clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 11:14:47 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved

Date: 2/16/2010 10:47:44 AM
Author: meresal
It is very intense and is very expensive. You can usually find people selling the DVD's on Craigslist to get some of their money back after they have given up, lol.

Check it out. You may be able to find it cheaper.

That's a great idea, I think I may look into that :)
Smurf- I just did a quick search and here is the link! There are quite a few. lol

P90x on Denver Craigslist Page

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
You ladies are fantastic
9.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 11:11:33 AM
Author: OUpeargirl

My mom made us do the same! The Parent Trap was one of our favorites. I think Maureen O'Hara is unbelievably gorgeous in it. I wish I could pull off red hair.
I know, I wish I could pull off red hair like hers too! She was also in the original Miracle of 34th Street, I like that one better than the 90s remake as well. One of my dad's favorite movies is The Quiet Man with her and John Wayne. I've seen that movie so many times, she's absolutely gorgeous in it.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Sitting through class everyday is really not fun...even staring at my ring is not helping anymore!
24.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
UGH! Hate stepkids school...first of all, I NEVER get invited to parent things because of course, they invite their mom (which is completely understandable, I would invite my own mom, too!)...who then never shows up...

For the first time EVER, stepson asked ME to go with him to Munchies with Mom last Friday and be his Valentine for the Valentine''s Day party last Friday...

We had a snowday on Friday and school was cancelled...then it was Presiden''t Day and there was no school yesterday...and today I get an e-mail when I arrive at work that Munchies with Mom was rescheduled for this morning at 7AM! Seriously!?!?! I already missed it!

I HATE, HATE, HATE that I missed it! I don''t want them to think I skip their stuff just like their mom does!

So now, I am taking the afternoon off for the Valentine''s Day party this afternoon....

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
my dad found his hearing aid, got it fixed, and is wearing it now
36.gif

now we don''t have to talk THIS LOUD!!! lol

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ggrrr - I hate when this woman I work with password-protects files that are NOT hers and doesn''t give me the password!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 11:35:13 AM
Author: Burberrygirl
Date: 2/16/2010 11:11:33 AM

Author: OUpeargirl

My mom made us do the same! The Parent Trap was one of our favorites. I think Maureen O''Hara is unbelievably gorgeous in it. I wish I could pull off red hair.
I know, I wish I could pull off red hair like hers too! She was also in the original Miracle of 34th Street, I like that one better than the 90s remake as well. One of my dad''s favorite movies is The Quiet Man with her and John Wayne. I''ve seen that movie so many times, she''s absolutely gorgeous in it.
I didn''t know that she was the girl in the Miracle movie! Must watch it again...I''ve only seen it once.

I love the scene where Sharon makes the outburst at her dad. "Look at my hair! I cut it just for you!"
~Oo Wee! And if you stick with me, nothing could be better, say HEY alligator!~

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
SDL - so sorry that happened !!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that SDL, hope he feels better soon!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that SDL, hope he feels better soon!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:05:31 AM
Author: charbie
i was stuck in the snow at the bottom of my driveway for 45 minutes today.
14.gif

i have some obviously rude neighbors who just drove past me. however, the sole nice one who did stop made my day, since i was perpendicular to the street.

UUH! I am SO OVER THIS SNOW!
29.gif
29.gif

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad time of it, too.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
SDL- sorry about his injuries- but like you said, at least it wasn''t anything more severe. hope he gets well soon!

katamari: seriously cannot handle it much more. coming from cleveland originally, i am used to the white death, however columbus is so ill equipped for it! it takes the whole winter to ever get unburied!

on a positive note: my AMAZING husband just surprised me with tickets to the black eyed peas concert tonight! woooo-hooo! he found some cheapo tickets online and told me i had to get home early tonight :) he''s the best!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
charbie you are such a lucky butt! I wanna see them too, let us know how it was!
1.gif

On another note: I just wanna say that changing your last name is the biggest piece of poo in the world, I just filled out a form to get a certified birth certificate, but oh wait, still have to get it notarized and then i can send it in, bah!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
My god daughter is so cute! She is almost 2 years old. She comes over our house today and says "How are you doing?" I say "I''m doing good, how are you doing?" She says "I''m doing good".... Like a little grown up. She''s so freakin adorable!!! She love DH, and if he leaves the room, she asks "Where did E go? I want to see E." Love her so!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Ugh. Ludacris is opening. So I''m on my phone at a concert.
He must have 5 carats in each ear. Do you think artists and bands at concerts are wearing their real bling? I mean, dang! His watch, his necklace...wow.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I made kick a** lobster for dinner

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 6:41:03 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
charbie you are such a lucky butt! I wanna see them too, let us know how it was!
1.gif

On another note: I just wanna say that changing your last name is the biggest piece of poo in the world, I just filled out a form to get a certified birth certificate, but oh wait, still have to get it notarized and then i can send it in, bah!
It is such a pain!!! My name was legally changed through the courts and social security over 6 months ago, but I still have so many odds and ends left to change. Some credit cards, my cell phone, etc......I need to stop procrastinating.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 8:34:04 PM
Author: dragonfly411
I made kick a** lobster for dinner

Jealous! I''m hungry again, it''s time for dinner #2!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do I turn up the thermostat one degree and sit in a sweatlodge? Or do I leave it as is and freeze? Damn you, old Victorian building. You are so cute and pretty but your climate is so quirky.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending birthday wishes and hugs to my Brother who would have been 55 today. Love you Teddy.
12.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Aww birthday wishes to your brother Kaleigh

My favorite idol just made it through YAY

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just found out this weekend that my boyfriend got me the aqua I''ve been lusting over for months. My birthday is in less than a month and I just wanna post peeeectures!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love watching the Olympic figure skaters! Soooo impressed with Stephane Lambiel... such a beautiful skater, and I''m so impressed that he''s able to bring his A game even after a stumble early in his program!

Sorry about all the !!!!!''s
2.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2010 8:55:42 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Sending birthday wishes and hugs to my Brother who would have been 55 today. Love you Teddy.
12.gif

Kaleigh -- I''m sorry for your loss, but happy for your fond memories.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the most painful pimple in the center of my back. I''ve never had an issue with backne until I got pregnant. Now it''s SO BAD! I suppose it could be worse and I could be breaking out on my face, but this really really hurts!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 8:26:26 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I have the most painful pimple in the center of my back. I've never had an issue with backne until I got pregnant. Now it's SO BAD! I suppose it could be worse and I could be breaking out on my face, but this really really hurts!

I had a brief problem with that in Middle School, and yeeeoooowwww! The worst is if one happens right under your bra strap. I hope yours goes away soon!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I had a dream that I dropped my diamond and it shattered into 2 big pieces!
32.gif
15.gif
39.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 11:13:15 AM
Author: trillionaire
I had a dream that I dropped my diamond and it shattered into 2 big pieces!
32.gif
15.gif
39.gif

Have them recut so you have two medium diamonds!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results