color
clarity

I'm a widow

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
Just so you know, my hubs and I always celebrate first date anniversary ( for us more important than wedding date:eek2:)
I hate milestone dates like that when you can't celebrate or rejoice about it (Valentine is a super hard one with May 1st, and now Christmas day : all marked by deaths of very close family members).

Overall you are doing incredibly "well" considering the crazy amount of mind boggling nonsense and obstacles constantly dotting your path.
I just can't even imagine being there. I feel bad because I have not read everything , and each time I come to see how you are doing , I just want to yell at my screen and hurl it at the stupid people who are making things so entangled and harder.
(BTW, I am takig a break from FB social medias but you can still reach me via messenger; the kitties are using the beds as flying saucers in fight, don't ask I will try to catch pictures of the actions!)

I must have missed but what tricks are the cats doing, did you put that on IG?
Much love and you are on my mind very often , I hope the good juju I often send you reaches you.

<3

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good try ! Best time of the year to tell to the world that owner upon owner of your dwelling end up at the ME's ...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :wall:less than 2 months to wrap it up!!! Ughhh... my last administration task - I sent forms in online tonight and if they don't like my package as is, I may need to go get another legal document ;(. This is the last piece I need to tie up and is time sensitive if I need to report for taxes.

My second to last thing is getting verification from the bank that two accounts are closed. They told me last week i would hear by the end of the week. Not so much... there is also no branch specific phone number... :nono:

Michael's birthday is this Saturday.

:???:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending hugs and love PintoBean. You are almost there with regard to paperwork, hang in there. I’ll be thinking of you this Saturday.

Q

Queenie60

Thinking of you Pinto - hang in there. You're doing quite well...., considering

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
What? You don't wanna fork me?:shock:

Spoons referer to the spoon theory
see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoon_theory
I trully believe that it applies to mental illness too especially depression.
Grief is not depression but it totally depletes your energy, and with the lack of sleep you are going through I hope depression is not something you are dealing with but could so add to all the troubles.
Do I make sense?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spoons referer to the spoon theory
see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoon_theory
I trully believe that it applies to mental illness too especially depression.
Grief is not depression but it totally depletes your energy, and with the lack of sleep you are going through I hope depression is not something you are dealing with but could so add to all the troubles.
Do I make sense?
I do need spoons. I am depressed.

I got so frustrated the other day having my parents so close by yet never availing themselves to me.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
checking in. Thoughts and prayers continue!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you today and sending more spoons your way, Pinto. So sorry you're not getting the family support you so want and deserve. Hopefully PS vibes can help make up for that to some degree. We are all here to support you. Depression is a bear, affects many aspects of one's life and is completely understandable given your circumstances. I hope your therapist is suggesting coping mechanism to get you through, especially hurdles of "firsts" during the first year following loss which is always tough. <3.

Keep putting one foot in front of the other. You are doing better than you think and eventually this will all be in your rear view mirror. You are close already with the administrative aspect.

Are you doing anything to commemorate Michael's birthday?

On a totally unrelated note, I've been wondering what kind of tricks your cats perform.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you today and sending more spoons your way, Pinto. So sorry you're not getting the family support you so want and deserve. Hopefully PS vibes can help make up for that to some degree. We are all here to support you. Depression is a bear, affects many aspects of one's life and is completely understandable given your circumstances. I hope your therapist is suggesting coping mechanism to get you through, especially hurdles of "firsts" during the first year following loss which is always tough. <3.

Keep putting one foot in front of the other. You are doing better than you think and eventually this will all be in your rear view mirror. You are close already with the administrative aspect.

Are you doing anything to commemorate Michael's birthday?

On a totally unrelated note, I've been wondering what kind of tricks your cats perform.
Thank you.:saint:
My kitties can lie down, go to your spot, beg, sit, shake hands, other hand, and lie down.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be a frequent guest to your cats ! All they have to do is take my treats, twirl around my feet & sleep in my lap every now & then ,-)

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you today and every day. I have learned so much from your journey. I never realised how messed up the bureaucracy part is for survivors. My mom went through this and I was oblivious I think. Take care.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending many hugs to you today Pinto. If you start to feel overwhelmed please remind yourself you just have to get thru this day. Sometimes just focusing on day can help. Hugs

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, thinking of you on this very difficult day.

I’ve been listening to this podcast called, “Terrible, Thanks for Asking” - you might like it. People talk openly about grief and sometimes other life challenges. It’s really done with a sense of humor too. I know you like that! Nora McInerney, the host, lost her husband at a young age. She also runs a group called the “Hot Widows Club”. :dance:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re in my thoughts today PintoBean, I just hope the good wishes and love of PSers is somehow giving you a little strength and comfort on this very difficult day. Sending support and love, and lots of hugs.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feel like a dope for waking up late (but earlier than yesterday:lol-2:) at 2. I was going to go to a gift card fundraising event at 3. Meh... take my time and go with the flow.

I've gotten some texts from Michael's aunt and cousins but nothing from the immediate family, which I'm relieved about. Off to get dressed and get my bagel!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending hugs, Pinto.

The sad reality is that there will be many firsts.

I hope all of the hugs and gentle thoughts being sent your way will give you some comfort and make you feel less alone and more supported.

As hard as it may seem to believe right now, things will get better and easier.
You have so much joy, laughter and love that awaits you. Hang in there.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, thinking of you on this very difficult day.

I’ve been listening to this podcast called, “Terrible, Thanks for Asking” - you might like it. People talk openly about grief and sometimes other life challenges. It’s really done with a sense of humor too. I know you like that! Nora McInerney, the host, lost her husband at a young age. She also runs a group called the “Hot Widows Club”. :dance:

Pinto, I've read some of Nora McInerney's work. Her podcasts are supposed to be wonderful as @Puppmom stated above. Like you, this sweet woman has an amazing sense of humor.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The day is almost over. Good going, PB, and please do/eat/drink whatever you darn well please!:lol:

I wish we had vid of those cat tricks;)2:D:mrgreen2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The day is almost over. Good going, PB, and please do/eat/drink whatever you darn well please!:lol:

I wish we had vid of those cat tricks;)2:D:mrgreen2:
They have their own Instagram lololol. I bet you can find it through some PSers offline.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Warm thoughts and hugs going out to you today PB!!

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
Warm hugs and cat cuddles for today. Thinking of you. So much love going your way.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG:oops: - when I was initially searching for the hot young widow club, i must have accidentally fat fingered a request to join of the following group. I started scrolling and was like wtf this is kinda dark and halloweenish. Then I scrolled up and took a better look at the name of the group I joined.:confused2:

BLACK WIDOW HEARSE CLUB:errrr:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results