shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1400667190|3677313 said:
Panda bee- love it!
Gregg- what??? First I'm hearing of it-
Jimmianne- oh my gosh, why does that happen? I had/have the same feelings! The waiting is awful lol!

Well...there's some awfully nice stuff on LT this morning for instant gratification! :lol:
I keep telling myself to relax and enjoy the wait, [because once this ring is done it will be quite a while before I buy another diamond & setting]... but it's not working :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What design will you choose for you lovely Asscher Jimmianne?

And yes: waiting = delicious torture :naughty:

What will your project look like Gregchang?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
jimmianne-I also was going on etsy looking at spacers, thinking-oh maybe I need one of those lol.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1400670128|3677334 said:
jimmianne-I also was going on etsy looking at spacers, thinking-oh maybe I need one of those lol.

one or two at least :lol:
it's good to have company for the wait ... I mean you guys! - not the extra rings : )

how long is your wait?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Well my husband has some sort of re-proposal plan so I'm hoping SOON because I can't wait too long lol!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gents-light-yellow-oec-ring.191550/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gents-light-yellow-oec-ring.191550/[/URL]

It is a remake, actually. The previous jeweler (on the east coast and I live on the west coast of AUS) had it for longer than me. A few issues but they were kind enough to offer me a refund. It took me a while to get back on the wagon to find a jeweller to help me. Considered sending it to USA. But found one locally.

Had the cads approved last week. Soooo excited!

JimmiAnne - can't wait to see project completed!
Artdecolover - waiting is deliciously painful, but the SMTB folder helps fill the gap!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1400681731|3677432 said:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gents-light-yellow-oec-ring.191550/

It is a remake, actually. The previous jeweler (on the east coast and I live on the west coast of AUS) had it for longer than me. A few issues but they were kind enough to offer me a refund. It took me a while to get back on the wagon to find a jeweller to help me. Considered sending it to USA. But found one locally.

Had the cads approved last week. Soooo excited!

JimmiAnne - can't wait to see project completed!
Artdecolover - waiting is deliciously painful, but the SMTB folder helps fill the gap!

So, after a 7 month wait and lots of tweaks it still had issues???
I am really happy for you that they were willing to give you a refund and that you are on the right track with a new jeweller :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Acimon- yes it still had issues. Don't want to bore with the details. But I had to show the ring off on SMTB!!!

Bought it in jan 2013- so will have it completed most likely in June 2014. So it will be 18months!! I had my eternity project keeping occupied in the mean time!!!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Custom can often be SO challenging...it is wonderful to work with someone who can execute your vision.

mel-r81

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

So funny to read your posts now that my baby is sitting on my finger :love: :bigsmile: that being said, I hear you all, custom made rings can be so beautiful and frustrating at the same !

The production of mine took a little bit more than a month.. Did not imagine it could take up to several months for some jewelers :-o I think I would have gone crazy (after making my husband go crazy LOL).. Even only one month seemed to be soooooo long !

Too bad I discovered this site just now that the whole process is over.. I am going to order a tailor-made necklace soon though, so might be helpful to have some 'psychological assistance', haha :lol:

Anyways, I will post a couple of pictures of my custom made anniversary ring soon :geek:

:wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="mel-r81|might be helpful to have some 'psychological assistance'

:wavey:[/quote] :wavey:

Being here will either help you or make you nutty, [but in a good way], or both. :lol:

greeneggsandsam

Rough_Rock
Here are pictures of my ring in progress. Who knew designing an e-ring for my girlfriend would be this fun lol.

CADs:

sk1_0.jpg
sk2.jpg
sk5.jpg
sk4.jpg
sk3.jpg

Resin Model:
skp2.jpg
skp3.jpg
skhr1.jpg
skrh.jpg

shopgirl001

Rough_Rock
Acinom|1400658934|3677285 said:
Still amazed by my new Paraiba ring by LM and already I have a new project coming up. A no fuss solitaird by Victor Canera. I am so excited!!! 2 days ago my stone arrived in LA and yesterday I signed the work order. I have ordered a spinel from Wildfish that I have not seen in real life. Big exciting risk :shock:. The center stone is a purplish pink Badakshan spinel.

How are your projects progressing fellow PSers?

Hi everyone! I'm new here on PS. I also have a custom project currently with Victor Canera. What was the projected timeframe for your projected to be completed, Acinom? :twirl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am painfully waiting with all of you for my ACC in a bezel Bella from ericad. CADs soon hopefully! The suspense is killing me and I have no stone to gaze at while waiting. :((

Passion4diamonds

Rough_Rock
I'm waiting too and ring should be ready this Friday!!! Will post pics as soon as it's in my hot little hands! :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1400723546|3677876 said:
I am painfully waiting with all of you for my ACC in a bezel Bella from ericad. CADs soon hopefully! The suspense is killing me and I have no stone to gaze at while waiting. :((

I can not WAIT to see this ring!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my ring is finished!! CvB is holding off shipping until after the holiday so it doesn't sit around. Also I splurged and bought myself a little +1 to go with. Hopefully both will be here next week. ::) ::) ::)

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Excited for everyone!!

Umm Niel- c'mon- no overnight shipping??? Lol

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
And what's the plus 1???

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1400752119|3678018 said:
And what's the plus 1???
You'll have to wait and see! Lol.

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
greeneggsandsam|1400691471|3677538 said:
Here are pictures of my ring in progress. Who knew designing an e-ring for my girlfriend would be this fun lol.

CADs:

sk1_0.jpg
sk2.jpg
sk5.jpg
sk4.jpg
sk3.jpg

Resin Model:
skp2.jpg
skp3.jpg
skhr1.jpg
skrh.jpg

Are you having your work done by ERD? It's very pretty! The resin model is the same color as the one they sent me..... :naughty: :naughty:

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Someone talk me off the cliff! I'm having ERD do a setting for my OEC (I, SI1). We decided on single cuts for the side stones, but ERDs melee distributor doesn't have any in the larger mm sizes (largest are 2.2 in the setting).

Is it worth it to wait for the single cuts or just have them put full cuts in so I can get this puppy on my finger?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OECsareforLovers|1401053511|3679896 said:
Someone talk me off the cliff! I'm having ERD do a setting for my OEC (I, SI1). We decided on single cuts for the side stones, but ERDs melee distributor doesn't have any in the larger mm sizes (largest are 2.2 in the setting).

Is it worth it to wait for the single cuts or just have them put full cuts in so I can get this puppy on my finger?

I want that diamond on top of my hot fudge sundae instead of a cherry - it's wonderful!

maybe this will help...???
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/full-cut-vs-single-cut-melee.154133/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/full-cut-vs-single-cut-melee.154133/[/URL]

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am waiting for a channel set wedding band from WF and a rose gold ring with what the store called a cognac sapphire (a nice champagne color). Patience is not one of my strengths.

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Jimmianne|1401056712|3679921 said:

I want that diamond on top of my hot fudge sundae instead of a cherry - it's wonderful!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/full-cut-vs-single-cut-melee.154133/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/full-cut-vs-single-cut-melee.154133/[/URL]

Thanks Jimmi! In a thread within that thread Erica said she prefers single cuts when under 2.5 points. The largest that will go in my setting are 2.2, so I'm sold to wait it out for the single cuts. But OMG the waiting is killing me!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OECsareforLovers|1401065932|3680006 said:
Jimmianne|1401056712|3679921 said:

Thanks Jimmi! In a thread within that thread Erica said she prefers single cuts when under 2.5 points. The largest that will go in my setting are 2.2, so I'm sold to wait it out for the single cuts. But OMG the waiting is killing me!

ugh. I'm sorry.
I know what you're going through because mine is just sitting in a vault in NYC while I wait for a work order so they can start the design process.
Even worse for you - so close to being done yet so far...but worth the wait to get it just right, eh?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm patiently waiting on studs from OWD and then 2 projects with Grace. Should be done this week and I just want pictures!!!!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1401132707|3680468 said:
I'm patiently waiting on studs from OWD and then 2 projects with Grace. Should be done this week and I just want pictures!!!!!!!!

Yay, so many lovely projects!! What will be the ct weight of your studs SB, if you do not mind to share that info? And I am looking forward to see what you are up to with Grace. I love your new Single Stone ring and what you named your European ring (also Single Stone?).

Had to cancel my project: a solitaire with purplish pink center stone. When the jeweller received the stone I asked for a photo. I was not really impressed and then a friend from PS told me to be careful with the flea bites around the girdle :evil: The color was also meh so I decided to have the stone sent back as the vendor pics were not reflecting reality.

However, the bright side is: in the meantime I bought a Blue Zirkon and it's currently on its way from the vendor to Victor. I am really excited as I will have a halo ring made for the Zirkon.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1401141567|3680547 said:
SB621|1401132707|3680468 said:

Yay, so many lovely projects!! What will be the ct weight of your studs SB, if you do not mind to share that info? And I am looking forward to see what you are up to with Grace. I love your new Single Stone ring and what you named your European ring (also Single Stone?).

Had to cancel my project: a solitaire with purplish pink center stone. When the jeweller received the stone I asked for a photo. I was not really impressed and then a friend from PS told me to be careful with the flea bites around the girdle :evil: The color was also meh so I decided to have the stone sent back as the vendor pics were not reflecting reality.

However, the bright side is: in the meantime I bought a Blue Zirkon and it's currently on its way from the vendor to Victor. I am really excited as I will have a halo ring made for the Zirkon.

Well that sucks about the solitaire but still!

My ring (cough couch and something else) should be here next week. Things keep delaying. Then I said I want my two things shipped together just to make it easier on C and so I don't have to go to fedex twice. But boo now it takes longer.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boo, a longer is not nice. The upside: you will have a longer period looking foward getting your ring and... something :naughty:
Is it a matching something?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results