shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad I listened to my gut! While out and about last week, I thought I maybe heard a tiny click. Then I thought I might have maybe seen a jiggle in my center stone. Maybe? I almost ignored it because I was probably just being overly cautious and worrying over nothing.
Two prongs missing chunks of metal. The other two worn down just a bit. The jeweler showed me and said it is lucky I caught it as it is still early. He usually sees them after a stone pops out. Getting all four prongs taken care of plus a full recondition of the ring so all of the little bitty diamonds with get tightened up carefully plus rhodium plating again so it will be back sparkly as new in just a couple of days.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Listen to this loud! SO SWEET! Memories of listening the radio growing up....

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's 2:30 in the morning and I was lying here awake thinking about all the things that need to be done... so I decided to create an instagram page and add YET ANOTHER thing to all the OTHER THINGS that need to be managed! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do our cats always vomit on the comforter and not on the floor?
And why is it always pretty much right after we wash the sheets and comforter and cover? :doh:

The guilty party

tommywintermorninginbed.jpg

But aww he's so sweet...giving me early morning kisses :love:

tommygivingmommysomeearlymorningkisses.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. Tornado warning in effect for the next 45 minutes. This city girl is not used to tornadoes and such :cry:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
150D4385-B4F3-4DC2-9736-8906782EFFD3.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 6.40.39 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dorothyparkerafternoon.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have this gorgeous song stuck in my head. Poignant in every way ♥️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have this gorgeous song stuck in my head. Poignant in every way ♥️

Adele is a favorite of mine..I paid scalper prices for all of us to see her years ago. You can feel the pain in her voice when she sings a song like that..

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spent the past 3 days delivering cold medication and a little cheer-you-up to friends who are sick. Not the flu, not covid, just a plain old cold. Grocery shelves in my area are nearly bare of meds so this thing has spread like wildfire.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my braces off today! I despised them! Wearing braces at my age was so embarrassing. I do have a permanent retainer on the bottom teeth..I also have to wear a retainer 22 hours a day..That’s a piece of cake compared to the metal braces..Out of habit I still cut my grilled cheese sandwich up in little baby squares for lunch. :lol:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a little something all over the place. I have strep of all things. Blah, it sucks.
I spent the past 3 days delivering cold medication and a little cheer-you-up to friends who are sick. Not the flu, not covid, just a plain old cold. Grocery shelves in my area are nearly bare of meds so this thing has spread like wildfire.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a little something all over the place. I have strep of all things. Blah, it sucks.

Ugh, so sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so happy..kind of..I don’t have to wear my braces 22 hours a day. I have to wear them a half a day and all night for one month. Then I have to only wear them at night “for the rest of my life..” :roll2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my braces off today! I despised them! Wearing braces at my age was so embarrassing. I do have a permanent retainer on the bottom teeth..I also have to wear a retainer 22 hours a day..That’s a piece of cake compared to the metal braces..Out of habit I still cut my grilled cheese sandwich up in little baby squares for lunch. :lol:

Congrats! Are you happy with the outcome? If so, it was all worth it I guess!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Are you happy with the outcome? If so, it was all worth it I guess!

Thank you! It accomplished what I wanted so it was worth it..until I was told I have to wear retainers at night for the rest of my life..No wonder people don’t wear them. I couldn’t get a result like a young person. I still have a little overbite but truthfully I never noticed that I had one. Neither did my husband. I had a tooth on the bottom that started pushing out..I was self conscious about it. It’s perfectly straight now so I’m happy about that.

** I should have said retainers not braces in my post above this one..

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some days are more news worthy than others.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 5.17.37 PM.png

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People talking about carrots and griddles in RockyTalky makes me giggle, and sometimes makes me hungry.

images

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am cautiously optimistic. Two major stressors may be resolved in the next couple of weeks! Well, one resolved and the other a good step towards with higher likelihood of done. Trying to not get too excited.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds I saw this and thought of you. It's official!

this is great news :appl:
:appl:
i have been having the 23rd of Brucetember off for years

:appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are having a wonderful time @canuk-gal.

You are so sweet CC! We are enjoying our time; unfortunately we are coming home to very sad news and circumstances. My BIL died suddenly and unexpectedly while we are here. He was fairly young. Of course my DH is bereft. ;(;(:((

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results