shape
carat
color
clarity

In Luv With Mr H and MY RING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I can't believe I am finally posting here! Here's a bit of background....
I met Mr H 3 years ago on Match.com. His warm smile kept calling me on the screen. I lovingly refer to him as my needle in the haystack. We feel so lucky to have found each other. This ring was a compilation of almost a year of team effort to create the perfect setting. I didn't want to wear 2 rings, and I like a more substantial band, so we went with a 3.5mm band tapering off. The side diamonds graduate as well. We had 7 diamonds on each side because we are getting married on 7-7-7! His ring will have 7 diamonds graduated in the center. The halo represents to us our never-ending love, and the 3 surprise diamonds symbolize my kids, his kids and the family we have joined together. I have absolutely no plans to upgrade. I consider this ring and Mr H my upgrade already, after having spent 21 years in the wrong relationship..I am ready for the best years of my life!!

Kudos to Bob at Whiteflash and the entire staff for their incredible customer service and friendliness! Although it's been said a gazillion times on PS, I honestly can recommend them without reservation.

Specs:
AGS ACA H&A
G SI1
Depth: 60.5
Table: 55.8
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.4
Pav Angle: 40.8
Pav %: 43.2
Girdle" thin to med
Polish: Ideal
Sym: Ideal
Culet: pointed
Fluor: neg
/images/site/d_lost.jpg

/images/site/d_lostF.jpg

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
InLuvsRing.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congratulations!! Wonderful story and ring!

cheers--Sharon

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
23.gif
That is one heck of a ring!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!!Gorgeous and worth waiting for. LOVE the setting!!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OOOooooooh, I love it! That''s one gorgeous sparkler of a ring! Congratulations, wear it in good health and happiness!!!
36.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I first settled on the Natalie K setting with baguettes on the sides. I still love baguettes, but a few people sort of talked me out of it. I did want the sparkle factor and baguettes were not going to do it for me the way rounds would. I had a gemologist friend of mine go see the Natalie K at the mfg in Los Angeles, and she reported the construction, not to mention the stones, were of poor quality, so we decided to make the ring. Thank you to Psers for mentioning Whiteflash so many times with glowing recommendations. We decided to work with them on the whole ring, center stone included, and although I haven't seen it yet in person, I KNOW it is going to be amazing. Now, it's just up to Mr H when he proposes to me and has a ring in hand this time.....we will be going away to a wine festival next weekend and staying at a romantic B&B...so I doubt I will have to wait too long to see this beauty in person!
30.gif

Hou..it's YOUR slogan that can be blamed for this sparkler!!! lol!!!
31.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!
30.gif
I love it, and I adore the symbolism!!
9.gif
I''m a symbolism buff too...
28.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- what a lovely story.
I''m so glad you found each other.

The ring is just beautiful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the ring and all the special details that it represents. Congrats and here''s hoping for a sooner rather than later proposal.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Maybe when he sees I got a manicure today he might get the hint...lol
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it turned out great!! Congratulations, it''s beautiful!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 10:02:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its just beautiful. I love halos :) Yummy! :) I''d go off the street staring at my hand if I were driving.. lol
If you see a girl at Fashion Valley bumping into people..that will be me staring at my ring!!!
9.gif

Thank you everyone for your kind words...Mr H called from work....he LOVES the ring!!! I think he is offically a bling bling guy!! Yippee!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
What a magnificent ring! Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! I''m so happy to hear you''re engaged now and that ring is fabulous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 10:46:18 PM
Author: XChick03
Congratulations!!! I''m so happy to hear you''re engaged now and that ring is fabulous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Well, "technically" he asked me last June...... while I was trying to make my point in a heated discussion while in the bathtub..he asked me. I couldn''t believe what I was hearing, and just thought he was asking me to divert attention from the discussion we were having.(It worked!) He even admitted that it was not the way he would have liked to propose and that he would do it again..the right way...with ring in hand. He just thought it seemed like a good thing to do at the time. Anyways, at least since then it has given us time to discuss details of what we want in rings, pored over hundreds of internet sites and jewelry stores. I usually sat on my hands when discussing wedding plans with others, because as soon as you mention getting married, people would always look to the finger!! Argh...so frustrating. I am certain that gorgeous sparkler will be home where it belongs very soon now.....and then I will be "officially" engaged!
26.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! It''s absolutely incredible!!! Stunning!!! I LOOOOOVE it!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 10:15:57 PM
Author: InLuvWithMrH

Date: 3/31/2006 10:02:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its just beautiful. I love halos :) Yummy! :) I''d go off the street staring at my hand if I were driving.. lol
If you see a girl at Fashion Valley bumping into people..that will be me staring at my ring!!!
9.gif

Thank you everyone for your kind words...Mr H called from work....he LOVES the ring!!! I think he is offically a bling bling guy!! Yippee!
I''ll be able to recognize that ring anywhere!! It''s gorgeous and CONGRATULATIONS!

I shop at Fashion Valley every few weeks! First, I go straight to Starbucks and then past all the jewelry stores! Then I shop...

Just be careful not to stare at your ring, bump into someone and then fall off the top level to the bottom!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing ring and a romantic story! Congratulations!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and that ring is to die for!! I also met my husband on match.com and one baby and almost three years later, we couldn't be happier!!

My husband however was 35 when I met him and READY to settle down. He proposed within 4 months and we were married within 8 weeks in a private park ceremony and had a huge reception!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 7:45:31 AM
Author: marriahlyn
Congratulations and that ring is to die for!! I also met my husband on match.com and one baby and almost three years later, we couldn''t be happier!!

My husband however was 35 when I met him and READY to settle down. He proposed within 4 months and we were married within 8 weeks in a private park ceremony and had a huge reception!
Another Match success story!! I''m sending my first baby off to college this fall, so the only BABY I want now is this lil sparkly baby!!
3.gif
3_3_28.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a nice story, marriahlyn. My dad actually met my stepmom on Match too, though it''s been over 3 years and they still aren''t technically married yet.
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring is just drop dead gorgeous and just fabulous! Not an inch of sparkle gone missing! That ring will be blinding from every possible angle, and probably around corners too!!! I do love all of the meaning behind your ring design - it makes it very special. Can''t wait to hear of the official proposal!!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Fire!!

ACK! It''s in his POSSESSION!!!! He called and said there was a chip in the diamond....good thing it''s...
8_4_108.gif

Now for the torturous part...waiting.......by my best woman''s intuition, it should be no more than 1 week...
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 12:50:50 PM
Author: InLuvWithMrH
Thanks Fire!!

ACK! It''s in his POSSESSION!!!! He called and said there was a chip in the diamond....good thing it''s...
8_4_108.gif

Now for the torturous part...waiting.......by my best woman''s intuition, it should be no more than 1 week...
36.gif
AAAACCCKKK you had me going there.
14.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wow, what a gorgeous ring!!!! please post hand pics asap!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What a great story, and that ring is GORGEOUS!! I hear about more and more people everyday meeting online...Congratulations, and hope the proposal comes very soon!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
just GAWGEOUS!! Congrats!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, it''s so beautiful. Well worth the wait. I LOVE it.
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats on designing a ring with all the important symbols in your life. It is just drool-worthy.

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is one gorgeous ring and I love all the sentiment behind it. Congratulations, it is so cool that you guys met through match.com!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results