shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to replicate this ring...

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I already have a tiny emerald cut but now I want to replicate my Berricle..thinking of using Brilliance or BlueNile...any recommendations? It doesn’t have to be a large stone but somewhat close to the Berricle. E3C0B35E-F329-42F3-A8EC-C2103462102E.jpeg 331DF519-786B-4B45-BFFC-477D72EB8D07.jpeg 5CAFF939-3D91-4EFD-9A23-84649782D3B6.jpeg

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I would echo what wewechew said and would not go with Brilliant Earth. Theyve had a hard time doing a simple return and have been showing some not so bright and cheery true colors. Please do not give an undeserving business your money.

Good luck! Thats a beautiful ring!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a fairly large stone IMO. What is your budget?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My fave setting for an ER! Can't wait
to see it when it is done.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
That is a fairly large stone IMO. What is your budget?

I definitely don’t want a center stone this big...I wonder what a 1ct emerald would look like on a size 5.5 finger? Or even a 1.5ct one?

Reactions: AV_

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
If you look to the far right of the Product Details for that setting with the tapered baguettes, JA says it can be set with, e.g., an emerald-cut diamond up to 6.0 carats :))
Thanks!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve seen some brilliant earth settings at their show room and they are very UNrefined. Really just hideous. Clunky, Huge prongs that didn’t look properly polished. And yucky dirt and stuff in the settings. I would never get a setting from them.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your berricle also has more delicate looking double claw prongs vs the big single prong of the Costco setting. For this setting, the proportions in size (mm) is what is driving the look. I would bust out my micrometer and measure all the stone in your Berricle. Then, measure your proposed center stone. A little relational math and you'll see if they are the same proportions. To my eyes, the Costco side stones are narrower at the top than the Berricle. But, they are other wise similar. I'm not a huge fan of Costco settings, they always seem rough. I'd personally contact IDJ (recommended above) or David Klass.

One thing to consider is what kind of wedding band you want to wear. My guess is that the Berricle will require a custom shaped band (that can't be worn alone) or a non-flush band. I prefer a band I can wear alone and adjusted my ring to make this happen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results