shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O emm geee... I just followed an auction on livestream in Spanish where I placed an email bid on a freakin' TIARA.

IF (IF!!!!!) I understand everything right in the live stream I won the thing. I CANNOT SPEAK to anyone in my RL about this (DH is at work in a meeting).... And my kids don't care one bit....

Please keep your fingers crossed for me....I'm very excited

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
O emm geee... I just followed an auction on livestream in Spanish where I placed an email bid on a freakin' TIARA.

IF (IF!!!!!) I understand everything right in the live stream I won the thing. I CANNOT SPEAK to anyone in my RL about this (DH is at work in a meeting).... And my kids don't care one bit....

Please keep your fingers crossed for me....I'm very excited

:appl:You're wearing it everywhere for at least a month. You will not acknowledge it. Play it totally straight. It will just be.
Oh, and take pictures!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:You're wearing it everywhere for at least a month. You will not acknowledge it. Play it totally straight. It will just be.
Oh, and take pictures!

If I actually won it I absolutely WILL.

IF I didn't, oh well I'll just binge Bridgerton (and I'll look like an idiot with extremely basic Spanish skills, which I totally am)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @kipari a tiara?! That is amazing, I would wear that anywhere and everywhere. If you did win we will require no less than a million pictures :appl:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going to be very cold. This is definitely not our normal winter temperatures. Most years are very mild.

Screenshot_20211224-013311~2.png

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received an invoice for my tiara!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

To keep things in perspective: it's a very very very very modest and low antique bandeau with very very small oec and rose cuts and synthetic sapphires. Now I have to figure out secure international shipping and then wait until after their holiday break and THEN I'll hopefully be posting pics!!!!! Unfortunately I didn't understand that I wouldn't be able to see the pics on their anymore after the auction... Here's a blown up , horrible, pixel-y IMG_20211223_225458.jpg screen shot

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Whatever, it's A FRIGGIN' TIARA!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

To keep things in perspective: it's a very very very very modest and low antique bandeau with very very small oec and rose cuts and synthetic sapphires. Now I have to figure out secure international shipping and then wait until after their holiday break and THEN I'll hopefully be posting pics!!!!! Unfortunately I didn't understand that I wouldn't be able to see the pics on their anymore after the auction... Here's a blown up , horrible, pixel-y IMG_20211223_225458.jpg screen shot

Oooh a tiara. Stunning! Wear in good health and blingy joy sweet @kipari !!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

We need a separate thread! A TIARA!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To show how far I've fallen off the bling train, the delivery I'm looking forward to most next week is a heated hummingbird feeder.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New avatar reflects my outlook for 2022.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is quite clear to me I don't understand doughnuts. At all. Except the ones my Mother made from scratch once a year (yeast dough, etc).

Then again, my DH just said he has no idea where dirty dishes come from. Each to their own.

cheers--Sharon

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 Well, I didn't know that either, so that makes two of us. Damn you, Amazon!!1!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who didn’t know that you could return Amazon purchases to Kohls, Whole Foods or other various brick and mortar stores? Doh! 722DC173-3C6F-4EA3-9DBC-B4266754FF8F.gif

You can also return them to ups without boxing them up. I just bring the item to ups..They package it and give you a receipt..Done!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I did not know that!! That’s a game changer as I hated the return process of yesteryear.

Happy New Year @MamaBee

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing for everyone a good start to 2022.

2022mantra.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't think of where this may go, but this
20211114_165531.jpg

is now this
20220103_233329.jpg

5 days of cutting and marking (and resting)
5 days of sewing. There were a few of those where I was still sewing at 4am (I'm apparently a glutton for punishment).
39 pieces of fabric and untold miles of thread
But its done.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20211114_165531.jpg

is now this
20220103_233329.jpg

5 days of sewing. There were a few of those where I was still sewing at 4am (I'm apparently a glutton for punishment).
But its done.

You have some serious sewing skills @Arcadian !! Great job!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20211114_165531.jpg

is now this
20220103_233329.jpg

But its done.

@Arcadian You did such a beautiful job! It’s lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results