I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could you walk down and say "dude, where the eff is my pizza?"

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 7:56:04 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
20 minutes late is just bad for a pizza company that is literally 3 blocks away. we ordered through them to avoid other pizza company that kept screwing up...guess we will switch to a local place and hope they dont screw up either

eta: 20 mins late has now turned to 70 minutes after I originally ordered and we have company coming in 20 minutes...what are we supposed to do? eat in front of them? we only got enough for DH and I to eat, ugh

Maybe they only have one driver tonight. I hope your pizza isn''t cold by the time it gets there!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Just found out the pizza company outsources their delivery takers from other states...I''m sorry but that is just the dumbest thing I''ve ever heard. I emailed them and told them if they need workers that bad that I live in the area and need a job.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel ya Smurfy! I was so excited to move to a neighborhood where we could walk everywhere and now I don''t walk anywhere! We order pizza from a place that''s two blocks away.
2.gif
I guess I would be better served to drag my butt of the couch and pick it up. Perhaps I would burn a few calories!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I can''t find my spa package!! I think it expires in a few months, but I haven''t used it yet and would really love to. If I don''t find this little card that tells them of the services I paid for...I''m screwed....(It was a promo deal for a new spa and I''ve never visited them before. No spa card, no deal)
7.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I just called to order delivery from my FAV Chinese takout place, and they are closed tonight to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
39.gif

Now I have no idea what to eat... You cannot do this to a pregnant woman!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m playing D&D right now
3.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feel bad...I think my last thread turned into a discussion that became too heated. It happens, though.

Much worse...My son had this awesome, kind and smart girlfriend of Italian origin. Nice family, they loved each other, he learned Italian for her. And then he dumped her because she was not "cute" enough (or so he thought). Then he made peace with her. And later dumped her again. He regretted it later but she did not take him back. He is over it; I think she understands now that she has much better options in life. She was so gracious. Just wished him to find a woman who would love him more than she used to.

It seems I am the only one who is not over it. I really liked this girl.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw and heard a huge formation of geese flying overhead.

I love it when that happens!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I finally got much needed tires on my car last night. We''ve been so busy I just hadn''t had time to go. The downside was it meant we ended up eating dinner in Walmart. In the Subway in WM, but still in WM. It was a low point for me.

Hey, remind yourself that some people can''t even afford to eat at subway, and your low point could be their high point, if that makes sense.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since when does casual day mean men don''t have to wear undershirts? Yuck!
emotion-41.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 8:30:25 AM
Author: puppmom
Since when does casual day mean men don''t have to wear undershirts? Yuck!
emotion-41.gif

Ew gross. One of our sales reps doesn''t wear undershirts and likes to wear the top few buttons undone. So his gross chest hair is on display all the time.
14.gif

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 7:56:04 PM
20 minutes late is just bad for a pizza company that is literally 3 blocks away. we ordered through them to avoid other pizza company that kept screwing up...guess we will switch to a local place and hope they dont screw up either

eta: 20 mins late has now turned to 70 minutes after I originally ordered and we have company coming in 20 minutes...what are we supposed to do? eat in front of them? we only got enough for DH and I to eat, ugh

Smurflyimproved made me *really* want pizza for breakfast. I''m off to go hunt in the freezer...
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Why am I so utterly exhausted even though I just woke up and had a full 8 hours of sleep?!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
DH and I are trying out a new workout program called P90x (as soon as that tax refund direct deposit shows up in my bank account!). DH''s hair stylist recommended it to us and said she lost 2 sizes in 2 weeks. Worth a shot, hope it works, we want to be all nice and buff for sister''s wedding this summer
3.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 9:53:44 AM
DH and I are trying out a new workout program called P90x (as soon as that tax refund direct deposit shows up in my bank account!). DH''s hair stylist recommended it to us and said she lost 2 sizes in 2 weeks. Worth a shot, hope it works, we want to be all nice and buff for sister''s wedding this summer
3.gif

Heard these are killer! I think there is a thread about it elsewhere on PS (prob in Healthy Lifestyles). But remember, weight loss has a lot to do w/ a healthy diet.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i was stuck in the snow at the bottom of my driveway for 45 minutes today.
14.gif

i have some obviously rude neighbors who just drove past me. however, the sole nice one who did stop made my day, since i was perpendicular to the street.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:00:42 AM
Author: BeachRunner

3.gif

Heard these are killer! I think there is a thread about it elsewhere on PS (prob in Healthy Lifestyles). But remember, weight loss has a lot to do w/ a healthy diet.

Yup we''ve already altered our diet significantly. I''m proud to say that we have not had soda in our household now for 2 months (with the exception of my mom visiting and toting her diet coke with her lol)
9.gif
We don''t have junk snack food anymore and our fridge is stocked with plenty of veggies and fruits, good to go!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:15:36 AM

3.gif

Yup we''ve already altered our diet significantly. I''m proud to say that we have not had soda in our household now for 2 months (with the exception of my mom visiting and toting her diet coke with her lol)

9.gif
We don''t have junk snack food anymore and our fridge is stocked with plenty of veggies and fruits, good to go!

good lord you''re a braver person than I am. p90x scares the bejeebus out of me!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock

3.gif

9.gif
The full P90X plan comes with a diet plan too. Just a warning - it''s seriously seriously intense. I work out regularly, run triathlons and other races, and that workout kicked my behind. It''s also really time intensive, they expect you to work out at least an hour, sometimes 2 hours a day. I think there is a less insane version called P90. Not trying to talk you out of it, but honestly I wish I hadn''t wasted my money on something that didn''t fit into my life.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 5:14:01 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
I''m watching the Hayley Mills version of The Parent Trap and it makes me sad that most people my age think the Lindsay Lohan version is the original.
8.gif
This version is so much better!
Just saw this, but I totally agree! I LOVE that version!! I used to watch it all the time as a child!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
StephBolt have you tried the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? It''s a fantastic program and definitely kicks your ace but is much less intimidating than the P90x/P90 program.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:22:35 AM
Author: elledizzy5

I'm watching the Hayley Mills version of The Parent Trap and it makes me sad that most people my age think the Lindsay Lohan version is the original.
8.gif
Just saw this, but I totally agree! I LOVE that version!! I used to watch it all the time as a child!
Same, my dad made me watch older movies growing up. I love the original, Maureen O'Hara is gorgeous in it.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:26:15 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
StephBolt have you tried the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? It''s a fantastic program and definitely kicks your ace but is much less intimidating than the P90x/P90 program.
HH I love 30 day shred. I agree that it is ace-kicking. I haven''t pulled it out for a while, I might have to do that tonight.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I love 30 day shred....

You now Whitby's thread... the "I just don't feel well anymore" title? Every time I read that... I think "That's me". I really hope the chiropractor can do something. My digestion has been off the past few days, I'm assuming from a) pain in my back and b) not being as active... when I eat I feel like there are butterflies doing backflips in my stomach. My shoulder muscles are still hurting too, which the chiro is thinking it might be related to some inflammation in my neck but we aren't sure. Sigh.

ETA I forgot to mention yesterday that we lost SO's horse this weekend to a broken leg
7.gif
He had a happy 35 years at least
5.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:21:51 AM
Author: stephbolt

3.gif

9.gif
The full P90X plan comes with a diet plan too. Just a warning - it''s seriously seriously intense. I work out regularly, run triathlons and other races, and that workout kicked my behind. It''s also really time intensive, they expect you to work out at least an hour, sometimes 2 hours a day. I think there is a less insane version called P90. Not trying to talk you out of it, but honestly I wish I hadn''t wasted my money on something that didn''t fit into my life.
It is very intense and is very expensive. You can usually find people selling the DVD''s on Craigslist to get some of their money back after they have given up, lol.

Check it out. You may be able to find it cheaper.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:28:01 AM
Author: Burberrygirl
Date: 2/16/2010 10:22:35 AM

Author: elledizzy5

I''m watching the Hayley Mills version of The Parent Trap and it makes me sad that most people my age think the Lindsay Lohan version is the original.
8.gif

Same, my dad made me watch older movies growing up. I love the original, Maureen O''Hara is gorgeous in it.

My mom made us do the same! The Parent Trap was one of our favorites. I think Maureen O''Hara is unbelievably gorgeous in it. I wish I could pull off red hair.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:47:44 AM
Author: meresal

3.gif

9.gif
It is very intense and is very expensive. You can usually find people selling the DVD''s on Craigslist to get some of their money back after they have given up, lol.

That''s a great idea, I think I may look into that :)

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 11:14:47 AM

Date: 2/16/2010 10:47:44 AM
Author: meresal

3.gif

9.gif

That''s a great idea, I think I may look into that :)

Yeah, you''ll prob be in luck as Denver''s CL is flooded with workout gear, etc. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results