shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this too many rings for one hand??

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I told Alj that I like the oec pendant on this chain, her DBTY milgrain bracelet!
11.gif

IMG_1230.JPG

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
astounding! I covet each and every one on the pinkie! I would love to have stacking options like that :)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 11:23:48 PM
Author: cellentani
I told Alj that I like the oec pendant on this chain, her DBTY milgrain bracelet!
11.gif
GAH!!! Bracelet!! I die. I die.

ETA: Honestly, I must have it. MUST. M.U.S.T. Please provide delivery information, Alj. Will be waiting. (Also I hope you have beefy wrists).

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 11:27:50 PM
Author: decodelighted

11.gif

ETA: Honestly, I must have it. MUST. M.U.S.T. Please provide delivery information, Alj. Will be waiting. (Also I hope you have beefy wrists).
LOL, deco, would it kill you to know that blinky has a matching one?! Those two troublemakers did this on a previous trip without me.....sniff. They did, however, send me pics after they got it - how mean is that?!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 11:40:48 PM
11.gif
LOL, deco, would it kill you to know that blinky has a matching one?! Those two troublemakers did this on a previous trip without me.....sniff. They did, however, send me pics after they got it - how mean is that?!
I feel faint. Dizzy. Room spinning. Only cure: details, many many details. Please hurry. Also send both bracelets while you''re at it. Kthxbai.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock

11.gif

Deco, you''ll die when I tell you this.

That piece started as a necklace, which Blinky and I bought together with the intention to break it into two bracelets. It was a 16" necklace, and we made two 7.5" bracelets. The remaining inch was retained to make dangles for colored stones earrings at some point.
9.gif

I''m happy to work out a custody arrangement with you to timeshare it a bit.
6.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

One Ring a dingy, two ring a dingy, three ring a dingy.....I lost count of all the freaking gorgeous stuff you guys were playing with. WOW. How fun!!

Did you guys find a vendor/supplier that you could share with us less fortunate PS''ers stuck at home, ha ha!!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you cellentani for posting the bling fest 2010!!!1
it was soooooooooo much fun !!! it was great to meet you and run around the city! I love your collection!
and as allways--Allison--Your collection is To die for!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t wait till next time
27.gif
31.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
This post is better than ANY jewellery shop I have ever been in!

Girlies, I L
30.gif
VE everything!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
HOLY!!!! Unbelievable!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Holy crap! I can''t believe all those beautiful rings belong to only a few people.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
THANK YOU FOR SHARING
36.gif

I gasped when I saw the first photo. I rushed through the thread to drool over all the pictures and now I''m going back to the beginning to start all over again.

Viola

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 5:03:41 AM
Author: susimoo
This post is better than ANY jewellery shop I have ever been in!

Girlies, I L
30.gif
VE everything!!
36.gif

Ditto! I feel dizzy.
32.gif
Seriously, your collections are unreal!

So pretttyy!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
"Wow, that is one huge collection. How much fun did you all have
21.gif
35.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 10:56:27 PM
Author: Allison D.

Date: 4/14/2010 10:31:11 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

LOL, It only takes up a couple of fingers, but my stones aren''t nearly the high quality if you three! Honestly, I think we really should work out a PS swapping program!

OK, I seriously need to plan a trip out that way. I LOVE the nerdy-fun ya''ll are having with the impromptu light box! I could get behind that kind of fun!
9.gif

Also, LMAO @ your usage of ''booty''. My husband thinks I was a pirate in a former life, so it''s fitting.
1.gif
L, the door is always WIDE open for you, and I''d meet ya anytime.

Trust me when i tell you to bring a card with a modest limit, though. It''s dangerous waters with so many choices.
I''m seriously considering taking you up on it. Let me know the next time you all plan on getting together. I has lots of miles saved up!!!!!
31.gif

BTW, Allison - your aqua asscher pendant is just gorgeous! Who cut that one for you?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 12:24:20 AM
Deco, you''ll die when I tell you this.
That piece started as a necklace, which Blinky and I bought together with the intention to break it into two bracelets. It was a 16'' necklace, and we made two 7.5'' bracelets. The remaining inch was retained to make dangles for colored stones earrings at some point.
9.gif

I''m happy to work out a custody arrangement with you to timeshare it a bit.
6.gif
OHHHH EMMMMM GGEEEEE. I suppose I suspected I couldn''t just fire up my internets and order a beauty like that -- even if American Express was riding shotgun. Okay, just send me the INCH and I''ll but it under my pillow and hope it grows into a bracelet in the next century. OR -- better yet ... ONE of those bracelets should be reunited with at least HALF of its missing inch, and come to live on a very aching, yearning, throbbing wrist-o-mine.

I should add that I''m not immune to the PLETHORA of other lovelies in this thread.
27.gif
I''d welcome any for a stay at Chez Deco. Am just LASER FOCUSED on bracelet bracelet bracelet bracelet bracelet bracelet ... Thanks for the scoop ons it. SWOONskies.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just so WRONG, only because I didn''t get to try them on.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
How is it that you ladies have all of these and we don''t have a thread for each and every one with full photos and descriptions??

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 9:41:37 AM

Date: 4/14/2010 10:56:27 PM

Date: 4/14/2010 10:31:11 PM

LOL, It only takes up a couple of fingers, but my stones aren''t nearly the high quality if you three! Honestly, I think we really should work out a PS swapping program!

OK, I seriously need to plan a trip out that way. I LOVE the nerdy-fun ya''ll are having with the impromptu light box! I could get behind that kind of fun!
9.gif

Also, LMAO @ your usage of ''booty''. My husband thinks I was a pirate in a former life, so it''s fitting.
1.gif
L, the door is always WIDE open for you, and I''d meet ya anytime.

Trust me when i tell you to bring a card with a modest limit, though. It''s dangerous waters with so many choices.
I''m seriously considering taking you up on it. Let me know the next time you all plan on getting together. I has lots of miles saved up!!!!!
31.gif

BTW, Allison - your aqua asscher pendant is just gorgeous! Who cut that one for you?
Lauren, it would be so much fun to have you join us, and believe me, I am hell-bent on doing this at least once/year. Even if I didn''t have a dime, it would still be so much fun to look, but especially to hang out with these ladies!

I hope Alj doesn''t mind my jumping in, but her aqua asscher was cut by Peter Torraca, and I''ve got to tell you, it is a gorgeous blue!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m pretty much speechless, and that doesn''t happen very often.

I must be on PS for too long because I could actually identify a good number of those rings. Just gorgeous ladies.

Could you give us some hints about where some of those beautiful mountings came from? Really, every one..... just lovely. I don''t think there''s a piece there I wouldn''t wear. I can''t even choose one piece to comment on. I hope this thread stays up for a good long time so we can continue to ogle the goodies.

And I''d know blinky''s diamond and pink stackables anywhere
2.gif
. I''m telling ya'', too much time on PS!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and take another look at all the goodies. Man, I''m totally stowing away in Allison''s trunk on the next trip down.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 12:49:59 PM
Author: gemgirl
I''m pretty much speechless, and that doesn''t happen very often.

I must be on PS for too long because I could actually identify a good number of those rings. Just gorgeous ladies.

Could you give us some hints about where some of those beautiful mountings came from? Really, every one..... just lovely. I don''t think there''s a piece there I wouldn''t wear. I can''t even choose one piece to comment on. I hope this thread stays up for a good long time so we can continue to ogle the goodies.

And I''d know blinky''s diamond and pink stackables anywhere
2.gif
. I''m telling ya'', too much time on PS!

Hi gemgirl, thanks for your lovely comments - I''m so glad you''re enjoying the eye candy! I have to run out the door, but I plan on being back later with more details and pics, so see you soon!
35.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
My vote for best thread ever!
9.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m really enjoying this thread! So many pretty rings I can''t wait to see more pics posted on them. Love those pink rings!!

Have to agree with Deco, that bracelet is TDF. I want one as a necklace!!

starshine

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
30.gif
23.gif
30.gif
23.gif

WOW! What FUN!!! Thank you for sharing your lovelies!
36.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I came back for another l
30.gif
ving l
30.gif
30.gif
k!

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOU!!!!

I apologise for shouting but I really really mean it!!!!
9.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
shock.and.awe.

I agree with everyone who said that they have never been in a jewelry store that had as many gorgeous pieces as you three ladies have here...I am absolutely amazed by your taste and the sheer QUANTITY of amazingly gorgeous pieces you have between you! They are each so special and so elegant--I hope they bring you much joy! (and if they don''t, I''m right here in NYC and I''d be HAPPY to take anything that''s got you down off your hands
2.gif
)

I would have ;
30.gif
ved to be there, just to see all these lovelies in person!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
*at loss for words*
30.gif

-A

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Did you guys have special access to suppliers? spill it ladies, he hee!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 2:21:13 PM
Author: dreamer_d
My vote for best thread ever!
9.gif
Wow, that''s an incredibly generous compliment, considering all the great ones here!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results