shape
carat
color
clarity

In Luv With Mr H and MY RING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulation on not only your beautiful e-ring but finding your needle in a haystack.
2.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for all the compliments! It makes me even more excited! So today, Mr H has shown my parents and our kids. My picky picky daughter who never liked what I had shown her.......APPROVES!! So with her blessing, I KNOW it is IT! It was so cute, he brought everyone into our bedroom and locked the door so I would not enter...

I keep staring at his underwear drawer...wondering where he has hidden it. But I must not look.....
38.gif

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
I love the symbolism and the ring is really beautiful! I hope it will be on your finger very soon!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring, and with so much meaning! Congratulations!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I am not one to like these blingy diamond encrusted rings, but I have to say, that is one very beautiful and elegant ring. The first of its type I really love. Congratulations to you, it is so stunning, and I''m sure you''ll be very happy!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 1:24:13 PM
Author: portoar
I am not one to like these blingy diamond encrusted rings, but I have to say, that is one very beautiful and elegant ring. The first of its type I really love. Congratulations to you, it is so stunning, and I''m sure you''ll be very happy!
Thank you! I am hoping for "elegant"...the pave is tiny tiny! Funny how the WF pics are so magnified.....

My sweet Mr H keeps walking by me when I am on the computer and sees me just staring at my ring...he laughs, and I say, "But honey, it''s all I have to look at til I get it!!" He is loving this torture.......
11.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, can''t believe I missed this thread, the ring is GORGEOUS!!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrat''s!

Thanks for sharing your story and pics of the soon to be ring!

It sure is a pretty one!
1.gif

Post pix when you get it ... we will be here waiting!

Oh and if it were my husband ... he definately wouldn''t be leaving it in his drawers ... he knows I am too much of a sneek ... I tell him ... It''s not that I am a sneek ... I just love a good old fashioned treasure hunt, that''s all!
emotion-14.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Rascal, Thank you! Thank you!

And MrsDarlin, I am being good and not looking!!

We were at BevMo today, and I talked him into buying my favorite champagne, Veuve Clicquot....."You just never know when you might want to open a nice champagne!" wink wink
31.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone and a gorgeous antique setting!
30.gif

Can''t wait to see hand pics!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Hopefully only 3 more days....
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats, beautiful ACA
30.gif
10.gif
love the G SI1 combo.
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I loooooove that ring...And what it represents. Sooo beautiful!
30.gif
Wear it in health!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
such a gorgeous ring! there is going to be serious sparkle coming from every which way. I can''t wait to see hand shots
36.gif

momothree

Shiny_Rock
What a fantastic ring and a fantastic story. I wish you and your new family all the best!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!! Can''t wait to see the hand pics.
30.gif
36.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a happy story and an incredible ring! There is so much creativity and sentiment. I love it! No doubt, I will be coming back to see the hand shots!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 1:49:50 PM
Author: didiamond
Wow! What a happy story and an incredible ring! There is so much creativity and sentiment. I love it! No doubt, I will be coming back to see the hand shots!
Come back MONDAY....... wooo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
face20.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! It''s soooo beautiful..the flashes of color, the sparkle, the rainbows....I am in AWE!!!!!
a3da.jpg

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
At the Wine Festival this lady said "I couldn't help but notice how sparkly your ring is..when did you get it?" I said, "TODAY!!"
e8f4.jpg

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
One more for now...
6635.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
You are going to stop traffic with that ring!! It looks huge
30.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
My fingers look so puffy in the pictures....probably from too much wine tasting!! It''s amazing how sparkly it is..the pave on the side is like a sheet of glitter! Mr H gave it to me while on a walk on the pier....I was literally in shock for the first half hour! Couldn''t believe our engagement is finally official and that this spectacular ring is forever on my finger!!!
30.gif
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love the fire I can see in the last picture...but for some reason I can only see your last picture, the others are showing up as the dreaded red X.
39.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
can you see this one?

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Let''s try this again...
DSCF0070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results