, he hee!!
Honestly, we didn''t have any special access - I think we bought settings/jewelry from a total of 4 different vendors (all on 47th St), with the majority of the purchases at Klim and Awad. We also used J.I. Diamonds to set stones, re-do shoddy prongs, and other various projects. They, in particular, were outstanding jewelers! I, unfortunately, did have a setting disaster at a different vendor, and ended up shipping the botched job to Jonathan (at J.I.) for him to fix. And between the 3 of us, we bought 7 different settings at the 2 Klim locations!

Okay, let me post some more pics......

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing set of photos!!!! I''m totally awestruck seeing all those rings together!!!! Holy moly!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Let's see, I think there are still some of the new pieces that I haven't gotten to yet. Here's a reminder photo of the box, so you don't have to go back to page 2, lol!

IMG_1240a.JPG

The diamond earrings in the middle row are blinky's. She brought her little bag of diamonds ( I soooo need to get one of those, lol) and had a pair set into a jacket/stud combo from Klim Jewelry. They go perfectly with the 7.5mm pearl jackets she had made from South Pacific Pearls Co. I have to say, these were stunning in person, and I caught myself staring at them at several points - they have just the right amount of movement and are very elegant!

IMG_5328.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
The ring on the right, in the front row, is Allison''s to-die-for cuprian tourmaline, cut by Gene of Precision Gem. This stone had been burning a hole in her gem collection for almost a year before this trip, lol. Here''s a sneak peak at the profile, newly set, in an Intergem setting. After we picked up some of the newly set rings from J.I., we dashed around the corner for a NY slice, and celebrated the sparklies - note the cupcake in the background!

More shots of the cuprian ring to follow...

IMG_1193-1.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a much better shot!

IMG_1911resizeA.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
my ER wanted to play with Allison''s mega OEC, and they both threw some spectacular fire, much more than I could capture!

IMG_1209-1.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Several of you have asked about blinky''s spinel in the antique reproduction setting - well, here''s a closeup
9.gif
:

IMG_5341.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 2:21:13 PM
Author: dreamer_d
My vote for best thread ever!
9.gif
And another vote from me!!
emthup.gif
emlove.gif

This has to be by far the best thread of bling P0RN I have ever seen
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif
18.gif
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for sharing your beauties with us
36.gif
36.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
caught in the act
35.gif

BLINKYDOLLA-5315.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I think the only thing left in the box is the pair of earrings, middle row, far right. Those are studs/diamond jackets that I had set with a pair of rubellites. But you know how some of us PSers are - always questioning our jewelry decisions, and changing our minds.
20.gif
Well, I''m totally guilty of that, and the very next morning, exchanged them for dangly halos, similar to Allison''s spess earrings, but round. I tried to have them re-set in NYC, but it was Saturday, and most of the jewelers were closed. I found one jeweler willing to set them, but he badly botched the job, and I had to ship them to JI for repair. I think they are done, and should be shipped either today or tomorrow. But here''s a photo of the original set:

BLINKYDOLLA-5354-4.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
side views of some of cellentani''s rings.... drooooolllllllworthy
30.gif

BLINKYDOLLA-5314.jpg

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
***DROOL*** This thread has the best eye candy EVER! ***DROOL***

I would love to play in your guys jewelry boxes. Everything is so amazing and beautiful.
9.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
BEST THREAD EVER EVER.
9.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I''m speechless, you ladies have exquisite taste! This is the best bling thread ever and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Now if someone can organise another thread but with all the blings from the ladies over in CS...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

decolady

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 8:17:17 PM
Author: cellentani
Several of you have asked about blinky''s spinel in the antique reproduction setting - well, here''s a closeup
9.gif
:

OHHHHHH I need that setting so bad it hurts..
12.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Slightly fuzzy, but better detail of the earrings. I am in love with the color!

IMG_5167.jpg

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Those are just fabulous! Right when I just got my keyboard dried out from all the drool from before....
2.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Amazing.
21.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
it was heavy!
21.gif

BLINKYDOLLA-5319-3.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock

decolady

Rough_Rock
Thanks Blinky!! You never mentioned the jeweler though :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
holy Merde!!!! :)

Amazing voltage of gorgeousness! I have been electrified!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Almost forgot this one - a profile shot of the setting for my peridot. The stone looks greasy because, well, it is! I''d been handling it all morning, and it really shows, lol. This should be arriving Monday, and then I''ll get better shots of the finished ring.

IMG_5014.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
my jaw just hit the floor!!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I keep finding more photos, and I''d intended to post this one earlier - a perfect shot of Allison''s minty tourm! YUM!!

IMG_2049a.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 10:29:25 PM
Author: cellentani
Almost forgot this one - a profile shot of the setting for my peridot. The stone looks greasy because, well, it is! I''d been handling it all morning, and it really shows, lol. This should be arriving Monday, and then I''ll get better shots of the finished ring.
Allison just sent me these shots she took of my ring - here it is before it''s set:

IMG_5012-1.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
and after!

Funny thing is, Allison took this shot to show the owner of the store how you could get great photos with an inexpensive camera - he was incredibly impressed, and I overheard him tell the sales staff that they should do it this way from now on! Way to go Alj!!

IMG_5077.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few settings that we loved, but didn''t quite make the cut.

This first one had rose cut diamonds flanking the center halo.

IMG_4956-1.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the criss-cross profile!

IMG_4954-1.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
On the hand (are we good PSers, or what?!!)

IMG_4953-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results