shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice work, PintoBean. I am able to knit, but I never could figure out how to crochet! Seeing work like that reminds me of my grandmother, whom I adored and who was very skillful!

Deb :wavey:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3613.JPG IMG_3614.JPG

We went to a festival at a winery this weekend and I wore my new favorite top!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting for Karl to post his thread this morning. It is such a beautiful thing to read and remember every year.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting for Karl to post his thread this morning. It is such a beautiful thing to read and remember every year.

I have been trading texts with some of my coworkers that I was with in the Sears Tower that morning. This date always brings back so many memories.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been trading texts with some of my coworkers that I was with in the Sears Tower that morning. This date always brings back so many memories.

Even from the other side of the country, I can't forget what I saw on the news in the hours and weeks that followed. The loss of life, the collapse, and the unity of everyone to get every survivor possible. The phone recordings from flight 93 and how they willingly sacrificed themselves to save countless others.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TooPatient Not only across the US, but around the World.
This morning, I looked to see if there was a thread.
I'll never forget that horrible, deliberate attack.
Sending supportive and comforting thoughts from Canada.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yanno December-Fire, I have often though this and don't think I've ever posted it: You are such a class act. Truly. I can't think of a single thread you've posted in where I've read your comments and not come away thinking what a lovely person you are. Thank you for being here.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad to be a part of this group. I am truly blessed to be here among you.

Hugs to all of you,
Deb

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfectly said Deb. We are all lucky here.

OMG DeeJay that shirt is perfect!!!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yanno December-Fire, I have often though this and don't think I've ever posted it: You are such a class act. Truly. I can't think of a single thread you've posted in where I've read your comments and not come away thinking what a lovely person you are. Thank you for being here.

Awww, Dee*Jay, what a wonderful thing to say! Thank you for your sweet words.

You and the other PS members are so considerate, helpful and caring.
As Deb and Calliecake said, its great to be a part of this group.
I came for the diamonds, but I stick around for the people! =)2

Just for you, well, and anyone else who wants to check it out, I'm going to start a wine-related chuckle thread.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wireless charging for iPhones has to be the biggest scam of all time. Bottom line: At some point, something has to be plugged into a wall outlet in order to charge the phone. What's wrong with the traditional wire & plug that always came with the phone? This is just another way of gouging more money from people.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0868.JPG

Is it normal for a cat to start acting normal again when they are in kidney failure? No medications or major changes that could account for it. Just having an odd (but great) few days where I would never guess she is sick. Strange.

Photos are of her being a monkey. She knows she isn't allowed on tables. Before this week she was hiding under the bed and only coming out to eat. Now she's all up on everything!

I can't bring myself to go to bed in case this doesn't last until morning.

Also please ignore the mess. I want to say that my house doesn't usually look like that, by it would be a lie. And no illusions, the fitness stuff is there because I always get big ideas while watching Ninja Warrior, but give up after about 30 seconds.

Attachments

• IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 9

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, look at her having fun :lol::lol-2::mrgreen2: Just being a cat! I'm glad you guys are sharing this.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw she is such a cutie chemgirl! I'm glad she, and you, are enjoying good days...it would be great if it continues.:pray: Hugs to you, I know this has been a hard time for you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is she doing, chemgirl? She had fun!

Deb

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LOLOL Chemgirl. Scallywag!

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, so cute and funny chemgirl! :love: What a sweetie. I really hope she continues doing so well!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had a kitty that died from kidney failure. He was overweight and started losing a lot of weight so I took him in. They ran blood test and told us
that he was in kidney failure. The number they use to tell how bad it was was an 8. I think it is suppose to be less than 2. I asked how long he
might last (and still be enjoying life) and the vet said 2 weeks to a month. Besides losing weight he seemed to be doing most of the usual cat things
(probably slept a little more though). He made it a month. The last 2 days he quit eating then quit drinking. He has also stopped grooming and just
wanted to sleep. I felt like he was in the end dying stage and was starting to suffer. It was time to say good-bye. In that last month we fell more in
love with him. It was so hard to say good-bye. He was only 9 years old.

Chemgirl - I hope your baby continues to improve. From the research I did, sometimes it can be kidney problems caused by other issues and if those
issues clear up then the kidney problem clears up. I HOPE that that is the case for your sweet girl.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, tyty. It is so hard.

Deb

Thank you Deb. I know this hits home for you right now. Hope you are doing ok too.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Tyty very sorry to hear about your kitty.

We are keeping an eye on her eating. I think that will be the deciding factor.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics, chemgirl.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results