shape
carat
color
clarity

Inherited ring didn't sell/other options

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@fel -- I am curious and interested -- if you don't mind sharing, and if the ring setting is still intact, what is the ring size and the marquis melee specs?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is your asking price for it? With the recut I think you'll get a lot more interest

fel

Shiny_Rock
@marymm The central diamond was removed from the ring for the recut -- It is still with Brian Gavin but will come back to me when I get my diamond back (or a different diamond back.) I have a David Atlas appraisal that goes into the other specs. I need to correct here that it is white gold and not platinum on the ring -- I think I originally said platinum on this forum but that was a memory mistake (Mom told me it was platinum and I forgot that David Atlas said otherwise).

@marymm if you contact me via loupetroop I can give you the full David Atlas appraisal. I believe the ring is about size 4.5 -- it fits my ring finger and that is my size. It is obviously sizable.

Loupetroop link: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/celtic-vintage-eternity-slash-wedding-band

@lovedogs I really don't know what I should ask for for this diamond. I would need to find comps, and that is difficult because BGD cuts are sort of in a league of their own.

If I trade it in to BG and pay to have it be officially BG, I could get close to 9k in trade in value.

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
if it was mine, I would trade it in to Brian in a heartbeat for a Quadex.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results