Is this too many rings for one hand??

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What fun to play with all those lovely rings and I am sure you had a great time.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

cellentani said:
Last one.

I'm resurrecting this thread so the newer members can get their fill of gorgeous eye candy too! I have to have this pendant mounting or I won't be a happy Pricescoper.

KarenFe

Rough_Rock
Re: Is this too many rings for one hand??

Wow, I've come across the most eye popping thread ever! :love: This has seriously made my day!

With 8 pages of comments, I'm sure everyone has seen this already, but....... Who doesn't want another look?

Now I'm totally inspired for my new game of gem collecting.

....... I need to go water my Money Tree.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Lol... Maybe just a tad too many.... :lol:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

This thread should come with a warning:

The bling you are about to see is of the heart-stopping variety. Please take a seat and secure your position before proceeding. It might be wise to place some soft pillows on the ground surrounding your seat in case you pass out and hit the floor.

Awesome collection, ladies. I'm so impressed that these only belong to THREE ladies!

LLoza

Rough_Rock

I was wondering where you bought the spring green peridot ring? I really love it and was looking for one just like it.

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock

OMG, I never saw this thread......insane bling!! Are any of these members still actively posting? I wonder if all three still own all of the rings?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:-o How did I miss this thread the first time around?! Wowza, quite the collection between the three of you. So many beautiful rings! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Now I think that collection would be much larger! BRING it on girls!!!!!! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

slaugc1996

Rough_Rock

Pleeease tell me where I can get the ring with the red stone?? The one you photographed next to the green peridot ring (which I also love!)

Please help!! Thank you!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

Oh gosh, what a riot to see this thread again!!

slaugc1996, do you mean the ring with the asscher zircon? Each of us has a mad passion for colored stones, so the finished rings were put together using gems we'd collected from various lapidaries, and we found most of the settings in the NY Diamond District. That zircon was faceted by Gary Braun and I happened to find the setting at an Intergem show.

canuk-gal, it was interesting to look through the thread again as not only have we added to it (particularly Allison!), but some of the stones have been swapped out (or dropped and chipped :(( ) and the settings changed. I'm thinking that you need to come along on the next trip and add YOUR collection! :naughty:

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock

:wavey: It was so fun to look at this thread again :)

I still have all my rings-- and more~~~~
and some switcherooooo's on stones as well :)

so glad everyone is still enjoying this thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results