Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know pearls can be wonderfully mysterious and beautiful and all that, but those prices seem outrageous to me!

Yup. Let's ask them for a super special deal!!!!!! (we could send a few emails.... :saint: :bigsmile: )

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Random hopeful:
Anybody own an Ilve Nostalgie gas range? Can you tell me anything about ti? image_2023-05-19_171053322.png

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_6680.jpeg

A potato store! They carried at least eight varieties of potatoes, plus several varieties of onion, garlic, and dried legumes. In my hometown in the Netherlands. The Dutch take their potatoes very seriously!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random hopeful:
Anybody own an Ilve Nostalgie gas range? Can you tell me anything about ti? image_2023-05-19_171053322.png

My MIL owns one! It is installed in her kitchen at her apartment in Beirut, Lebanon. She loves it so much, that she refuses to use it, in order to prevent damaging it, so she made my FIL go buy her another gas oven, that she uses for the everyday cooking. Insane!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My MIL owns one! It is installed in her kitchen at her apartment in Beirut, Lebanon. She loves it so much, that she refuses to use it, in order to prevent damaging it, so she made my FIL go buy her another gas oven, that she uses for the everyday cooking. Insane!

While I plan on using mine, it's so good to hear someone loves it that much! I think that's kind of adorable really, and I understand- it's a such lovely looking stove.:lol:
I'm excited to get mine!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Is this the stove sold at Williams Sonoma? We admired them, but the one shown in a local store had some “cosmetic” damage that made us wonder about quality - although it may well have been truly a trivial thing. In any event, we are in the process of restoring the 1939 vintage Wedgewood stove that came with my house.

Have you considered a restored vintage gas stove? We’ve come across a few sites that sell them in the process of restoring my stove. Here are a few:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It stands to reason that a country that has potato stores would also have stores specializing in French fries. And the Dutch do make excellent fries!

IMG_6791.jpeg

IMG_6790.jpeg

At Frietwinkel (literally, fries store), Groningen, NL.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Someone save me!!!!!! One of my absolute favs.....

cheers--Sharon

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Is this the stove sold at Williams Sonoma? We admired them, but the one shown in a local store had some “cosmetic” damage that made us wonder about quality - although it may well have been truly a trivial thing. In any event, we are in the process of restoring the 1939 vintage Wedgewood stove that came with my house.

Have you considered a restored vintage gas stove? We’ve come across a few sites that sell them in the process of restoring my stove. Here are a few:

I don't know, we're way too poor for Williams and Sonoma:lol:
Aww, thank you! Our first gas stove in our first house was a Wedgewood from the late 20's. They still have it!
We've thought about it.
The trouble is finding what we want at price we can handle. It's easier to find wood fire stoves here, as that was what was common. To have one of those converted to gas is about 10-11k in our area, we just don't have the budget:blackeye:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I will have to ask my MIL where they bought the stove from. They are nevertheless located in Beirut, Lebanon. She is the stove expert of the family! None of the rest of us care much about them TBH!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel so bad for all those affected by the wildfires:(

We’re very far away and the haze here from
The Canadian wildfires is incredible. I mean just wow. It’s the eeriest feeling here.

IMG_0835.jpeg

IMG_0807.jpeg

IMG_0799.jpeg

And the air is so thick. It’s smoky and thick here.

Please stay safe everyone. I’ve never seen anything like this. And to our Canadian friends. Keeping you in our thoughts and hoping the fires are contained and controlled soon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s awful @missy ! Stay inside!!
We have been staying in and with the warmer temps it’s not at all easy with the students.
Same view … Lower Manhattan from Brooklyn.

IMG_9787.jpeg

George Washington Bridge.

I am glad you’re staying inside with the kids. We should have stayed in but we went cycling. Not smart I know. It wasn’t bad this morning but by 1pm it was much worse

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanna say- I'm on vacation!!!!! Time off from work. No alarm clock! I am very happy. :)

The kids are on summer vacation as of Monday, no more alarm at 6:15, I can’t wait! Enjoy your vacation!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every year after the pollen has stopped, I clean all my windows inside and out. It is a large, sometimes back breaking job. I am happy today to say that the last window has been cleaned! Let the sun shine in!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me please save me from myself!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me please save me from myself!

cheers--Sharon

:wavey:Howdydo Sharon!! Thankfully I just was browsing PS after a delicious Chinese food Friday night dinner and saw your wonderful post! There will be no saving from me unfortunately.. just enabling.:lol:
Wow.. all gorgeous.. all different.
I love them all for different reasons.
Number one.. classic 3 stone and I adore the way Tiffany sets the colored stones in yellow prongs.. It really sets the apart.. Tiffany and the stones.
Number two.. love me a big fat band and I have always loved Bucellatti and don't own any. The combo of the yellow brushed band and the rubies are stunning.
Number three.. love it but I would say the least of my faves. The price is the most attractive though and that's a big plus. You will get a Tiffany piece to cherish and that's worth a lot. Also the diamond pave on Soleste pieces is out of this world.
Which speaks to you the most??

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Howdydo Sharon!! Thankfully I just was browsing PS after a delicious Chinese food Friday night dinner and saw your wonderful post! There will be no saving from me unfortunately.. just enabling.:lol:
Wow.. all gorgeous.. all different.
I love them all for different reasons.
Number one.. classic 3 stone and I adore the way Tiffany sets the colored stones in yellow prongs.. It really sets the apart.. Tiffany and the stones.
Number two.. love me a big fat band and I have always loved Bucellatti and don't own any. The combo of the yellow brushed band and the rubies are stunning.
Number three.. love it but I would say the least of my faves. The price is the most attractive though and that's a big plus. You will get a Tiffany piece to cherish and that's worth a lot. Also the diamond pave on Soleste pieces is out of this world.
Which speaks to you the most??

Yum to delish Chinese supper: I picked up shawarma! :wavey: :wavey:

I adore Bucellatti.....Everything about that ring, but it would never fit my fingers. Any of them!

The oval Tiffany is very sweet. My pupils changed a bit when I saw the listing!!

The Soleste is one of my favorite settings...as you say...the pave. But I think better suited for my ears....I am rough on rings. I could have sent you a dozen listings....there are yellow diamond Soleste earrings!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum to delish Chinese supper: I picked up shawarma! :wavey: :wavey:

I adore Bucellatti.....Everything about that ring, but it would never fit my fingers. Any of them!

The oval Tiffany is very sweet. My pupils changed a bit when I saw the listing!!

The Soleste is one of my favorite settings...as you say...the pave. But I think better suited for my ears....I am rough on rings. I could have sent you a dozen listings....there are yellow diamond Soleste earrings!!!

Shawarma.. yum!!
Agree with everything you said of each of the pieces..
I have never looked at Circa for pre-loved.. only have seen them as buyers of estate jewelry.
Now I have another site to drool on so thanks!
Did you see the new Doyle and Christies auction lists.. yum a yum yum!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shawarma.. yum!!
Agree with everything you said of each of the pieces..
I have never looked at Circa for pre-loved.. only have seen them as buyers of estate jewelry.
Now I have another site to drool on so thanks!
Did you see the new Doyle and Christies auction lists.. yum a yum yum!!

Oh gosh...not yet!!! :saint: I guess I cannot be saved!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7524.jpeg

Just because.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Old, ultrasonic out for use. Will it start up (hope so)? Jewellery need (a long overdue) a bath!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:pray:for the ultrasonic! Those gems need a bath.:lol:

I looked at my Tiffany "canary" under a loupe. BIG mistake!!!! Poor thing needed a bath!!! (could have used a steam/sauna I suppose...LOL)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results