shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's play a game... rainbow gems.

Hello, friends! How sweet that you were thinking of me!!
slider_grouphugg.gif

All is well, my lovelies. No grand vacay, unfortunately... just a bit preoccupied with work. I'm so thrilled to see our little (yet massive) "porch" going strong. And I'm glad everyone is well and enjoying their summer (and winter, @Daisys and Diamonds!). What's new, other than all of the eye candy I missed? Too many stunners to address individually!!

So it looks like we're on BLUE. :wavey:

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock

Attachments

• 2074C3BC-BC33-4DE9-BA60-09409D12BE8F.jpeg
    2074C3BC-BC33-4DE9-BA60-09409D12BE8F.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2A9BF6E1-E86C-42D2-B925-2074562AD23F.jpeg
    2A9BF6E1-E86C-42D2-B925-2074562AD23F.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 19

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
slider_grouphugg.gif

All is well, my lovelies. No grand vacay, unfortunately... just a bit preoccupied with work. I'm so thrilled to see our little (yet massive) "porch" going strong. And I'm glad everyone is well and enjoying their summer (and winter, @Daisys and Diamonds!). What's new, other than all of the eye candy I missed? Too many stunners to address individually!!

its so lovelly to see you
boo hiss to work :lol-2: (but you gotta pay for the bling somehow)

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
its lovelly and it looks soooooo good with that jacket :kiss2:
:kiss2:

Thank you, @Daisys and Diamonds It is one of my favourite jackets, i like wearing fuchsia/magenta/pink at work. it brightens my day.
Your new larimar looks dreamy… I find it so soothing. Please post photos when it arrives. Can’t wait to see your creative work too1

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
slider_grouphugg.gif

Welcome back, @Autumn in New England !

only the vendor pic till i sort out a new phone
but ill take the blue slot this time around
my new larimar braclete that took for ever to get here
1661055447827.png

I'll never tire of admiring larimar... no one could possibly be in a sour mood while wearing it! I just adore your new bracelet.

Thank you!

More details here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/icy’s-cs-adventures.242237/page-26#post-5162770

I'll admit that nothing gets my heart pumping faster than when one of us shares a new ruby. I guess that should tell me something about which is my favorite gemstone! Again, your new addition is glorious. I can't wait to see what you ultimately do with it!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll never tire of admiring larimar... no one could possibly be in a sour mood while wearing it! I just adore your new bracelet.

I'll admit that nothing gets my heart pumping faster than when one of us shares a new ruby. I guess that should tell me something about which is my favorite gemstone! Again, your new addition is glorious. I can't wait to see what you ultimately do with it!

as you started this thread can i go off on a tangent and ask about the horse please ?

as you started this thread can i go off on a tangent and ask about the horse please ?

You're too cute. I love to ride the trails, especially in the fall! My gelding's name is Rootbeer. Want to hear a sweet (literally) story? He got his name, because, as a foal, he began to gleefully lick up spilled rootbeer.
love1.gif
Anyway, communing with nature is my idea of bliss. Do you ride?

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, just WOW! Please tell me more about this vivid beauty. I've missed so much!! Missed you all too, my friend!!
smitten.gif

It is a Burmese spinel. I put it together with diamonds fr old rings. It is a “consolidation“ piece. I went through several designs with my friends and the jewellery designer, and we all finally decided on this. To my surprise, this ring received lots of attention from exhibitors at the international jewellery show :love:

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
You're too cute. I love to ride the trails, especially in the fall! My gelding's name is Rootbeer. Want to hear a sweet (literally) story? He got his name, because, as a foal, he began to gleefully lick up spilled rootbeer.
love1.gif

So sweet! I love the story of Rootbeer. Glad @Daisys and Diamonds asked you !
I am fond of horses but don’t have one. I visit the stables here. The horses and I get along well :mrgreen2: It must be so magical to ride amid the Autumn foliage.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
love1.gif

no
i love the smell of horses
oddly donkeies do not smell like horses (i guess humans dont smell like apes)
i have had the odd ride
my friends had horse but mum and dad said no
its not overly exspensive to have a horse when i was at school but its still a lot of work (for mum and dad)
and i have had horses as friends
Presilia was a retired race horse belonging to my neighbour who i would go pat and feed
a palimeno called kiwi once took off on me ( i beleave the technically term is cantering)
as he was naughty and liked to roll in the sand hills in his saddle i spent the whole time screaming in terror and trying to get him back to the water line
he was so gentle and mild till i hopped on and he knew i was a novice :lol-2:

It is a Burmese spinel. I put it together with diamonds fr old rings. It is a “consolidation“ piece. I went through several designs with my friends and the jewellery designer, and we all finally decided on this. To my surprise, this ring received lots of attention from exhibitors at the international jewellery show :love:

It is exquisite, my friend! I love repurposing stones and mountings, but that piece doesn't at all look "consolidated." It's very unique and original!! Kudos.
cloud9emoti.gif

no
i love the smell of horses
oddly donkeies do not smell like horses (i guess humans dont smell like apes)
i have had the odd ride
my friends had horse but mum and dad said no
its not overly exspensive to have a horse when i was at school but its still a lot of work (for mum and dad)
and i have had horses as friends
Presilia was a retired race horse belonging to my neighbour who i would go pat and feed
a palimeno called kiwi once took off on me ( i beleave the technically term is cantering)
as he was naughty and liked to roll in the sand hills in his saddle i spent the whole time screaming in terror and trying to get him back to the water line
he was so gentle and mild till i hopped on and he knew i was a novice :lol-2:

The first time I rode as a little girl, I was learning about cadence in the saddle, so I didn't have my feet in the stirrups (thank goodness). The horse rolled in the sand with me on his back, his legs kicking up to the sky. I was able to jump off, otherwise I would have been smooshed!
1237413ff5kd0q598.gif

Palominos are so gorgeous, @Daisys and Diamonds!!

PURPLE is up and I just happen to have a ring fresh off the bench from Inken Krause (Enhoerning Jewelry)! I may start a separate thread. Royal purple garnet with yellow diamonds. You guys have seen the loose stones previously.
thum12.gif

download (7).jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results