shape
carat
color
clarity

I know it''s not a ring but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well,
Feeling a little depressed about not getting the Ritani set and everything else going on with it , I headed out to the NJ jewelry exchange today and wound up purchasing these........

I know it''s not a ring, but it will do for now, until I finally get it, or Ritani gets it together.

They are diamond inside/out hoop earrings. The specs are 1.6 carats RB''s G/H SI1 clarity. Each earring has 20 shared prong set RB diamonds, 11 in the front and 9 on the inside. Each individual diamond is .04 carats. The earrings are about 7/8ths of an inch.

I may exchange them for thinner, longer one''s, I am not sure.
8.gif

125_2592 (2).JPG

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Can we see them on?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture on my ear.

I am not sure if I truly love them, but the place said I could exchange if I want.

Can you guys give me your honest opinion on them?

125_2585 (2).JPG

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Love ''em!
Keep ''em!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla, those earrings are absolutely beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

They look very lovely on your ears.

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
I''m intrigued by the way they have been set - can you describe it a bit more? I personally like smaller earrings but that''s me. If you feel comfortable with them, enjoy them!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I mention that they double as twin wedding bands?
20.gif
32.gif

126_2619.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I think they are gorgeous... and classic. I have similar ones myself!
2.gif
I'd say they are keepers...the stones sparkle so!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kayla those are beautiful. What an excellent choice to bounce you out of that "other" situation.
I''ve looked at hoops like those too. They look lovely on you. Keep em'' - Like Headlight said.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I purposely cut out my eyes in this picture b/c I did not want to scare you guys. And please don''t mind the zits, I am pms''ing, which probably explains the crying after the a**hole owner incident
39.gif

But I wanted to show you guys how they look from a distance with the RC butterfly pendant. The thing I don''t like about them is that they are a bit wider than the pendant, but length wise, they are perfect.

I was thinking about getting diamond hoop earrings since Mara put a post about wanting them for her 30th birthday. I was going to pick up the Bluenile one''s she wanted, but they were only .50 carats.

126_2608 (4).JPG

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
They look lovely on you with the pendant. Very sparkly.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2004 10:57:59 PM
Author: Camellia
I''m intrigued by the way they have been set - can you describe it a bit more? I personally like smaller earrings but that''s me. If you feel comfortable with them, enjoy them!

Hi Camelia,
They have diamonds set in the front and also in the inside, so that when you look at the earrings from the front, you can see the inside ones as well.
Shared prong means that rather than each one being individually set with four prongs, each diamond shares two prongs with the next diamond.
I am usually not great at explaining these types of things, so if anyone wants to chime in, please, be my guess.
2.gif

I too usually like smaller earrings as well, but I have a few hoop earrings, from my aunt, and I wanted something bigger than what I have and more blingy.

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t seen earrings set with diamonds on the inside but it makes sense. Instead of ''wasting'' the diamonds on the back, they can be seen. Very clever. And definitely bling bling. Well done.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings! You definetly should keep them!

slammie

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh kayla, I love them!! I love the diamonds on the inside
30.gif
36.gif
. If you don''t keep them, are they up for adoption??
31.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
those earrings are awesome!!! So pretty!! I never wear earrings, but if i did, I''d wear those!! GORGEOUS!

and that pic that you cut your eyes out of, i didn''t read the post that went along with it at first and TOTALLY thought you were showing me that J.Lo had a pair of earrings just like them!!!!! Are you sure you''re not J. Lo?

Melissa

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, kayla, i LOVE them.
30.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2004 10:53:20 PM
Author: kayla17
Here is a picture on my ear.

I am not sure if I truly love them, but the place said I could exchange if I want.

Can you guys give me your honest opinion on them?

DON"T EXCHANGE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! they are Stunning!!!!! good job!

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
I totally agree! They look beautiful on you....although I think they are better on your ears than on your finger.
28.gif

Definitely don''t trade them. I love the diamonds set on the inside, and they are a perfect size! Plenty of bling, but with style, too!
36.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I would keep''m! They are gorgeous!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/30/2004 1:17:21 AM
Author: MelissaSue
those earrings are awesome!!! So pretty!! I never wear earrings, but if i did, I''d wear those!! GORGEOUS!

and that pic that you cut your eyes out of, i didn''t read the post that went along with it at first and TOTALLY thought you were showing me that J.Lo had a pair of earrings just like them!!!!! Are you sure you''re not J. Lo?

Melissa

Jlo?? Wow, that''s great that you would say that, although personallly I would prefer to be called a Halle or a Salma, or better yet, how about an Ashley (Judd)?

First Reena as Reeyonce and now Kayla as KLo!!!!! Hmmmm, what should we call Mara and Slammie?
2.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone, although I am not completely 100% sure, I will think it over and decide this week.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your earrings! I am getting a pair of diamond earrings made also, but they don''t have diamonds on the inside like yours does. They are so pretty and sparkly, hopefully you''ll keep them
9.gif
BUT, if you want something else, by all means get it!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Those earrings are gorgeous. I live in NJ, where is the Jewelry exchange?? I have been looking for studs, wonder if I could get a good deal there.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sweet!!! Could I borrow them? I have a party this Thursday.....................awww come on
2.gif

cheers---Sharon

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Kayla, they are stunning!! A couple of friends of mine have diamond hoops but the diamonds are not a good quality at all. Those diamonds in your pair are just sooooo sparkly!!! Plus you look great in them! You must keep them after all that mess you are enduring with your ring....you deserve them
21.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I think that they are beautiful, Kayla.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/30/2004 1:15:43 PM
Author: yanekie25
Those earrings are gorgeous. I live in NJ, where is the Jewelry exchange?? I have been looking for studs, wonder if I could get a good deal there.

I am not too familiar with NJ, I live in Staten Island, but this Jewelry Exchange was the one in Woodbridge, across from the Fortunoff''s mall.

I don''t know if I would buy studs there, but for regular earrings, they are not bad and you can bargain with them.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/30/2004 1:34
6.gif
3 PM
Author: Libster
Kayla, they are stunning!! A couple of friends of mine have diamond hoops but the diamonds are not a good quality at all. Those diamonds in your pair are just sooooo sparkly!!! Plus you look great in them! You must keep them after all that mess you are enduring with your ring....you deserve them
21.gif

Thanks, actually, I was surprised at the quality of the diamonds. I would guess that they are anywhere between a vs2 to si2 clarity.

The diamonds are not cloudy at all, although some of the other diamond hoops I looked at were.
I louped all the diamonds and they are pretty clear, about 4 or 5 of them have small black and/or white inclusions, but those are the ones in the back of the earrings, not the ones in the front.

The color compared to my G VS1 colored band is equal, so I would say that they are on the ball with the color.

Lastly, I got them at a phenomenal price for 1.6 carats....................

$680 plus tax!
31.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I LOOOOOOOOOVE those earrings. In fact, I regularly drool over the ones on bluenile you mentioned!
2.gif
Can I ask, how much did those ones cost you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results