shape
carat
color
clarity

In Luv With Mr H and MY RING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I am sooo enjoying this ring! I have gotten so many compliments already, and everyone tells me they have never seen a ring like this before! Just what I wanted! I just can''t get over how sparkly and glittery it is in the sunshine!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love your halo. Welcome to the club.
2.gif
Yours is an exceptionally fine example of the genre(sp). Did I mention I LOVE (as in big puffy heart it) your new ring. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 3:48:23 PM
Author: Shay37
2.gif
Yours is an exceptionally fine example of the genre(sp). Did I mention I LOVE (as in big puffy heart it) your new ring. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay
Oh Shay! Coming from someone''s ring that I have sooo admired means so much to me!!! I just silently chuckle when people tell me how unique my ring is...if only they knew Pricescope...hee hee!
31.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 3:57:06 PM
Author: InLuvWithMrH

Date: 4/14/2006 3:48:23 PM
Author: Shay37
2.gif

shay
Oh Shay! Coming from someone''s ring that I have sooo admired means so much to me!!! I just silently chuckle when people tell me how unique my ring is...if only they knew Pricescope...hee hee!
31.gif
We do have quite the little club going don''t we?
2.gif

Thank you so much for your compliment on my ring. I do so love it.

shay

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
InLuv: what a great story...the sadness that you spent 21 years you cannot get back, but that now you found your needle in the haystack is wonderful. I wish you both a long and happy time on this journey!!! I love the meaning behind all the parts of the ring, and the thought put in is great. The box was also special, save it for your daughter!!! PS I also love Veuve, it is great! Congrats and enjoy it all...

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It’s sensational!
30.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/15/2006 12:08:42 AM
Author: diamondfan
InLuv: what a great story...the sadness that you spent 21 years you cannot get back, but that now you found your needle in the haystack is wonderful. I wish you both a long and happy time on this journey!!! I love the meaning behind all the parts of the ring, and the thought put in is great. The box was also special, save it for your daughter!!! PS I also love Veuve, it is great! Congrats and enjoy it all...
Thank you for your kind words. I guess some things are just worth waiting for...like the love of a good man and a beautiful diamond ring!
16.gif

Thanks Ries...cute doggie too!
1.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I just realized that I never posted in this thread. Your ring is sooo gorgeous!
30.gif
I love all the thought and sentiment that went into it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results