shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ haul - Miami in Nola, Milgrain Band & Tennis Bracelet!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First and foremost: Pricescope - what a lovely lovely enabling community :naughty: !!!

What an awesome IDJ journey! :dance: Special thank you to Yekutiel and his family. You know it's bad when they know it's Pinto Bean calling because they recognize my phone numbers - landline and cell! All kidding aside, I truly value the customer service I get from IDJ. I am always impressed by all the personal touches - Yekutiel remembers EVERYTHING! It's also scary, wallet-wise, when a vendor understands your taste and expectations and brings your attention to something they have on hand and thought would be perfect for you! I was so impressed by the diamond IDJ found for cchloe that I asked Yekutiel to start searching for a 2 ct + round for me. By that time, I had already placed an order for the 3 prong tennis bracelet. I started wavering when it came to searching for a 2 ct-ish round because my mom already had two rings that were around that size, which she said would be mine. Was it worth it to spend money on yet another 2 ct-ish round, EVEN if diamonds are at a low, price-wise, right now? I called Yekutiel to tell him to call off the search for a round diamond, and he answered the phone, saying, "I was just thinking of you! I pulled this gorgeous 4.02 K VVS2 emerald cut with very strong blue fluor for a friend to see the other day. He wanted to see, size-wise, what a 4 carat EC would look like. I thought of you and I think this would be perfect for you!" Talk about that memory of Yekutiel's - I own and have a fondness for K's with fluor! I went :shock: :-o an EC that's 4 carats?!?! HELL YEAH :dance: :dance: :dance:

Here is the RT thread on the EC. I have lovingly named it "Miami Onion Roll." You see, it's a fatty EC with a ratio of 1.3, so to me, it's shaped more like a Miami Onion Roll than a Baguette (my joke with Ilander :lol: ). And I like the irony that as a VVS2, it's as clean as can be, clarity wise, whereas Miami onion rolls are riddled with onions (white inclusions) and poppy seeds (black inclusions) :lol: :lol: :lol: Miami's specs are in the RT link below:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emerald-cut-input.221790/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emerald-cut-input.221790/[/URL]

IDJ ended up creating a beautiful BEE-YOU-TEA-FULL beautiful setting that I have named "NOLA". Perusing through the stuller site, I really liked the fleur de lis basket. We started with that head as an inspiration, and modified it. At first, I was resistant to Yekutiel's suggestion of cathedral shoulders, but I ended up going with them and I :love: the cathedral shoulders! I asked for a rounded comfort fit band, and a rounded knife edge and taper towards the top of the shank. The setting truly exceeded my expectations. This hangout thread linked below has lots of IDJ goodies including my on-site visits to IDJ and other PSers' IDJ goodies and journeys. Embedded in the thread are my setting journey. It's a fun fun thread with lots of diamond ****, so I do encourage people to peruse it!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upcoming-idj-visit.221254/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/upcoming-idj-visit.221254/[/URL]

My tennis bracelet - weeeee!! :dance: It is 4.75 cts with 47 F/G SI melee. It's gorgeous. I think the fit is perfect - we can fit one finger under it.

I wanted a band to go with Miami - well, I didn't need a band, but I used Miami as an excuse to get a band! It's 0.49 ctw, half eternity channel set milgrain pave band. It's fantastic!

Last night, I was a little bloated after a wine tasting party where I inhaled 3 empanadas, a small cubana (sandwich, not person :naughty: ), and cheese with the tasting, but this AM, OMG - DH surprised me with breakfast and it was an onion bagel with lox and scallion cream cheese and iced coffee. I BARELY GOT THE RINGS on and off for the photo shoot in natural lighting. So, I apologize in advance for all the extra finger muffin top in my hand modeling shots. It was not easy getting them off and on this AM ;(

I have two sets of photos - set 1 was from last night with indoor lighting. Set 2 is day light/natural light. It is rainy and overcast this AM. Enough yada yada, Pinto Bean :shhh:
Miami and Nola under indoor lighting conditions:

img_11583.jpg

img_11584.jpg

img_11585.jpg

img_11586.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: IDJ haul - Miami in Nola, Milgrain Band & Tennis Bracele

Miami+Nola at night cont'd

img_11587.jpg

img_11588.jpg

img_11589.jpg

img_11590.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

More Miami & Nola under indoor lighting...

img_11591.jpg

img_11592.jpg

img_11593.jpg

img_11594.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

One more Miami + Nola at night...

Miami + Nola in natural light

img_11595.jpg

img_11596.jpg

img_11597.jpg

img_11598.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Absolutely gorgeous ring! Please provide some hand shots with the band. You have great taste. Hmmm- I may need an EC set east west! Of course it would be half the size of Miami!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful jewelry PB. You're a great PS contributor. I too have an IDJ obsession and it can be dangerous.! :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

More Miami + Nola in daylight

img_11599.jpg

img_11600.jpg

img_0295.jpg

img_11601.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Last of Miami + Nola solo handshots in natural light!

img_11602.jpg

img_11603.jpg

img_11604.jpg

img_0300.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Miami + Nola and friends! (If you only knew how I much I was regretting breakfast this AM as I put these bands on :wall: :lol: :lol: )

img_0301.jpg

img_0302.jpg

img_11605.jpg

img_0304.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Half eternity channel set pave band with milgrain - at night

img_0242.jpg

img_0243.jpg

img_11606.jpg

img_0261.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Miami + Nola and band at night

Half eternity band in natural light

img_11607.jpg

img_11608.jpg

img_0312.jpg

img_11609.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Breathtaking absolutely breathtaking! :love: :love: :love: I adore the setting and E/W orientation, :appl: :appl:
Wear it/them in the best of health!
Sorry to bust in on your presentation...oops!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Miami + Nola + half eternity in daylight

img_11610.jpg

img_11611.jpg

img_11612.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

3 prong tennis bracelet at night:

img_11613.jpg

img_11614.jpg

img_11615.jpg

img_11616.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wrist shots at night:

Tennis bracelet in natural light:

img_11617.jpg

img_11618.jpg

img_11619.jpg

img_11620.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

More tennis bracelet in natural light:

img_11621.jpg

img_0284.jpg

img_0285.jpg

img_11622.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wrist shots in natural light:

img_11623.jpg

img_0288.jpg

img_11624.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The IDJ haul in daylight. I must confess, when I finished these shots, I picked up Miami off the back of my hand, and forgot that the band was also on my hand, and dropped it when I walked away. The clink of ring hitting the ground just about made me almost :sick: ;( :

img_11625.jpg

img_0309.jpg

img_11626.jpg

img_11627.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The IDJ haul at night with a curious kitten butting in:

img_0268.jpg

img_11628.jpg

img_11629.jpg

img_11630.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

"Mama I really like your bracelet!"... and the photo shoot stopped last night when I heard the clink of kitty teeth on bracelet! :errrr: :nono:

img_11631.jpg

img_11632.jpg

img_11633.jpg

img_11634.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Queenie60|1462127029|4025854 said:
Absolutely gorgeous ring! Please provide some hand shots with the band. You have great taste. Hmmm- I may need an EC set east west! Of course it would be half the size of Miami!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful jewelry PB. You're a great PS contributor. I too have an IDJ obsession and it can be dangerous.! :wavey:

OMG - Queenie - Have an emerald cut Nike moment - just do it! :lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire|1462128093|4025864 said:
Breathtaking absolutely breathtaking! :love: :love: :love: I adore the setting and E/W orientation, :appl: :appl:
Wear it/them in the best of health!
Sorry to bust in on your presentation...oops!
No need to apologize! I'm just a slow poster :lol: who has too much phone taking pics with her iphone! Thank you for your compliments! I'm so happy with the E/W orientation - when you have a size 9, you need to make the most of your diamond for that finger coverage!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love every piece here! So gorgeous, and I love the photos both at night and in daylight. The EC is incredible in that setting, and with the band it's perfection! <3 the bracelet too, but also might have :sick: if I heard my fur babies starting to play with it :lol:

IDJ always does amazing work, and this is no exception! Congrats on such an incredible haul! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Omggggggg (wiping alllllll of my drool from floor!!!!! :lickout: )!!!! It's all STUNNING! Of course Yekuitiel knocked it out of the park!!!! :love: :appl: :dance: :clap: Amazing!!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Absolutely gorgeous :love: This is the haul I can only dream about. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pics with us. I especially love your diamond ring :appl: What a dream. Enjoy wearing your beauties!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVE, in LOVE with your goodies!!! Nola is totally perfect for Miami and your band is divine too. Not to mention your tennis bracelet.....it was a fun time at IDJ I'd say!! Have fun wearing all these beauties....they deserve to be showcased!! :love: :love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh. My. Goodness. They are ALL lovely, but that EMERALD CUT!!! Jeepers! My heart almost stopped!

I need one. :love: :love: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Spectacular collection. The EW emerald and the setting are fantastic! You are a lucky lady!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow that EC is huge! Love it! All the other goodies too. But I really love the EC! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PB, everything is soooo beautiful!!! The EC looks amazing and the setting is really pretty…tennis bracelet and the band are stunning too. If I was you I'd just sit around for a day or two admiring my new goodies. Have fun wearing your new sparklies! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results