shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nate

Shiny_Rock
9.gif
Stay away from my diamond Mexi!
2.gif
Just kidding!!
9.gif

I'll be sure to flood the forum with pics! You'll have to ask me to stop.
tongue.gif

Went and took out a loan against my Acura TL today to cover the ring and the wedding/honeymoon. Almost had the car paid off... borrowed $24k with $10k down and had it at $3800 when I refinanced today. Ah well... guess I'll never pay it off!
nono.gif
My avatar is one of my 19" rims, I figured it was shiny like diamonds so... plus I have SuperCrystal lug nuts (small pic, big pic)!

Super excited about the engagement ring though! I asked Jonathan to send the stones loose so I can check them out and take pics of them, then I guess I send them back to have them set in the Vache 3 stone truffle setting.
16.gif

appl.gif

Jonathan, I think I misunderstood... I received your first and second emails and replied with two of my own. Haven't yet received a third. I just noticed my email account is next to full, your email might have gotten bounced back. I just freed up some space in it.
1.gif
One question that I forgot to put in the email... the purchase order page says "Would you like your diamond laser inscribed", is this referring to the cert number or can I put any message on there?
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha 69..my hands are FAR from feminine and dainty, part of why I needed a larger rock!
2.gif

Rhino..what I meant was when I 'played' the stones...normally they play continuously with no breaks, but this time as they played (after the loading of each turn and all that) they were blanking out to dead nothing ness and then popping back up. It was really hard to compare them. It seemed like a few blank 'turns' had gotten in there or something and were added into the rotation. Very odd.

Nate..Did you do this already...if not, let us know what the 2 side stones are going to be for the truffle ring. Amazing setting, will love to see pictures!!

She is going to go blind with all the amazing light return.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Nate,

Actually the diamond is laser inscribed already. The picture of the actual inscription is on that stone's respective page. There are diamonds on our website that aren't inscribed and if clients would like that done it is a service we offer at no additional cost. Are you considering a custom message? If so we can have that done as well if you like. I'll be catching up on my email first ting tomorrow when I get in so we'll pick it up from there. Wow ... can't wait for ya to see these hand picked beauties. I know you will not be disappointed.

Kind regards,
Rhino

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
Still waiting to hear from Jonathan on the other stone.
confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results