shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Introducing my 2.00ctw ID Jewelry huggies/small hoops!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love these. Gorgeous!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
lbbaber|1300296441|2873277 said:
Thank you for sharing these...I just ordered them today. She is doing it EXACTLY like yours (I hope you dont mind that i am copying you). The price went up a little but it is still a bargain :) YAYYYYY!!!!!! 2-3 weeks will drag but i get my e-ring next week so its will be a fun wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, Luann is SOOOO SWEET!

lbbaber - so glad you love them and that we're going to be earring twins! I'm sorry the price went up, I felt like they were a steal when I purchased them. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you want a bold, classic earring look, these are for you! Please post pics when you receive them!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
OCmom - make sure you post pics when you get your earrings! Can't wait to see how they turn out! I'm sure they'll be lovely!

SparklyOEC - thanks for your post!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome! And I love the perspective shot, your three stone blinded me ;))

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza!!! Those are gorgeous.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACK, these are so so beautiful!!! I'm currently saving for some diamond studs, but now I can't decide if I should get hoops instead! You have such exquisite taste jill, enjoy them!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Midnightstar

Rough_Rock
Jill, those are indeed gorgeous set of earrings and they look fabulous and classy. Did you have the earrings set in a basket style setting? It looks like it is from the photo but I was not sure. I love the basket stlye since the stones stand out. Enjoy your new darlings.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Just now seeing these commments, been out of town. Thanks Dreamer (love the photoshop shots of your potential 3-stone!) and geckodani for your posts!

DandiAndi - I had trouble deciding between these studs and a tennis bracelet like yours. At first I was thinking tennis bracelet, but I realized that I wear earrings every day (bracelets not so much now that I have a kid - they get in the way), so I decided to go for these. Your amazing IDJ review also convinced me that they were worth checking into. I'm so glad I did! And for what it's worth, if I had to do it over again, I would have gotten these hoops instead of studs if I had to choose. The hoops have so much more presence than my 1.65ctw studs, and I really like the big bling!

Midnightstar - yes, these are set in a basket style setting. The stones are set realatively high too. At first they seemed really high, but I've realized that the high setting allows more light to get to them which makes them go on fire when the light hits them.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jill, hope you don't mind me bumping this thread. I was just wondering if you still love and wear your huggies? I love the size and look on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results