shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Arcadian That is stunning! I have a mystery plant in my tiny garden this year. It looks like an hydrangea. Waiting to see if it's actually a weed instead. Definitely nothing as beautiful as the Amarylis. Isn't Amarylis a bulb?

They are from what I remember. I have some lilies on the side of my house they're super red (does not have the stalk like the image at all). When I lived in Massachusetts I was huge about oriental lilies...had tons of them that reached 4-5 ft in height. Learned a little about Amarylis to know what they were and that they were bulb plants.

I so miss my lilies though but they don't do well in my current climate which is why I never grew them. From what I'm reading Amarylis grows very well down here and will spread and split in a subtropical climate. I do wonder if maybe it found its way into my yard because of the squirrels.....

Hydrangeas are so beautiful to me, they don't do well here unfortunately.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may share too much. Maybe my family is just weird this way? Sent my aunt a photo of the infection that sent me to urgent care this evening :lol:8)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so I just spent too much money on something but since we are going to the shore house now for a very long time I needed it. But I am feeling a bit guilty spending so much now when everything is up in the air. But not so guilty as not to purchase it. And no, it's not bling. :cheeky:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not fair @missy . We need a hint at least. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Ohh a puzzle...I’ll play. Is that an exercise machine? So nice to be able to get out of the city for a spell. Looking forward to your shore pics! Will Greg be able to ride?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Ohh a puzzle...I’ll play. Is that an exercise machine? So nice to be able to get out of the city for a spell. Looking forward to your shore pics! Will Greg be able to ride?

Yes to both! At least I hope we can ride. I’m not excited to maneuver crowds etc but we will wear masks if we ride. As for the first part of your question...

Spoiler alert.

067FCE64-74D1-402F-A9C6-C324E16FBBA5.jpeg

F6CB2571-410B-4566-A3D3-09BD616E75AE.png

E64E26A1-1A1A-4B0E-8D18-804F09544A0F.jpeg

Pilates Reformer.

Yes!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My DH is watching The Circle France and is laughing uncontrollably. I think this might be the end for me.

for goodness sakes someone help me Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sad for the restaurant owners and employees whose restaurants have already permanently closed :(

To name just two...we loved these restaurants.

Gotham Bar and Grill

The Paris Cafe

And it's only the beginning of the fallout.

:(

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanna say, my kids know me so well. They sent me these tie dye roses today. Feeling blessed even though we won’t be seeing each other this Mother’s day and it’s also the anniversary of my Mom’s passing, so.... #thankful/sad
EB5A1044-6868-4B76-8E65-5415BCF36117.jpeg

I can’t wait for these to open up! Look at those colors.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanna say, my kids know me so well. They sent me these tie dye roses today. Feeling blessed even though we won’t be seeing each other this mother’s day and it’s also the anniversary of my moms passing, so.... #thankful/sad
EB5A1044-6868-4B76-8E65-5415BCF36117.jpeg

I can’t wait for these to open up! Look at these colors.

The flowers are gorgeous ❤️
Happy Mother’s Day dear @Slick1 you’re a wonderful mother and your kids are amazing adults. Thanks to you and your DH.
Thinking of you and I know how much you’re missing your mom. (((Hugs))).

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The flowers are gorgeous ❤
Happy Mother’s Day dear @Slick1 you’re a wonderful mother and your kids are amazing adults. Thanks to you and your DH.
Thinking of you and I know how much you’re missing your mom. (((Hugs))).

Aww @missy bringing more tears to my eyes. Thank you ever so much for the compliments and hugs. Wonderful people, such as yourself, who always make me smile is another huge reason I am blessed. Thank you ♥️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Baby Yoda? I could sure use a little BY now. No pun intended.

cheers--Sharon

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
I hate wallpaper. Even if it is pretty wallpaper all I can think is that someday someone will have to get it off the wall and It will never be worth it.

The one exception is the wallpaper that is in my grandfathers house. My best guess is that it was put up in the 40’s. I always loved it and have an entire roll that was found in the attic. I’d like to do something with it some day.

Reactions: AV_

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Baby Yoda? I could sure use a little BY now. No pun intended.

cheers--Sharon

In my house!!!

My son (nearly 13) is a huge star wars fan and imagined himself as Darth Vader today.. We were all laughing, then my 11 month old lifted her arm and I swear she looked liked baby yoda lifting a spaceship. Hand position and all..

Needless to say it was a huge hit with the siblings

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SOOOOOOO close to done with school! Currently taking my last two classes to graduate. The one class is going well and I will definitely pass (barring any more completely crazy things hitting out of nowhere...). The other.... who knows. I mean, I am not doing well at all. Missed the first quiz (the announcement said Friday so I didn't check against the dates. Tried to take the quiz 4 days past it closed.), got a lousy grade on the 2nd, great grade on the third quiz, miserable midterm score. I have three homework assignments to do plus 2 quizzes (one of which is in less than 8 hours) and a final exam. The instructor is hard to figure out. Most of my classes with her, I (and most others) go into the final exam needing 100% to even manage a C out of the class. Impossible task, but somehow finish with a B- quarter grade. It doesn't add up. Right now, I don't care. JUST ONE MORE MONTH!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SOOOOOOO close to done with school! Currently taking my last two classes to graduate. The one class is going well and I will definitely pass (barring any more completely crazy things hitting out of nowhere...). The other.... who knows. I mean, I am not doing well at all. Missed the first quiz (the announcement said Friday so I didn't check against the dates. Tried to take the quiz 4 days past it closed.), got a lousy grade on the 2nd, great grade on the third quiz, miserable midterm score. I have three homework assignments to do plus 2 quizzes (one of which is in less than 8 hours) and a final exam. The instructor is hard to figure out. Most of my classes with her, I (and most others) go into the final exam needing 100% to even manage a C out of the class. Impossible task, but somehow finish with a B- quarter grade. It doesn't add up. Right now, I don't care. JUST ONE MORE MONTH!!!!

GOOD LUCK @TooPatient !!!
You can do it!

bitmojiyoucandoit.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear car dealerships:

If you tell me that you’ve had a pre-owned vehicle detailed and I flip the back seats down and find crayons in the crevasse, I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU.

And if I find food or drink residue anywhere at all, I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU.

Thank you.
- Literally anyone

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie, I’ve often wondered If some dealers do so to entice you to purchase a new car.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our oldest son is 13 and he has been doing Zoom with a couple of friends and one is a girl that looks like it could become something down the road.

Well somehow she found my IG account (which wasn't set to private but is now!) and he asked her about how she found my profile and she told him but it was still unclear to him so he asked again and she snapped at him "I already told you and I'm not going to say it again".

So after he got off his call I told him that it is not okay for her to talk to him like that and he needs to tell her as much. He was very wishy washy about it, kind of yeah yeah okay. Not being convinced he really got it I said "next time either you stick up for yourself or I will get on the call and do it for you". Of course I'm not going to do that but needed to get through to him.

I tell him all the time to be respectful, watch what you say especially in front of the girls, "no" means "no" etc. but that doesn't mean we become a doormat, no sir.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Pilates Reformer was delivered yesterday afternoon just as promised. :appl: It came in a few boxes and we haven't opened them up yet but hopefully it is all there. That was not a long wait at all. They are built to order so from order to delivery in under 3 weeks not bad at all.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so very sad. We are mourning the loss of our fur baby. He lived a wonderful 17 years. #heartbroken

Wasn’t he so handsome? ♥️

8404046A-C942-4619-AA83-5436CFD1410A.jpeg 8408B65E-80BB-4236-ADC2-B90DDC2669C1.jpeg
AABA7440-4C27-4B0A-BB59-61ABCC846B11.jpeg

I do not think I can ever go through this again, so sadly, no more fur babies for us.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so very sad. We are mourning the loss of our fur baby. He lived a wonderful 17 years. #heartbroken

Wasn’t he so handsome? ♥

8404046A-C942-4619-AA83-5436CFD1410A.jpeg 8408B65E-80BB-4236-ADC2-B90DDC2669C1.jpeg
AABA7440-4C27-4B0A-BB59-61ABCC846B11.jpeg

I do not think I can ever go through this again, so sadly, no more fur babies for us.

I’m so sorry :(

He was the most handsome sweet baby ❤️❤️❤️

And you gave him the best life dear @Slick1 ❤️

When it was time you gave him the ultimate gift. Peace.

No greater selfless act. You’re the best mommy.

Deep grief is the price we pay for great love.
(((Hugs))).

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deep grief is the price we pay for great love.

Thank you @missy ! That is so true...

Grieving is like having broken ribs.
On the outside everything looks ok, but on the inside every breath hurts.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, so sorry for your loss. Gosh losing a dog is so so hard. He looked so great for his age, a true testament to the excellent care you gave him for so many years.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results