shape
carat
color
clarity

If a wedding band was all...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Crap, the image from his site didn''t work ...

It''s the Leon Mege ring that IrishBreakfast has. Love, love, love it! :) (Hope she doesn''t mind me posting the link to her thread ...)

IrishBreakfast''s Leon Mege

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
This is just awesome/ I am so happy there are so many reply''s and ideas...I was hoping to get feedback from people who wear only bands at times and what you recommend....... and so far so cool! thanks everyone!

I am just on a break at work so I gotta fly. i can''t wait to get home and look at this thread more closely.

:) :)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh oh! I''d also want a Skye band from Whiteflash :) Mmm.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! I like this one too!

4aDani.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I would go for this, the one on top (but maybe with asschers instead)
10.gif
:

LIBsVCvisit0013.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
FYI - I got a quote from the Natural Sapphire Co on the funky band. Came out at a little over 1200 for blue and white sapphires.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I can''t tell if it''s a comfort fit, but it''s certainly gorgeous!

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 7:37:14 PM
Author:lauralu
You were going to be wearing, would you go thick or thin and if you have a pic, please post it...TY :)
definitely wide. with diamonds of course (if at all possible)!

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 9:56:04 AM
Author: geckodani
I''d do something a little wider if it was going to be my only ring.

I''m in love with some of the rings at http://thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/.
i know this will sound random but this ring reminds me of the ferris wheel at amusement parks...strange i know but a beautiful stunning ring none the less!
1.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I would stack two or three bands of differing widths.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I would probably go with something like this (hope to get my hands on one of these one day)!!!
3.gif

main_530.jpg

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I would definitely do something wider, I also like a wide band on an ering. I guess I'm a little more on the zany side, because I really love this one. FI and I are seriously considering it because we are sort of redesigning my ering (under the pretense of a wedding ring) and plan to use rose gold and pink diamonds. The attached band would be a nice pair to the ring once it is completed.

I am always attracted to designs with cutout elements, they just seem so dramatic and unique to me. I love mb418's recently purchased Tiffany Atlas band (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-friday-a-new-tiffany-ring-in-the-house.89288/). Are these designs acceptable for a wear alone wedding band? Or are they more RHRish?

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, sorry, my pic!

rosebandshc2.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I was only going to wear a band, I would want this!! I would worry about the tiny diamonds but imagine how fab it would look!!

maislovesthis.jpg

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
maise I luv that too! I have seen that and simlilar to it as well and I think it would look very blingyliscious. I think that Eva Longoria has something similar for her wedding band and I have always luved hers.

Oh Kay......LOL I goggled Eva''s ring and that is her ring!!!!! LOL COOL!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I had a gorgeous shared prong eternity band, but it never sit right on my fingers and was uncomfortable. I loved the look, but didn''t like the feel, so I traded it up for my 3 stone, which made all the difference in the world.

For a band though, I just love the one that Harriet posted
36.gif

Or anything by Beverly K...

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 11:53:38 PM
Author: spike13
I like the timeless look of a simple thin metal band. I think it''s classic.
Ditto.

But I if I didn''t do that, I love the look of a thin eternity band. Classy, yet you still get a lot of sparkle.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
My custom set has a 5mm band because I do plan on wearing it alone the majority of the time. I am a SAHM and have my own business... so for most of my day (while at home) I won''t be wearing my e-ring... the band is channel set princess... with a comfort fit style band part... like the T&Co Lucida band - http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP00474&cid=288152&mcat=148204

This is my ring... I will post an obnoxious amount of actual pics when it gets here... I''m told I will have them by the 29th... before we go on vacation!!!

bandtop2009.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
by itself, thicker. My WB is 2.5mm and it looks so thin...too thin by itself.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think I would go with a larger carat weight eternity band... say 20 pointers, perhaps? yum
18.gif

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
777_LDY...yours is a ring lusted after by many ;-) Very beautiful....only in my mind can I wear that! Thanks for posting it on this thread..:)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
lauralu,
You have me second-guessing myself. I love love love the Leon band to which I linked. I chose a micropave eternity instead because the former looks dreaful with my engagement ring. Now, I''m wondering if I should have gone the wedding-band-on the-left-hand-engagement-ring-on-the-right-hand route!
1.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks lauralu
littlebashfulguy.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Isabelle!

I really love the DNA band that Harriet posted, I think that would look amazing with a super thin plain band too, and the entire page of bands that you posted from pearlmans Lauralu. All of those would be thick enough to wear alone and make a gorgeous statement! I also wanted to suggest a trinity band too. I have a plain one, no diamonds, that I stack with my original wband (a VERY dainty yg eternity band) and I LOVE the look.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
If I was only wearing a band it would probably be this. well... this month anyway... I''m always lusting after something new every few months!

I also love what Dani posted. Beautiful, classic!

AR948BRCY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results