shape
carat
color
clarity

I need your help finding a round lab diamond! :)

DiaDan

Rough_Rock
Yes, the market is quite volatile right now. How much of a price difference are you seeing on your top picks?

Probably like $50 a month

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Yes, absolutely. I bought my own ASET scope via Dave Atlas (oldminer) and shipping was prompt.
Word has gotten around work recently that I'm a diamond geek and I've already taken my ASET in with me to show some of my coworkers how it works and what it all means.
Worth every penny for the peace of mind that it provides, in my opinion. :)

DW I'm sorry to butt in, but wondering of the ASET can be used on set stones, rings.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably like $50 a month

If you're uncomfortable buying now due to the price drops, you could wait it out a bit. Maybe determine a figure you'd be comfortable acting on and buy when it hits the mark.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
What Kim N said - you can use an ASET Scope on diamonds already in a setting...also handy for checking any melee/pave (if applicable).

DiaDan

Rough_Rock
If you're uncomfortable buying now due to the price drops, you could wait it out a bit. Maybe determine a figure you'd be comfortable acting on and buy when it hits the mark.

No, I'm comfortable buying, especially if I find a high-quality cut diamond. I'd wait forever if I waited until prices stopped dropping. These lab prices are 90% discounted compared to a mined diamond of the same quality/size.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results