shape
carat
color
clarity

Images of my new CvB Sienna/Sophia with a 1.72 J AVR in rose gold!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caysie is just incredibly gifted and is the best jewelry designer I know of. Aside from that, she's just a loving and kind person. She is not greedy and does her best to keep her prices within reason. She has MANY loyal fans, including me!!!! I love seeing every new piece she designs and makes! This ring is a great example!

So to Caysie, all my beautiful heirloom jewels from you are "Jewels of the Year", as far as I am concerned! :love::love::love:

I agree 100%!!!

This is going to be just stunning! ...but I mean, let's be honest, anything Caysie makes is gorgeous. Everyone who has worked with her knows they have a masterpiece... her pieces speak for themselves! But seriously, she's such a talented artist and a truly lovely person!

I can't wait to see the finished product!! Congratulations, @Starfacet!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caysie is just incredibly gifted and is the best jewelry designer I know of. Aside from that, she's just a loving and kind person. She is not greedy and does her best to keep her prices within reason. She has MANY loyal fans, including me!!!! I love seeing every new piece she designs and makes! This ring is a great example!

So to Caysie, all my beautiful heirloom jewels from you are "Jewels of the Year", as far as I am concerned! :love::love::love:
AMEN to that!!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree 100%!!!

This is going to be just stunning! ...but I mean, let's be honest, anything Caysie makes is gorgeous. Everyone who has worked with her knows they have a masterpiece... her pieces speak for themselves! But seriously, she's such a talented artist and a truly lovely person!

I can't wait to see the finished product!! Congratulations, @Starfacet!!
Thanks so much msop! Jon just informed me that my set should be ready end of the week or early next week. Then it will be shipped to him for photos. Biting my nails with excitement, but that won't look too good for the hand shots! LOL

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much msop! Jon just informed me that my set should be ready end of the week or early next week. Then it will be shipped to him for photos. Biting my nails with excitement, but that won't look too good for the hand shots! LOL

EEEEEEK!!! So exciting!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results