shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha me too. But take away the worrisome because I LOVE popcorn and the only worry I have is some doctor will say I have to stop eating it. LOL

Bring on the popcorn please and don't forget the avocado oil and sea salt...yummmmm:lickout:

Before garnishes. I love to add organic black pepper and avocado oil.

popcornbluebowl.png

Popcorn popcorn
How yummy you are
Popping popping
Never too far
Please fill the bowl
As much as you can
Lots of popcorn

I'm a big fan

Haha Kenny once started a thread like that. One title followed by another and it was pretty funny :lol:
I would try finding it but Kenny has started a lot of threads so it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Mee too, except it would be my dentist. I'm worried I'll crack my molars! And your poem is priceless. :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mee too, except it would be my dentist. I'm worried I'll crack my molars! And your poem is priceless. :lol-2:

I actually did crack a filling a few years ago not that you mention it. Thanks for the reminder to eat popcorn more slowly. 8)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually did crack a filling a few years ago not that you mention it. Thanks for the reminder to eat popcorn more slowly. 8)

I inspect each kernel before I eat it! I am paranoid!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can‘t eat popcorn until my braces are off. I’m a senior teenager..:twisted2::bigsmile:

Aww well you are young at heart ♥️
and don’t worry. I’ll eat double the popcorn for you. :kiss:
That’s how good a friend I am. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m here to complain that my upper braces hurt. They are cutting into my skin inside my mouth making it bleed. I am using the wax which is helping a little..I smile a lot..so the braces are catching on the sides of my mouth. I get my bottom braces in one month. Those are supposed to be more uncomfortable than the upper braces..OMG Did I mention I’m in my sixties?? :eek2:
I’m getting a ring made to distract myself..;)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, I had braces as a teenager, 25 years later I still remember the pain of getting them on.

Baby food helped me through it but I didn’t have them catching on to my skin, that sounds awful. Big hugs!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I’m sorry. I’ve been there too. Swoosh some warm salt water around a few times a day. Helps them heal. Feel well!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww well you are young at heart ♥️
and don’t worry. I’ll eat double the popcorn for you. :kiss:
That’s how good a friend I am. :)

I appreciate that @missy! :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, I had braces as a teenager, 25 years later I still remember the pain of getting them on.

Baby food helped me through it but I didn’t have them catching on to my skin, that sounds awful. Big hugs!

Thank you @YadaYadaYada The dentist told me to cut my food up like when my babies only had a few teeth. It’s weird doing that again.. :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m here to complain that my upper braces hurt. They are cutting into my skin inside my mouth making it bleed. I am using the wax which is helping a little..I smile a lot..so the braces are catching on the sides of my mouth. I get my bottom braces in one month. Those are supposed to be more uncomfortable than the upper braces..OMG Did I mention I’m in my sixties?? :eek2:
I’m getting a ring made to distract myself..;)2

I‘m so sorry @MamaBee. Is the ring working as a distraction? Can you take ibuprofen? I had braces when I was 11 and 12. I could never get the wax to stay on. My mouth was filled with canker sores from the braces for the first month. I feel your pain @MamaBee. I remember pudding being the only thing I wanted to eat after they got tightened. My husband said pancakes and mashed potatoes were the only things he wanted to eat. Pudding also didn’t get stuck in the braces and made brushing easier. Can you take ibuprofen?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I‘m so sorry @MamaBee. Is the ring working as a distraction? Can you take ibuprofen? I had braces when I was 11 and 12. I could never get the wax to stay on. My mouth was filled with canker sores from the braces for the first month. I feel your pain @MamaBee. I remember pudding being the only thing I wanted to eat after they got tightened. My husband said pancakes and mashed potatoes were the only things he wanted to eat. Pudding also didn’t get stuck in the braces and made brushing easier. Can you take ibuprofen?

Thank you @Calliecake I’ve been eating mashed potatoes, yogurt, and drinking cashew milk..

I don’t take ibuprofen because of the stroke risk. It’s a heavy risk in my family. I’m taking Tylenol. It takes the edge off.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

“How could she let herself go like that?”

“Wow, she really let herself go.”

I’ve heard people say these words with a slow shake of their heads.⁣

I hear this phrase often when a woman gains weight. When her usually slender frame gains another layer. When she takes up more space than she used to. When she doesn’t have the time to dress up and the two craps to give about calorie counting, the scale, ANY OF IT.

But, you know what I think?

She didn’t let herself go. In fact, she’s done quite the opposite. She’s letting herself live.

She’s too busy making memories with her kids, sharing chicken fingers, and comforting their fragile hearts to put makeup on and get her hair colored every time she sees a gray.

She’s too busy living and enjoying to put that useless pressure on herself. So instead, she's accepted the cellulite on the back of her thighs, stomach sprinkled with stretch marks and extra skin as a gift from her babies. They’re a representation of her strength as a mom.

So really:

She’s let herself go of worrying about appearances.

She’s let herself go of the traditions she was raised with but never felt at home.

And she’s finally free of societal constraints.

So, the next time you hear “she let herself go,” look past her messy bun, and her mesh shorts, to her happy heart—and know that she’s free.

And smile for her because you know she’s never looked better, and felt more .

Written by Living FULL

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
B8F1522A-1794-4C07-94E0-147B033125EF.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I hear this phrase often when a woman gains weight. When her usually slender frame gains another layer. When she takes up more space than she used to. When she doesn’t have the time to dress up and the two craps to give about calorie counting, the scale, ANY OF IT.

She didn’t let herself go. In fact, she’s done quite the opposite. She’s letting herself live.

She’s too busy making memories with her kids, sharing chicken fingers, and comforting their fragile hearts to put makeup on and get her hair colored every time she sees a gray.

She’s too busy living and enjoying to put that useless pressure on herself. So instead, she's accepted the cellulite on the back of her thighs, stomach sprinkled with stretch marks and extra skin as a gift from her babies. They’re a representation of her strength as a mom.

So really:

She’s let herself go of the traditions she was raised with but never felt at home.

So, the next time you hear “she let herself go,” look past her messy bun, and her mesh shorts, to her happy heart—and know that she’s free.

Written by Living FULL

This is why l love you @missy..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So really:

Written by Living FULL

Bravo!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It feels wrong to celebrate America’s birthday this year. Land of the free? With the latest Supreme Court decision I say hypocrisy to the max. So not a happy birthday to America this year. :blackeye:

damnabo

Rough_Rock
The last 2 episodes of Stranger Things 4 were really great!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad to see a mockingbird singing his little heart out in my backyard, especially since his antics - jumping high into the air while singing - seem to suggest that he’s trying to get the attention of some special female! I had mockingbirds visit my backyard regularly when I first moved into this house, but they’ve been absent for quite a few years now. I hope they’re back in the neighborhood to stay!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! It’s so ridiculous!! I feel for those that need to be in NYC for work. Between the crime and COL, sheesh!! :snooty:
My DD’s rent skyrocketed 25%!! :angryfire:

I wish everyone could telecommute. The cost of living here has gotten out of hand. :x2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy that would be ideal but then I wonder how all of the smaller businesses would survive. So sad. Both of my kids are back in the office now. :(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results