shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh so a bit of an update on kitty. After 2 urinalysis there is no sign of infection, but a lot of blood. Enzymes are very high, as well as white blood cells and calcium. Next step is an ultrasound on Tuesday, but all of this together doesn't look great. Vet is preparing us for another cancer diagnosis. What a great month.

Hoping you find something simple and easy to fix. Sending lots of hugs and healthy kitty dust your way.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh so a bit of an update on kitty. After 2 urinalysis there is no sign of infection, but a lot of blood. Enzymes are very high, as well as white blood cells and calcium. Next step is an ultrasound on Tuesday, but all of this together doesn't look great. Vet is preparing us for another cancer diagnosis. What a great month.

Oh dear Chemgirl--healing vibes across the miles.

kind regards--Sharon

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Chemgirl, I am so sorry. Sending lots of dust for an ultrasound showing good news.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, chemgirl, I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
chemgirl I am so sorry.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chemgirl, I'm so sorry. I'm sending lots of healing dust and hoping for the best. She's the sweetest thing ever. Hugs to you.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Healthy healthy dust, chemgirl!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chemgirl, sending your sweet kitty lots of healing dust and good thoughts for a full recovery. And (((HUGS))) to you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks so sweet chemgirl...I wish I had a cat that would play fetch! They chase things but never bring them back.
Sending healthy kitty dust her way.

BTW...had to help my 10th grader study for his Honors Chem final...so hard, so much info to digest (I'm just hoping he didnt bomb
the final!)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chemgirl,
Hoping all goes well and you get good kitty news today!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0534.JPG TP: Thanks for thinking of us! We should find out what's going on tomorrow after the vet has had time to review the images. In the meantime I and dealing with one angry kitty! Some serious rage over here!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like she is givin' you the evil kitty eye...sending more healthy kitty dust!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahahaha... That is one MAD kitty. Hard to explain that it is all for them to stay healthy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope all will be well with your lovely kitty Chemgirl.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi yes! One kidney is sludgy and they are different sizes, but no evidence of cancer or any permanent damage so we are back to thinking it's an infection. Brought her in for her first shot of antibiotics this morning. She somehow managed to get on a shelf behind a stack of books and refused to move so that was fun. Late for work but she's worth it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chemgirl, I'm glad to hear the positive update and I hope those antibiotics kick in soon and that cute kitty is feeling better soon, (((hugs)))

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is worth it. GREAT! GREAT NEWS Chemgirl.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to hear that Chemgirl!!! Hope it is just the infection and she feels better soon .

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found A's graduation gift. (Sorry for the awful picture -- it is a really pretty purple amethyst just awful lighting where I took the picture)

received_1674418992587504.jpeg

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very cool TooPatient!!! She's a lucky girl to have someone like you looking out for her!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0544.JPG Checking PS from the coolest little hotel room in Montreal and saw the Iceland thread. I might not have all of the bling on my wish list, but feeling blessed that I have seen so much of the world. Perspective.

Plus fire tub. I should actually go out and do things, but fire tub.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is that money tree when you need it Sharon????

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TP, oh wow, it is just beautiful, she will love it! A really is so lucky to have you in her life, you have been so supportive and caring.

Chemgirl, that room is adorable! Love it and I don't blame you for just wanting to relax and enjoy that tub. Have a great time!

Omg Sharon, those pieces are fabulous!!! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never heard of a fire tub. I was thinking it must be like a fire pit (which I have only seen in photos, never in person). It sounded like something in which one lit a fire! Is it a bath tub set near a fireplace? If so, does that mean that it is in a cold room? I am always cold, and would hate that. Just as I would hate having to have a fire pit, because I am always cold. If I needed to have the warmth of a fire pit to keep me warm, I would be miserably cold!

Please, people, tell me your experiences with these things. I do , of course, believe in fire to keep oneself warm...but only as a last resort. Or as an addition, like a fireplace in one's home (which, if one is lucky, is well heated)!

Deb :wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just been on vacation and bought a TON of jewelry! It doesn't make up for the gorgeous yellow-gold-and-diamond dragonfly pendant that I recently lost, but it helps. I bought:

1. A 14k yellow-gold circular lunar-shaped pendant on a thick chain with a pink tourmaline in the center.

2. 18k yellow gold thick huggies with 8mm akoya pearls dangling from the hoop.

3. An icy-blue 5mm blue-zircon solitaire pendant set in white gold.

4. 6mm natural, unheated round blue/green tourmalines from a specific mine in Maine, set in silver leverbacks.

5. A solid silver acorn pendant with a gold-plated cap. This piece is super-sweet and looks just like the Asprey woodland collection.

6.A silver Celtic necklace from the same designer.

7.Large silver bow earrings with large silvery South Sea pearls hanging from the bow.

8. Imagine silver eggs where the center is the gemstone. Bought three pairs of earrings and a pendant, with centers of aquamarine, pink tourmaline, amethyst, peridot, and iolite.

No time for photos now - I will do one collage photo in SMTB if I can - but I just wanted to share about my recently-acquired treasures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results