shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 move move move! If you are feeling up to it get outside and take a brisk walk. Get your blood circulating and fresh air in your lungs. Get your endorphins pumping :appl:It will help all of your bodily functions prepare for your next round of purging and surgery.:wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 move move move! If you are feeling up to it get outside and take a brisk walk. Get your blood circulating and fresh air in your lungs. Get your endorphins pumping :appl:It will help all of your bodily functions prepare for your next round of purging and surgery.:wavey:
Thanks. Its snowing to beat all outside so trips up and down the stairs will have to be good enough. :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to read that there is no cancer present Red! I am really glad that you can have this surgery over with so quickly and you will have recovered in plenty of time for your trip. Am thinking of you and sending lots of good wishes to you for Monday.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 , I've been busy with visitors and just catching up.
I'm sending you lots of good wishes for a speedy recovery following your surgery.
I'm so glad everything will be over and done with before you head off to the amazing, beautiful, breathtaking isle of Ireland with its incredible people, rich history and great music!
:wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a good day today red. You’ll be in my thoughts tomorrow. Dust and hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @redwood66 today! Thinking of you and hoping it goes smoothly!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of good thoughts to you today Red!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Thinking of you @redwood66 today. Hope all went smoothly and you're feeling well!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops duplicate reply

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out of surgery. Did not have to have resection after all. He took the big mass out through my bottom and says it does not look like cancer. If pathology comes back with cancer on the stalk then I will have to come back in for a resection but he doesn't think that will happen. Got to eat grilled salmon for dinner!

I thank all of you so much for helping me through this. You all are wonderful people who care for your fellow humans no matter what. Pretty tired but probably going home tomorrow! This hospital and the staff are great.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out of surgery. Did not have to have resection after all. He took the big mass out through my bottom and says it does not look like cancer. If pathology comes back with cancer on the stalk then I will have to come back in for a resection but he doesn't think that will happen. Got to eat grilled salmon for dinner!

I thank all of you so much for helping me through this. You all are wonderful people who care for your fellow humans no matter what. Pretty tired but probably going home tomorrow! This hospital and the staff are great.
Oh that’s fantastic news redwood! I’m glad you are being so well taken care of, rest up. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How wonderful but only if you like salmon.:mrgreen2: LOL

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why did I suspect a quick reply? I certainly had no idea you would not need the resection, red! Somehow, I just thought you would be back before we expected you!

I cannot tell you how happy I am about the result! It makes me feel that we absolutely have to meet at some point!

Congratulations, friend!

Hugs,
(((red)))
Deb

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH went home and I am here by myself awake in my room so i thought why not check in?

I would love to meet in person someday Deb. You are a treasure to me.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH went home and I am here by myself awake in my room so i thought why not check in?

I would love to meet in person someday Deb. You are a treasure to me.

Are you having trouble sleeping, red? I hope you are not awake from pain or anxiety. I am sure you could ask for medication! I feel bad that you are alone.

Deb

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like alone time. No pain because of the nerve block they administered. Getting ready to go to sleep.

Thank you for thinking of me my friend.

You are up late!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like alone time. No pain because of the nerve block they administered. Getting ready to go to sleep.

Thank you for thinking of me my friend.

You are up late!

But I'm in no pain! Sleep well, red! See you tomorrow!

Deb

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, so glad things went well with your surgery! Good news about the resection. You've been through so much and I'm sending lots of good thoughts for a comfortable and restful recovery.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, so glad things went well with your surgery! Good news about the resection. You've been through so much and I'm sending lots of good thoughts for a comfortable and restful recovery.

Me too Red! You have the whole PS crew rooting for you and sending lots of hugs and healing vibes your way. So happy it turned out to be a non resection procedure!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all. Last night was not much sleep because of the dementia patient next door, lots of screaming. She has been here for 3 months because no one will take her. I feel bad for her and for the nurses, and the patients. We have an extreme need for help in this country for the mentally ill.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful news, Red, my friend!
:appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, I'm thrilled to hear your ordeal is coming to an end (no pun intended! :cheeky:). I'm sure you'll be happy to get back to your hubs and the comforts of home.

Now when are you planning that trip to Chicago? Shall I expect you to stop here on your way home from Ireland? :devil:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You and your poop chute were on my mind yesterday and I'm relieved that you didn't need the resection and are on the mend. Still keeping all digits crossed that the pathology tests come back negative and you and your improved colon can soon head home to finish healing.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home at last! Thank you so much everyone. Ireland here we come.

@Dee*Jay I was in Chicago area when kids graduated from Navy bootcamp but have not been back since. I will make sure you know when I am in the area again. :)

GET YOUR COLONOSCOPY PEOPLE!!!!!!! It may save your life in the END. Pun intended.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean , You have to love gym shoes that look like jewelry!!!

I was browsing on ShopBop and came across another rose gold pair that are part of a big sale. Then I saw some that are not on sale.

These are part of a big "GETLUXE" promotion. You use the code upon checkout and get more money off. These are not as blingy as others (in my opinion). Platform sneakers on sale...https://www.shopbop.com/taegan-plat...88&fm=other-shopbysize&os=false&colorId=79593

The Kate Spade are not on sale...https://www.shopbop.com/kate-spade-glitter-sneakers-keds/vp/v=1/1581228981.htm

Metallic Sneakers...https://www.shopbop.com/camden-metallic-sneakers-tretorn/vp/v=1/1519854030.htm

There are silver and other color blingy sneakers, too!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home at last! Thank you so much everyone. Ireland here we come.

Update when you can. So glad you are home. How did you feel when the epidural wore off? Are you OK now or in pain? When is Ireland? All the best!

Love,
Deb :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results