shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Jimmianne|1401995818|3687169 said:
Well, off to JA to watch stones spin :lol:

Bhahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its super exciting that your new beauty will be shipped soon! I can't wait for the pictures!!

ERD got a hold of the single cuts for my ring. The single cuts are set and the ring is at the engraver. If all goes well the diamond will be set Monday/Tuesday and I'll have it in my little hands by late next week. (insert Gollum emoticon)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OECsareforLovers|1402003119|3687239 said:
ERD got a hold of the single cuts for my ring. The single cuts are set and the ring is at the engraver. If all goes well the diamond will be set Monday/Tuesday and I'll have it in my little hands by late next week. (insert Gollum emoticon)

How exciting for you OECsarefoovers!!
What design is ERD making for you?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One week down... 4-5 to go... But who's counting...

_19078.jpg

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1402006895|3687277 said:
OECsareforLovers|1402003119|3687239 said:

How exciting for you OECsarefoovers!!
What design is ERD making for you?

Thanks Acinom (and thanks for popping over to my CAD thread)! Sorry for being so late to see your post over here. Silly me hadn't set the notifications up....

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1402520931|3691171 said:
One week down... 4-5 to go... But who's counting...

My ring has been ready for a week, but the designer is moving his office and wants to take glamour shots before sending it to me. I wait every day for the email that it has shipped...and
I am going slightly insane, as I keep looking at other diamonds as a distraction. So far, I've only bought one ring...

So...I can help you get through it! but you might not want my help :lol:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmianne!!! I am waiting with you anxiously lol. Waiting for my husbands re-proposal. The waiting isn't quite as bad as it was 22 years ago for the first one, but close!!

vorky

Rough_Rock
My day is almost here! I'm on pins and needle waiting for my VC ring (Anne Marie design), which was shipped out today! It will be here in the morning and I cannot wait. I don't think anyone in my 'real life' would understand this excitement, so thank you for listening :)

The quoted turnaround time was 6-8 weeks, but it actually only took 5 weeks + 2 days... but who's counting?? ;))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vorky|1402636767|3692166 said:
My day is almost here! I'm on pins and needle waiting for my VC ring (Anne Marie design), which was shipped out today! It will be here in the morning and I cannot wait. I don't think anyone in my 'real life' would understand this excitement, so thank you for listening :)

The quoted turnaround time was 6-8 weeks, but it actually only took 5 weeks + 2 days... but who's counting?? ;))

Ahh! How exciting for you Vorky. Happy waiting and please make a thread in Show me the Bling with lots of photo's. The Anne Marie is such a stunning design!! What kind of center stone do you have?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vorky|1402636767|3692166 said:

Me too! mine will be here before noon today. See you on "Show me the bling" !!!

Wow - there is going to be a lot of new sparkle on that forum soon! :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1402574217|3691487 said:
Jimmianne!!! I am waiting with you anxiously lol. Waiting for my husbands re-proposal. The waiting isn't quite as bad as it was 22 years ago for the first one, but close!!

funny, artdecolover.
Would it help if you started flirting with a few cute young studly guys? :lol:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Lol! You are funny!

Can't wait to see your post today...

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
SO I was just surprised with mine earlier today-just posted in SMTB! Cannot wait to see everyone else posting there with their own threads :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1402687060|3692539 said:
SO I was just surprised with mine earlier today-just posted in SMTB! Cannot wait to see everyone else posting there with their own threads :love:
Wow! that was fast. I'm glad! and happy for you =)

danf89

Rough_Rock
Waiting for custom design from James Allen, its due sometime next week and I can hardly wait!

Ring specs:
18k YG
10 side stones H/SI1
0.62 ct Princess cut H/VS1 centre stone

Here is the CAD they've sent me and the original design picture I sent them:

182988-3.jpg

11ca3122.png

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be one gorgeous ring! How can you wait???! :lol:

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Hello, all! I've been an ardent Pricescoper for quite a while, although I spend 99.9% of my time here lurking. It was here that I learned of Caysie van Bebber of CvB Inspired Design. I contacted her a few weeks ago about a reset project for a loose diamond, and we're presently fleshing out the design details. Caysie has been amazing to work with, and I feel I couldn't have made a better choice in designers. I'm beyond excited! Anyway, on to the good stuff, right? Here's a sketch a received from Caysie today:

Specs (so far): 18kYG and Plat; Millegraining around all but center bezel; Blue sapphires will comprise the inner halo; Purple sapphires will mark the cardinal points; and, the remaining sparkle will be provided by diamond melee. I'm like a kid at Christmas!

:appl:

cvbforjlw-sketch1.jpg

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm having a little OEC pendant made by CvB....sent the payment today and she sent photos of the finished piece (they're on her FB page). It's not as elaborate or as long of a project as some of yours, but I'm very excited to get it!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous monkeys ink!!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks! It's a little chunkier in the photo than I was envisioning it, so I'm curious to see it. Tracking says Wednesday!

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
I hope you'll post pics here, MonkeysInk. (I'm one of the 11 people on earth that avoid Facebook :cheeky: )

I've not seen any CVB necklaces; I bet it's gorgeous!

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
I am so excited that my ring has been shipped!! The tracking says the estimated time of delivery is this Thursday, but I am in Canada so I expect it will not actually get here that day because of customs. Hopefully it will go through quickly and easily! Now I am trying to decide what color I should do my nails for when it arrives! LOL :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissBliss|1404433126|3706352 said:
Acinom, you have another gorgeous ring to add to your already amazing collection!

I have some disappointing news on my ring, after many changes and going back and forth, my hubby and I decided that it was best to cut the losses and save the money to do some extensive traveling before we start a family. I believe that Caysie has been very fair and her work is so amazing. My husband and I settled on going through with the little rose gold and diamond band but not the big double halo ring. She kept my old cut inner halo diamonds for the added fees that I had incurred from the redesign, etc. I feel like Caysie was surprisingly easy to talk to and it literally took me weeks to approach her, but now that I did, I feel so much better. I cried a lot during this decision, but I think it's the right one, maybe for an anniversary present down the road this will be more realistic, but for now, it just doesn't fit into our life.

Ah, so sorry to hear that you will not have Caysie create the halo ring. But I think it's a very wise decision!!! You will have a great time travelling together. And your anniversary present will be patiently waiting for the right moment while you have a great time travelling the world.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any updates??

Chris from ERD told me that my first CAD could be ready by the end of the week. Yay!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1405541248|3714604 said:
Any updates??

Chris from ERD told me that my first CAD could be ready by the end of the week. Yay!
So many projects for you . If I didn't like you so much I'd hate you :Up_to_something: :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1405541812|3714608 said:
Any updates??

So many projects for you . If I didn't like you so much I'd hate you :Up_to_something: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And what about you Niel: are you currently up to something?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1405542551|3714615 said:
Niel|1405541812|3714608 said:
Any updates??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And what about you Niel: are you currently up to something?

No projects but a yg solitaire pendant is slotted to be around my neck on Monday . :dance:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! I cannot wait to see your pendant. Looking forward to see the pics.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump for new designs in progress.

Any projects coming up?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results