shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw people using "unicorn" in a RT thread and I think it's awesome (as the one that coined that term). Hahahaha unicorns are so horny. :dance:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping this turns out to be nothing. My feet/ankles have been VERY swollen the last two days. Painful last night. More going on too.
Anyway, heading to urgent care as someone with more knowledge in the area is very concerned and wants me seen ASAP.
Oh... and I am terrified of needles and can pass out at the thought of them wanting my blood. So really not looking forward to this as I am 99% sure they will take some.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyway, heading to urgent care as someone with more knowledge in the area is very concerned and wants me seen ASAP.
That is frightening news. Please check in after your visit and let us know how you are. I hope that it's nothing serious.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope this nothing too serious and can be treated easily Too Patient.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is frightening news. Please check in after your visit and let us know how you are. I hope that it's nothing serious.

They heard my other symptoms and wheeled me down to the emergency room. I have been discharged now so turns out okay!

Heart looks fine. All those tests back normal. Ekg okay.
The only thing they found is a very bad bladder infection. I have had no symptoms at all! Apparently the foot pain and leg swelling are symptoms.
Still waiting for thyroid test to come back so that could still be a problem.

Following up with my Dr this week after all the blood work and everything is back. I had been planning to given weight gain, breathing issues, fluttery heart, etc. So now I go in and all the tests are there ready to go over.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient...
So good to hear that it is nothing major! Hope some good meds can clear up the infections and your legs/angles get back to normal!

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
TooPatient,
It's great that it didn't turn out to be serious. I hope you feel much better soon.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew thank goodness Too Patient. You had one scary afternoon!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you're ok TP! (((Hugs)))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad the news was good, TP! I hope the meds do the trick, and quickly!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you're okay, TooPatient!!! Keep things that way, okay?:mrgreen:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs TP! So glad they figured out the issue and hopefully you'll be right as rain sooner than later!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I'm slowly adapting when I find myself able to venture to other parts of PS and actually start POSTING again in other threads. My PS guardian angels are amazing.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So mortifying when you're trying to play the piano and sing along and your cat walks up to you, sits down next to the piano bench, and YELLS at you! :confused::-o:mrgreen::lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So mortifying when you're trying to play the piano and sing along and your cat walks up to you, sits down next to the piano bench, and YELLS at you! :confused::-o:mrgreen::lol-2:

Have you seen the cat on Insta who plays the piano with his daddy? Super sweet. LOVE it.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Too funny! You'll have to find her favorite music then she'll just sing along.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn tropical system headed straight for me... got my milk and bread and gassed up the car!!

Already feeling breezy and tropical outside: (don't the power lines make for a charming photo?)

IMG_0697.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, WW...I hate when clouds like that start rolling in...just seems like something sinister is going to take place! Gives me the creeps!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The breeze is nice because the heat was getting to be stifling. This is going to be a rain event for us. I sit high and dry, so the only worry is big trees falling.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH came home tonight and told me about two new patients he saw today -- twin girls. Mom named them Unique and Beautiful :-o

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH came home tonight and told me about two new patients he saw today -- twin girls. Mom named them Unique and Beautiful :-o
What if they grow up Ugly and Busted?:lol-2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What if they grow up Ugly and Busted?:lol-2:
That "Who's on First" skit keeps coming to mind. Can you imagine some of the conversations these kids will have in their lifetime? Someone tells Beautiful she's beautiful and she says I know. Or someone says, that's unique (about a work of art or whatev) and she says, Yes I am. LOL.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That "Who's on First" skit keeps coming to mind. Can you imagine some of the conversations these kids will have in their lifetime? Someone tells Beautiful she's beautiful and she says I know. Or someone says, that's unique (about a work of art or whatev) and she says, Yes I am. LOL.

Ha! I can hear the squabbles now ... 'Mom, how come you didn't name me Beautiful? You love her better than me.' Said with a big pouting face, of course. :roll:

If someone wants their child to have a unique name (not the name Unique), they should consider Bob, Sue, Deb, ...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stuck at Dh's 30th high school reunion (we dated in high school)... waiting for him to stop talking so we can leave... lol. Keep me company!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I read a novel in which a woman who couldn't think of any more names for her children looked at a label on her clothing and named them Dacron and Rayon (or something). I wish I could remember the novel (maybe someone else will). It was popular years ago and was zany. This also reminds me of someone I knew "in real life". He had three brothers. His mother, for what purpose I know not, had named the three: Willie; Wilson; and Willard.

AGBF

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ermagherd...:errrr:
Now that I'm writing more checks (I did so, so infrequently that I'm using checks with my parents' address on them and a no longer existing bank branch, and my new set is already a few years old with my LAST address from before 2015), I'm like, yeah, my first splurge when I get a new job is a grown up checkbook cover! So I of course google grown up checkbook cover, and as I'm scrolling I go :-o pink sparkles!!!!!
IMG_2668.PNG
Cuz that's clearly so grown up!:dance::loopy::lol::lol-2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink sparkles sounds perfect for you Pinto! I need a new cover too...I hate writing checks but my son bowls in a couple of leagues
and they only take checks or cash so I have to write at least 3 a week. I was/am planning on him opening up his own student
checking account at the bank so he can start writing his own darn checks! Meanwhile, I can sit back and just transfer the funds from
my phone cause I'm lazy like that!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results