shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm starting to look for my upgrade studs. I'm sweating this though because this is supposed to be my last upgrade so I have to get it right because I'm going all in at 2+ cts. (which will be giant on me but I don't care) After reading about the debacle with CBI and that whole rabbit hole I am now at a loss.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe if I would have began chiropractic care five years ago instead of cracking my own back, my lumbar pain wouldn’t have escalated. Biting the bullet, have consultation this week. I hope it works:confused2:

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot my wedding anniversary is today or yesterday (29th). I received my lightbox diamond ring from David Klass and spent half the day staring and taking pictures when my husband handed me flowers later that evening. I thought he was apologizing for washing the dishes (instead of cleaning them, he had gotten oil from somewhere all over each dish and didn't notice). Plus he had used almost 1/4 of the dish detergent for that event. Lol It turns out he didn't even notice I had to rewash the dishes. Ooops. Well, our legal wedding was in July and this is our cultural wedding date... there was a lot going on the past few days...:oops2::roll2::(2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot my wedding anniversary is today or yesterday (29th). I received my lightbox diamond ring from David Klass and spent half the day staring and taking pictures when my husband handed me flowers later that evening. I thought he was apologizing for washing the dishes (instead of cleaning them, he had gotten oil from somewhere all over each dish and didn't notice). Plus he had used almost 1/4 of the dish detergent for that event. Lol It turns out he didn't even notice I had to rewash the dishes. Ooops. Well, our legal wedding was in July and this is our cultural wedding date... there was a lot going on the past few days...:oops2::roll2::(2

Aww, Happy Anniversary!
If it makes you feel any better Greg and I both forgot our anniversary more than once. :oops:
(But remembered it a day or two later each time lol...to be fair we did get married twice :lol:)

Do you have a thread on your new beauty?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe if I would have began chiropractic care five years ago instead of cracking my own back, my lumbar pain wouldn’t have escalated. Biting the bullet, have consultation this week. I hope it works:confused2:

Fingers crossed it brings you much relief @ZestfullyBling!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @missy ! Oh my, married twice, so is your anniversary the second wedding?
No thread for my ring, though I do have a few pics in the man made diamond section=)2

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fingers crossed it brings you much relief @ZestfullyBling!

Thanks @ missy, yes, fingers crossed Cause now I feel like I pulled a muscle in my thigh while sleeping. How the heck does that happen. Lol. This dang body…always something. SMH

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy ! Oh my, married twice, so is your anniversary the second wedding?
No thread for my ring, though I do have a few pics in the man made diamond section=)2

Off to find your photos!

As for our getting married twice our family doesn't recognize the first one as we eloped but we cherish both occasions. The elopement symbolizes that I finally felt ready after a long engagement so much so that we impulsively eloped a few months before the "big" wedding. It was very romantic actually. But my family to this day will not acknowledge that date so we get cards and gifts on the anniversary of our formal wedding date. But Greg and I hold dear to the date we eloped too.

So best of both if you will. When we remember that is. One year we forgot both dates hahaha. But at least now we have double the chance to remember one of the dates any given year, right? :lol:

Our elopement on a very very hot humid August day.
It was the most impulsive thing I have ever done. I am a planner and this was spur of the moment. I decided I was finally ready on a Sunday we went to City Hall to file the papers that Monday and got permission to get married on Tuesday (there was a 24 hour cooling off period in those days) which we did and then Greg went to work. :lol:

kissingelopement.jpg

That bouquet was being sold on the steps of City Hall and Greg said let me get flowers for you. They were fake. The guy wanted $20. Which at the time was a lot (to me lol). So I balked and said no but Greg insisted saying it's our wedding day cmon. LOL so I let him get those fake flowers. I still have them to this day. :kiss:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @ missy, yes, fingers crossed Cause now I feel like I pulled a muscle in my thigh while sleeping. How the heck does that happen. Lol. This dang body…always something. SMH

OY to the vey and yes I get it. At my age I can easily pull muscles in my sleep or just doing absolutely nothing. Sad but absolutely true! :wink2:

injuries.png

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of our cats scared me this morning. I was going to get in the shower while DH took the dogs out for potty (like I usually do). I had just turned the water on when I heard a thud next to me. My little tuxedo girl had fallen off the little (4" tall) plastic bin she was sitting on and turned stiff with drool coming out. It lasted maybe two seconds. She was terrified after but perked up for breakfast. Ate it all and purred. Vet appointment scheduled for later this week plus on wait list. Can go to emergency if we have to. Scheduled the other two cats while I was on the phone since it is time for a check up anyway. Always something with animals!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My little tuxedo girl had fallen off the little (4" tall) plastic bin she was sitting on and turned stiff with drool coming out. It lasted maybe two seconds
Sounds like a seizure. Fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Watched "The Electrical life of Louis Wain" last night. Interesting and well acted movie.

Have also started watching Christmas movies.:twirl: Four Christmases is funny.

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Happy Anniversary! =)2

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a seizure. Fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about.

That is how I described it to the vet's office when I called in. I got a call a bit later in the morning. They were able to fit her in this afternoon but urged me to consider an office closer to home if possible to minimize stress on her from a long car ride. No one is accepting new patients and is a week or more out even for established patients so I made the drive. I'm currently sitting in the car waiting for them to finish getting her blood drawn, urine sample, and blood pressure checked.

I love my vet! They do good work and take the time to explain why and what they are looking for. They have also been able to fit me insane day a couple of times now for an urgent issue. (Yes, thank you goodies for whole office will follow!)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Watched "The Electrical life of Louis Wain" last night. Interesting and well acted movie.

Have also started watching Christmas movies.:twirl: Four Christmases is funny.

cheers--Sharon

We enjoyed “A Castle for Christmas.” Totally predictable (duh!) but enjoyable nonetheless!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy I had my pear ring recast in unplated white gold. I just prefer the look. Lesson learned. I need to always go with my gut. DH asked me how and why did I get so indecisive over the years. I honestly don't know why...(sigh)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

More Christmas shows....am I the only one watching?? Rewatched Christmas Chronicles (1) last night. Great show!! Also love A Boy Called Christmas (2021).

cheers--Sharon

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Got ring?

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
shewastired.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little too close to home, ATM for me...

Are you OK, dearest @missy ?
Sending gentle thoughts! ❤️

Thank you @kipari and right back at ya. ((((Hugs))))
One day at a time.
That's how we will get through this and it will all be OK hopefully.
Sending many good wishes your way. XOXO.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hugs Missy. I hope that rest and peace comes sooner rather than later.

Thank you for sharing this - it struck a chord as I'm sure it does for many of us. I just sent to one of my friends who might especially appreciate being recognized in it.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be on and off (mainly off) as I have to manage some puppy quality of life stuff.

Earrings are on hold right now.

I'm so tired right now.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay the days are getting longer.
We are on the upswing,
Yesterday was the Winter Solstice and today each day gets longer.
Yes it might be only by a few seconds each day but eventually it adds up.

So happy Winter everyone.

seasons_solstice_equinox_NASA.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a great visual @missy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results