I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

D

Deactivated member 42515

Cozystitches|1357001213|3344321 said:
YT|1357001058|3344308 said:
justginger|1357000997|3344304 said:
YT|1356999955|3344228 said:
justginger|1356999542|3344200 said:
We spent our midnight at the airport, picking up SIL, BIL, and their 4 gorgeous children. We haven't seen them since last March, amazing how much they've grown. We're hosting dinner at our place and they're opening presents today - so excited!! :appl:
Luck you ginger! Remember this was just you a little bit ago!!! THe frantic posting! The anxiety!!!

Yes, I remember it well. :cheeky: But this time it's not the middle of the night here - instead 9:30 am on a public holiday. The timing would have been much better for me this time around, but perhaps not so great for you guys over there in those other time zones! :wink2:
It's 5:30pm here. I'm supposed to be taking a shower and getting ready to go to my friend's house!!

Yes, then you should get off the computer! :twisted: :lol: :D So much fun!

Good Luck to ALL!!!
HA HA HA! NICE TRY !!

D

Deactivated member 42515

hawaiianorangetree|1357001250|3344325 said:
YT|1356997932|3344082 said:
Enerchi said:
YT|1356926035|3343277 said:
Where is Enerchi!

Hola! mi amore!!! I'm here... had company last night (had to clean + went to see a friends new 3 stone RB in Plat and just had to oogle that for a while!) and today, company again - more cleaning!!

I love that you are officially "YT" now! (I'm sorry if I jumped the gun and started doing that to you a while ago... mea culpa if I spoiled a surprise... *hangs head in shame*)

So... counting down the minutes till 2013? or till the next $1K PS winner!!! Oh, lets keep our fingers crossed on that one!.... :wink2:
I hope it's you or me Enerchi!!!!!!!!!

Post ladies, post! :cheeky:

YAY!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

PS is staring to lag!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to bring in the new year on a good note. But I'm not feeling too great.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think we are all hitting desperation mode to win!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I hope it is you- you deserve it girl!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cozystitches|1357001126|3344312 said:
MC|1356998491|3344120 said:
new years resolutions: more diamonds and more kitties

I like this!

Can we ask for anything better than kitties & diamonds? ;))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
CharmedOne|1357001710|3344374 said:
I would love to bring in the new year on a good note. But I'm not feeling too great.

I have to agee. But I still like to see who it is. For those I know who win it is like cheering on a friend :appl: :appl: Plus it means they will be posting new sparklies! Love that!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
YT|1357001506|3344348 said:
PS is staring to lag!!

I'm pretty sure it has been lagging all day! I guess it is a good thing that ppl actually have lives but I want to see who wins already! I 'm crossing my fingers!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
So what time is it wherever you are? Is it NY's yet?

Less than 100 posts to go!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1356973906|3343669 said:
Elisateach said:
Well if you all are going to change names, please keep your avatars cause I have trouble keeping keep track of both(j/k)
I need cliff notes sometimes to keep track of who is who around here!!!
I know what you mean! Your brain just gets used to it. I'm going to be using this avatar until New Years and will change it after, but won't change it again :)

LOL, I just noticed the SN change too. I can't keep people straight without the avatars either! I think I've had the same once since I started...

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
It's happened!! Can't wait to see who won!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1357001968|3344412 said:
CharmedOne|1357001710|3344374 said:

I have to agee. But I still like to see who it is. For those I know who win it is like cheering on a friend :appl: :appl: Plus it means they will be posting new sparklies! Love that!

I agree Sarabear621! It's so much fun when someone wins and then we get to live vicariously through them! Through the choosing and then through the beautiful pics! :D :D

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck, I didn't even notice it was close.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
RATS!!! I MISSED IT!!!! :blackeye: :(sad :blackeye: We had company here - great dinner courtesy of the resident gourmet chef, DH himself made yet ANOTHER wonderful masterpiece!! - and I'm thinking in the back of my head... "i gotta get to PS and just put in at least ONE post... how can I scoot away from the table???" :shock:

But no luck, Did not get a chance to even 'play'... rats!! So, hope to hear soon who the lucky winner was -- and if you decide you don't want to keep the $1K... i'm here for ya - I'll gladly accept any and all random anonymous donations!! :Up_to_something: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cozystitches|1356997842|3344076 said:
MC|1356996785|3344053 said:
Hopefully we get there soon! Apparently I promised to play Apples to Apples with my son tonight!

That should be fun w/the shots your husband's bringing ;-) :naughty:

hahaha He didn't bring any liquor home. I thought he was going to bring cinamon whiskey, but didn't which I am glad as I don't want to have a pounding headache tomorrow.

Looks like we'll have to play Apples to Apples tomorrow, which really doesn't work out well with the four of us because we can tell who suggested what...

Now, my son just suggested lighting off the fireworks! Ahhhh!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
RATS!!! I MISSED IT!!!! :blackeye: :(sad :blackeye: We had company here - great dinner courtesy of the resident gourmet chef, DH himself made yet ANOTHER wonderful masterpiece!! - and I'm thinking in the back of my head... "i gotta get to PS and just put in at least ONE post... how can I scoot away from the table???" :shock:

But no luck, Did not get a chance to even 'play'... rats!! So, hope to hear soon who the lucky winner was -- and if you decide you don't want to keep the $1K... i'm here for ya - I'll gladly accept any and all random anonymous donations!! :Up_to_something: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was wondering where you were!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Happy new year!!!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
At speech therapy today my little guy said "bubbles", it's the small things have such a big impact. Hearing him say bubbles made my new year :)

For some reason, he is now taking off his trousers. So you get him dressed and he goes up to his room and comes back with out them. So tonight I said "Demo, where your pajama pants?" He gives me this devilish grin and runs upstairs laughing. He comes back a minute later with a pair of my pajama pants, as to say you want pajama pants, here ya go. We were all in stitches laughing at him.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
CharmedOne|1357026788|3344782 said:
At speech therapy today my little guy said "bubbles", it's the small things have such a big impact. Hearing him say bubbles made my new year :)

For some reason, he is now taking off his trousers. So you get him dressed and he goes up to his room and comes back with out them. So tonight I said "Demo, where your pajama pants?" He gives me this devilish grin and runs upstairs laughing. He comes back a minute later with a pair of my pajama pants, as to say you want pajama pants, here ya go. We were all in stitches laughing at him.
This is the kind of thing I love to hear ... It's what life's all about! Happy New Year CharmedOne!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Roxy :) Happy New Year to You Too!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hey Enerchi, why isn't your avatar working?

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
YT|1357098940|3345241 said:
Do you have to be a "Super Prosumer" to have one of those super sparkly avatars? I LOVE those!!! When will I be able to ask for one?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
CharmedOne|1357026788|3344782 said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don't know!! I'm sad - I took off the poinsettia one you had made me hoping that the 'generic/all bling' would work again... I saved it as a .gif... I don't know why it isn't working :((

I'll try again later tonight and see if there is something magical that DH can fix for me! - he can do ANYTHING on the computer and make it work :praise:

(but I wanna sparkle again like all the 'cool kids' do... ;)) )

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:

I don't know!! I'm sad - I took off the poinsettia one you had made me hoping that the 'generic/all bling' would work again... I saved it as a .gif... I don't know why it isn't working :((

I'll try again later tonight and see if there is something magical that DH can fix for me! - he can do ANYTHING on the computer and make it work :praise:

Your DH is quite the catch! He cooks and he's computer savvy. I'm pretty excited for our a wife swap!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1357161369|3345701 said:
Enerchi said:

Your DH is quite the catch! He cooks and he's computer savvy. I'm pretty excited for our wife swap!
I'm ready now--- get me outta this cold weather!! At 4pm, we walked the dogs and it was -17C (-23C with the windchill), so needless to say, we only did 1km, not our usual 2km walk. Lets swap - I'll take rain over cold any day!!

You're gonna love DH's cooking! and his wine pairing skills - I'm hoping for a ride on your DH's bike!!! vrooooom vrooooom!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results