shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had known that he’d voted for Trump from the very beginning I never would have gone out with him. But since I didn’t find that out until we were two dates and over two weeks of communication in, I DID have more of a complete picture, and that is what made me willing to consider keeping going. Dee may become a little more open minded – who woulda thunk?!

Good for you, Dee!
Its wise to have a list of 'deal breakers', and its also wise to ensure that the list isn't unreasonably restrictive.
As you've found out, as mind-boggling as its seems, a person might possess some admirable qualities even if they've voted for the 'wrong' person. :mrgreen2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWESOME!!!!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Yay! No cancer anywhere to be seen and the tumor does not have cancer yet. Now surgery on Monday with the mega prep that cleans you out on Sunday. Doc did say I should carb up before the surgery so I am eating all the stuff I love since it is all going to be flushed out on Sunday. At least I will have a full body CT scan for a baseline. Still pretty scared about a 3 hour surgery where they take out a section of your colon but my surgeon is excellent and laparoscopic with a robot is best for fast recovery. He has also put me on the advanced recovery plan which I get an epidural just before surgery that cuts down on the need for narcotics afterward.

Thank you all so very much for your kindness and thoughts. If you have not done your colonoscopy yet and are of the age, DO IT! The prep is the worst part.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i miss your posts @AnnaH great to see you and as usual you are wise, kind and smart.

Oh, Red! I just learned of your upcoming surgery. Sorry the surgery is necessary but very glad that it’s not cancer.
Had the same surgery a few years ago. Because it was abdominal, it was painful for at least a few days, but manageable with pain meds. I was weak and had no appetite for about a week if memory serves.
However, recovery wasn’t too long. I think I went back to work part time after a little less than three weeks. You will certainly make your March trip. Any surgery is a challenge, but this type is pretty routine. It won’t get the best of a tough gal like you.:twisted2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice shoes @PintoBean and @redwood66 !
  • :love:
Love that you guys went for complementary metals. OK who's getting the yellow gold...that is not my color so I'm out.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought the silver ones @PintoBean! Thanks! I had ordered one of the rose ones that Deb had posted but they were too small and I didn't love them.
upload_2018-1-31_15-13-36.png

Congratulations on the silver, red. Was it the style of the rose you didn't love or the color? I like the rose a lot in theory, but I do not wear that color. I wear mainly black, white, and grey...plus blue jeans. I can accessorize with any color, of course, but I'm not sure about rose shoes.

Deb :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess who I had the privilege of hanging out with on Tuesday? Mister @missy :lol: (just kidding on the Mister part!). She looks even younger and prettier in real life... like younger than my bio age lololol!:appl: We went to the diamond district to look at bling. When it comes to OEC, not much compares to her Bea. Her faceting is beautiful and she is bright from edge to edge. We got to see other shapes and I can tell you that I'm not a pear or heart girl lol. ECs need to be fat like my Miami. I also got to pick up my RG dbty. Instead of a white bezel, mine also has RG bezels. I haven't tried it on yet; it's still in my purse :confused2:(hopefully)...

It was very funny bc this was our first time meeting in person, but it felt like we've been hanging out with each other for ages. Her cats are so stinking cute too! I spoke to Greg on the phone and you can tell he's very kind and patient.

Hahaha when we went to see the first vendor, the receptionist asked what brings us here.... ummm diamond district diamond vendor... pizza:loopy:? :confused::???:... so I had to be a smart ass and exclaim with glee, "we're engaged!" (Or something like that) bahahahaa

Ok that's it for now...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess who I had the privilege of hanging out with on Tuesday? Mister @missy :lol: (just kidding on the Mister part!). She looks even younger and prettier in real life... like younger than my bio age lololol!:appl: We went to the diamond district to look at bling. When it comes to OEC, not much compares to her Bea. Her faceting is beautiful and she is bright from edge to edge. We got to see other shapes and I can tell you that I'm not a pear or heart girl lol. ECs need to be fat like my Miami. I also got to pick up my RG dbty. Instead of a white bezel, mine also has RG bezels. I haven't tried it on yet; it's still in my purse :confused2:(hopefully)...

It was very funny bc this was our first time meeting in person, but it felt like we've been hanging out with each other for ages. Her cats are so stinking cute too! I spoke to Greg on the phone and you can tell he's very kind and patient.

Hahaha when we went to see the first vendor, the receptionist asked what brings us here.... ummm diamond district diamond vendor... pizza:loopy:? :confused::???:... so I had to be a smart ass and exclaim with glee, "we're engaged!" (Or something like that) bahahahaa

Ok that's it for now...

Awwwww girl, your'e my sister from another mister and right back at ya all the lovely compliments! You're sweet, glamorous, and oh so funny and smart. You are the total package! Aaaand we are engaged! Shhhh don't tell Greg:shhh:. Heck he wouldn't mind..not a jealous bone in his body lol.

And the kitties send their purrs and love to their Auntie PB.
Especially Bobby who is loving (all of) your gifts...

bobbyonsingyafghan.jpg

and so am I... Thank you and I have to share with PSers how talented you are! Look at this gorgeous afghan that @PintoBean so generously made for me (and the kitties haha). LOVE!

singyafghan.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the silver, red. Was it the style of the rose you didn't love or the color? I like the rose a lot in theory, but I do not wear that color. I wear mainly black, white, and grey...plus blue jeans. I can accessorize with any color, of course, but I'm not sure about rose shoes.

Deb :wavey:
I think it was the fact that they were sooo blingy but I really thought I would like the patent. The "platinum" seems to blend more into black, grey, and blue jeans which is what I also wear most.

It was these.
https://www.shopbop.com/camden-meta...bpObpQ&cvosrc=affiliate.linkshare.je6NUbpObpQ

Oh @PintoBean and @missy how fun!!!! Did you take pics of bling?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it was the fact that they were sooo blingy but I really thought I would like the patent. The "platinum" seems to blend more into black, grey, and blue jeans which is what I also wear most.

It was these.
https://www.shopbop.com/camden-meta...bpObpQ&cvosrc=affiliate.linkshare.je6NUbpObpQ

Missy took pics. I just stared. I need to catch up on my bling pics. I have 3 pearl necklaces I need to take pics of too besides the dbty lolol.

I agree that the RG sneaker isn't a "neutral" for most people. When I saw your platinum sneakers, my first thought was "wow - these will look amazing with jeans and dark pants!"

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It was these.

Did we, lol, you know who you’re talking with right ? :lol:
Bling you requested bling you shall enjoy! Ask and ye shall receive and all that Jazz.:appl:

I’m on my iPad working out so hopefully this goes correctly re sharing pics.

A beautiful 5.27 OEC tifffany ring. Thud.
CA2EF4F1-B46F-48B1-A816-93CC4CA2CC87.jpeg

A simple 9carat diamond heart from a romantic young man. Sigh.

54DAFE7A-1540-4A32-802B-2A27669BC0A0.jpeg

A22A7169-1999-450D-9A82-93ABC25C0FB4.jpeg

And Bea vs the Tiffany ring 5.27K OEC
AD254EE0-8350-4D43-B542-D1A9A3031F83.jpeg

And an emerald cut we checked out for @LLJsmom just for fun...

A4D74082-88B6-4671-827D-8BF9554213C3.jpeg

:love::wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh Bea is more beautiful than the Tiffany!!! Of course you took pics. Silly me. :mrgreen2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It was these.

I have to say that they look delicious in the photo! Funny that we wear the same colors? Or not? My husband claims I am a conservative. Every time he does I want to swat him, but I must say that in my dress and manners I am.

Deb:wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you had so much fun, missy and PintoBean. I am also glad I didn't have to put my hands into any of those pictures! Oh, to have young, beautiful hands!

AGBF

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@chemgirl so glad the vet appointment went well. She looks beautiful in that photo. Hope the blood results come back with her being A OK.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Apparently the sacrifice of a bottle of champagne didn't appease Mother Nature. I it STILL -20C with the wind chill >-30. Really lady what will it take to stop this deep freeze?? ugh

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Apparently the sacrifice of a bottle of champagne didn't appease Mother Nature. I it STILL -20C with the wind chill >-30. Really lady what will it take to stop this deep freeze?? ugh

cheers--Sharon

Oh my goodness it’s cold Sharon. Stay warm and comfy and I’m sending warm thoughts and warm hugs your way.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness it’s cold Sharon. Stay warm and comfy and I’m sending warm thoughts and warm hugs your way.

Thank you Missy. I am starting to feel sorry for myself! I was out and about in similar temps yesterday and whined (to myself) the whole day! Never been more serious about moving to a warmer climate. My DH is looking at retirement properties, daily!

That said, temps are looking better starting tomorrow. Tomorrow tomorrow tra la la always tomorrow..

cheers--Sharon

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would too! That is gorgeous!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I changed fields three years ago to a job that would allow me to spend more time with my kids and be the reliably “on-call” parent because my husband’s job has occasional travel.

I interviewed for a major promotion this week and got called yesterday to set up a second interview! :eek2:

I bought my first-ever suit a couple weeks ago to wear to the interview but didn’t anticipate a second interview...so I’ll be shopping for a second shirt today so I’m not wearing the exact same thing this coming week :lol: I’m the lone black sheep in my family who isn’t in law and already familiar with suiting...wish me luck!o_O

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @Hayley87!

I changed fields three years ago to a job that would allow me to spend more time with my kids and be the reliably “on-call” parent because my husband’s job has occasional travel.

I interviewed for a major promotion this week and got called yesterday to set up a second interview! :eek2:

I bought my first-ever suit a couple weeks ago to wear to the interview but didn’t anticipate a second interview...so I’ll be shopping for a second shirt today so I’m not wearing the exact same thing this coming week :lol: I’m the lone black sheep in my family who isn’t in law and already familiar with suiting...wish me luck!o_O

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Shut in because of the weather is dangerous for my pocket book! Online shopping...why oh why??? :mrgreen2:

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never been more serious about moving to a warmer climate.
My DH is looking at retirement properties, daily!

Jump on in.
The water's fine!

Them peeps who live in the cold are craycray! :doh:

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 12.43.54 PM.png

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results