shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ haul - Miami in Nola, Milgrain Band & Tennis Bracelet!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: IDJ haul - Miami in Nola, Milgrain Band & Tennis Bracele

Ermagherd PintoBean :-o that's an AMAZING haul of incredible shinies! No wonder your kitty was attracted to the sparkles. Your EC is especially delicious :love: Enjoy wearing your beauties.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness PInto.. you will have to change your name from Pintobean to Diamondbean!!!
Your new finery is awesome!!! I love it all!!!! :love:
E/W is so unusual and eyecatching.. your bracelet scrumptious and your band perfection.
EnjoyEnjoyEnjoy!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

Your collection is fabulous! Hehe, I love how you included Tin-Tin in the inspection process- she's sooo adorable! :love: :love: :love:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, Pinto! What An amazing collection. I love the fleur de lis motif, so classic. And the cathedral style looks perfect, imo. And that stone, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Thanks for pointing out the video on IG, really awesome to watch.

Not to take away from your new goodies but can I ask who makes your stacking ring with the scrolls in white and yellow gold? It's a beauty.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Queenie60|1462212675|4026196 said:
Wow! the instagram looks great! I can't believe that's a "K" - looks very white.
It does look very white! It must be a high K, and the very strong blue fluor probably helps!
bright ice said:
I think you got away with a very nice haul :appl: Love the EC set EW :love:
Thank you so much, bright ice! :wavey: Speaking of nice hauls, YOU have a to die-for jewelry collection!
lorrissey said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!
that stone, the east west setting, the KITTY!, the bracelet, the band!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you lorrissey :wavey: The kitty :love: :love: :love:
canuk-gal said:
HI:
I loved that the cat has a dog bone ID tag :cheeky: :lol: . Oh and the jewellery ain't bad, either! :appl: :love:
cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the dog bone ID tag - I think it looks like a little bow on my kitties. My little kitty cat cater-waiters! :lol: :lol: :lol:
athenaworth said:
I don't think I've ever been more entertained by a write up! And then to top it off with some gorgeous pieces! Hubba hubba A+ Pinto Bean!!!
Awww shucks, athenaworth :oops: ! Thank you so much for your compliments!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
CareBear said:
PintoBean|1462217448|4026240 said:
Oh...I'm loving this photo that IDJ posted on instagram!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6UqoHudee/?taken-by=idjewelry&hl=en
PB, did IDJ send you any other glamour shots of Miami? If so, please post them! ;))
I got that song "Just Can't Get Enough" stuck in my head when looking at Miami :drool:
Nooo... just the instagrams :( I didn't ask for glamour shots, just in progress shots... silly Pinto Bean!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

foxinsox|1462316327|4026798 said:
Ermagherd PintoBean :-o that's an AMAZING haul of incredible shinies! No wonder your kitty was attracted to the sparkles. Your EC is especially delicious :love: Enjoy wearing your beauties.
Thank you so much foxinsox :wavey: ! Kitty has good taste :appl: , albeit expensive taste :errrr:
Rubies-R-Me said:
Oh my goodness PInto.. you will have to change your name from Pintobean to Diamondbean!!!
Your new finery is awesome!!! I love it all!!!! :love:
E/W is so unusual and eyecatching.. your bracelet scrumptious and your band perfection.
EnjoyEnjoyEnjoy!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Thank you Rubies-R-Me :wavey: I will most definitely use best efforts to "EnjoyEnjoyEnjoy"!!! :bigsmile: :lol:
Skhii said:
Your collection is fabulous! Hehe, I love how you included Tin-Tin in the inspection process- she's sooo adorable! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you Skhii :wavey: !! Tin-Tin is perfect for verifying that the diamonds are "eye-clean" :lol: ; she is known for her attention to detail - it's amazing how she finds tiny objects we once thought were long gone! :lol: (Just don't find some NEW inclusions in the diamonds! :errrr: )
maccers said:
Wow, Pinto! What An amazing collection. I love the fleur de lis motif, so classic. And the cathedral style looks perfect, imo. And that stone, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Thanks for pointing out the video on IG, really awesome to watch.
Not to take away from your new goodies but can I ask who makes your stacking ring with the scrolls in white and yellow gold? It's a beauty.
Hi maccers :wavey: Thank you so much for all that flattery! :lickout: The two tone stacking ring is a Gabriel & Co ring that I purchased through IDJ. Here is the link:
https://eshop.gabrielny.com/product/LR4876Y45JJ

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

HAUL indeed! WOW, what a time you must be having with all your pretties, how fun!! And gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

Wowee, you had fun at IDJ!! All your new pieces are beautiful!!! I wish I could wear bracelets because your new tennis bracelet is blingtastic!! Enjoy them al!!!
:appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That emerald cut is VVS heaven! Congrats honey!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarahb|1462460397|4027638 said:
HAUL indeed! WOW, what a time you must be having with all your pretties, how fun!! And gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:
Thank you sarahb :wavey: !!!
tweeter8177 said:
Wowee, you had fun at IDJ!! All your new pieces are beautiful!!! I wish I could wear bracelets because your new tennis bracelet is blingtastic!! Enjoy them al!!!
:appl:
Thank you tweeter8177! :wavey: I hope you get to visit IDJ and have a fun time there!
gemgirl said:
That emerald cut is VVS heaven! Congrats honey!
Thanks gemgirl! :wavey: I'm so glad you got to see the EC in person! Maybe we can have a meetup at IDJ one day (and drive Yekutiel crazy! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: )

xnysgt

Rough_Rock

Wow. Absolutely gorgeous. That one finger is going to get all muscular like Arnold Schwarzenegger lifting that beauty of a rock all the time. :clap:

cchloe

Shiny_Rock

Pinto, as one of the founding members of the idj hangout thread and owner of miami's round cousin, I'm so ashamed to only make it to the third page of her smtb thread :nono: :nono: ;(

But I just saw the picture and video on the Instagram page and wow I am just so jealous. The setting is beyond beautiful!!! And that emerald so fat! I really love that milgrain band too :lickout: :love: My phone just tried to autocorrect milgrain to multigrain but I'm going to spare everyone more bread jokes :silenced:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

xnysgt|1462634387|4028605 said:
Wow. Absolutely gorgeous. That one finger is going to get all muscular like Arnold Schwarzenegger lifting that beauty of a rock all the time. :clap:
Thanks xnysgt! :wavey:
You're absolutely right - I'm about to enter my ring finger into the Mr. Olympia contest! :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cchloe said:
Pinto, as one of the founding members of the idj hangout thread and owner of miami's round cousin, I'm so ashamed to only make it to the third page of her smtb thread :nono: :nono: ;(

But I just saw the picture and video on the Instagram page and wow I am just so jealous. The setting is beyond beautiful!!! And that emerald so fat! I really love that milgrain band too :lickout: :love: My phone just tried to autocorrect milgrain to multigrain but I'm going to spare everyone more bread jokes :silenced:
Bahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you cchloe!!! It's done - going forward, I have a multigrain band HAHAAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: Last night, I busted out laughing when my DH told me that his dinner included a MIAMI ONION ROLL, cold cuts, etc. He's taken to buying miami onion rolls since the EC... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spin-Elle

Rough_Rock

omg.... this is more than a haul!!! :appl:
These beauties are the stuff dreams are made of!!!
Pintobean enjoy your gorgeous new jewels and wear them in good health.

xnysgt said:

^^ this hehehe so true; that finger is going to be so weighed down... if you ever need a finger to help you out i'm sure one of mine could oblige :lol: :lol:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Hmmm, I just came back to admire your pieces and noticed my original comment is missing. :errrr: I wonder if I didn't hit submit or something, but anyhow I just had to try again! Your new pieces are just so fabulous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I love all of your new pieces! :love: :love: :love: I really need that milgrain band too! Lol :naughty: I'm so excited and happy for you. :dance: It's nice to see such a beautiful collection! Congrats! :clap:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

This looks amazing! I really like it a lot.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Spin-Elle|1463018599|4030539 said:
omg.... this is more than a haul!!! :appl:
These beauties are the stuff dreams are made of!!!
Pintobean enjoy your gorgeous new jewels and wear them in good health.

xnysgt said:

^^ this hehehe so true; that finger is going to be so weighed down... if you ever need a finger to help you out i'm sure one of mine could oblige :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much, Spin-Elle!
Rockinruby said:
Hmmm, I just came back to admire your pieces and noticed my original comment is missing. :errrr: I wonder if I didn't hit submit or something, but anyhow I just had to try again! Your new pieces are just so fabulous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I love all of your new pieces! :love: :love: :love: I really need that milgrain band too! Lol :naughty: I'm so excited and happy for you. :dance: It's nice to see such a beautiful collection! Congrats! :clap:
Thank you Rockinruby!!! Get a milgrain band!! And post about your journey to obtaining it in the hangout IDJ thread!!!
mr148th said:
This is gorgeous! Love it.
Thank you so much mr148th!!!
pinkgem2522 said:
This looks amazing! I really like it a lot.
Thank you pingem2522!!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

OMG! :-o Now that's what I call a shopping spree!!! :love: Love every single piece you bought. Congratulations. :))

Judy

PS... And just when I was letting the idea of an Emerald die down. ;(

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ccuheartnurse|1463234382|4031623 said:
OMG! :-o Now that's what I call a shopping spree!!! :love: Love every single piece you bought. Congratulations. :))

Judy

PS... And just when I was letting the idea of an Emerald die down. ;(
Awww... thanks Judy!! Come and join the EC club!!! :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pinto Bean, I can't believe I missed this thread!!!! EVERY piece is gorgeous. That Emerald cut is to die for. You really are a great shopper! I can only imagine the fun you had on this shopping trip.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results