shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Pinto!!!!! How long does it take you to make one? They look beautiful.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Pinto!!!!! How long does it take you to make one? They look beautiful.
Probably less than a day if I solely worked on one. I always have multiple projects going simultaneously. Then I take a crochet break for a year or two lolol.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably less than a day if I solely worked on one. I always have multiple projects going simultaneously. Then I take a crochet break for a year or two lolol.

They are beautiful, the cats must LOVE them! Have you considered crocheting something for dogs???

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful, the cats must LOVE them! Have you considered crocheting something for dogs???
I'd just expand the circumference accordingly lolol.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd just expand the circumference accordingly lolol.
I'm thinking you should set up an etsy shop or offer them on some other venue -- I would definitely be purchasing 3 of them as Xmas presents for one of my sisters-in-law!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking you should set up an etsy shop or offer them on some other venue -- I would definitely be purchasing 3 of them as Xmas presents for one of my sisters-in-law!
My accountant talked me out of it bc of the reporting of taxes being a PITA for the pennies I'd make on them.

I can be found on LT!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My accountant talked me out of it bc of the reporting of taxes being a PITA for the pennies I'd make on them.

I can be found on LT!
Oh, that darned pesky Internal Revenue Code -- how about if we lobby Peter King to add a special rider to the upcoming tax legislation: the PB pet bed exemption?!

"See" you on LT tomorrow.... if I can remember what my log-in name and password are.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking Etsy too, these are great and people really spend on their critters!!!

Could you deduct tons of e,expenses, though????:roll2::twisted2::tongue:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the risk of being stoned to death, I just want to say:

Yesterday I took stock of the x-mas presents I've bought so far throughout the year...

Today I made a list of everything yet to be bought (with the exception of my father and his wife who can never get their act together until November -- argh!)...

Tonight I ordered a sh!t ton of stuff from the aforementioned list...

And this weekend I will begin wrapping it all...

HO HO HO!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0192.JPG

@PintoBean This little furbaby will be happy to model for your doggie beds. She will do ANYTHING for a bag of baby carrots!
Are you sure she's a real dog?!?! She looks too cute to be real!!!!!!!!!:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH lost his wedding ring. He got up this morning and couldn't find it. He is sure it is in the house somewhere because he thinks he remembers having it on yesterday evening at home.

Now I have to try to focus on study and an exam...
Home to search for it later

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH lost his wedding ring. He got up this morning and couldn't find it. He is sure it is in the house somewhere because he thinks he remembers having it on yesterday evening at home.

Oh no! Sorry about this TP, I hope you find it. Check under all furniture, I found mine once under a bedroom dresser. No idea how it got there lol.

Good luck on your exam too!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Sorry about this TP, I hope you find it. Check under all furniture, I found mine once under a bedroom dresser. No idea how it got there lol.

Good luck on your exam too!

Thanks!

Yeah, we also have 4 cats and 3 dogs so it could easily be under/in anything... He is sending a picture of it to the building reception, security, and lost & found at his work too just in case.

Dreading this exam. The instructor is so bad that I actually complained to the program head and the chair. Yelling at people who ask questions is never good in a teacher...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I know you're gonna do great!!!!:read:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found!!!!

After digging through the trash cans, tearing apart couches, moving furniture, and starting in on a piece by piece search if the house DH finally found it on the table with a roll of drywall patch tape around it. No clue how it got there!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah that’s great news TP! How was the exam?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited~~ I recently completed the 3 'Essentials' courses online at GIA.edu, and just got a notification that my Applied Jewelry Professional (AJP) diploma is in the mail!!!!!! I don't currently plan to continue to get the GG since it would mean having to take time off work, but all these hours spent on PS meant that obtaining the AJP was relatively painless in terms of effort and yay, I get to add it to my LinkedIn! :)

Also, I am planning a 7 stone ring with Caysie with baby OECs cut by Yoram. Sooooo excited~~ It's my FINAL (FINAL!!!!) big bling project for a good long time. :appl:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited!!
Just saw a post on FB and some people I have always wanted to meet are coming to the area! (I think (and hope!) it includes one of my favorite PSers too!)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah that’s great news TP! How was the exam?

Well, no grades back yet but she did grade our quizzes (finally). The class average is 60%

Not sure what they will do if the whole class fails!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TP, PS’ers visiting your area sounds like fun! I hope you get to meet one of your favorite people. Sending good thoughts about the test, and hoping you did ok!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm excited! In a little bit I'm going with 4 of my neighbors to go see a movie - murder on the orient express. I haven't been to a movie theater in ages and finally get to experience the new recliners lol.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The recliners at movie theaters make for a great viewing experience, Pinto. Enjoy!

DH and I are in NYC for an event this evening and he suggested going to IDJ tomorrow. Yukatel helped DH with a tennis bracelet purchase for me last year, so DH wants to meet and thank him while we are here. If we go, I'm going to have a blingtastic time looking at and trying on sparklies!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm excited! In a little bit I'm going with 4 of my neighbors to go see a movie - murder on the orient express. I haven't been to a movie theater in ages and finally get to experience the new recliners lol.

Is it the type that has vibrating chairs?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it the type that has vibrating chairs?

WOAH... wha??? The last movie I saw was Being John Malkovich. The closest thing to a vibrating chair was some kid kicking the back of mine. (Through. The. Whole. Damn. Movie.) Clearly things have *changed* since then...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The recliners at movie theaters make for a great viewing experience, Pinto. Enjoy!

DH and I are in NYC for an event this evening and he suggested going to IDJ tomorrow. Yukatel helped DH with a tennis bracelet purchase for me last year, so DH wants to meet and thank him while we are here. If we go, I'm going to have a blingtastic time looking at and trying on sparklies!
Tell him pintobean says hi! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results