color
clarity

Re: Is it time for sparkly avatars?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1354681028|3322906 said:
marcy|1354680963|3322904 said:
YayTacori how did you get the images to show up? Inquiring minds want to know.
On the imgur website, when you click on the picture and all those links pop up, use the BBCode for forums. :)

Woo hoo! Thanks.

D

Deactivated member 42515

cozy
eZvgm.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Isaku5
KcyOn.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm, since I've kept my last holiday avatar for 3 years straight, I think I should change mine up a little. Feel free to bedazzle, the one and only Julian Casablancas, in any way you see fit.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Marcy. Now let's see if I uploaded it properly.

ETA: Hmm...it doesn't seem to be uploading properly. I get a blue box with a ? in it when I try to replace my current avatar. Any ideas why or what I can do?

ETA2: I think it's because I have a Mac. I'll try saving it on my work computer (PC) and adding it that way.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Marcy and YayTacori!!! :D :D Now I have to choose which to have....may have to set up a rotating schedule! ;-)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit. My Mac does that too until I save it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1354711902|3323056 said:
Thank you, Marcy and YayTacori!!! :D :D Now I have to choose which to have....may have to set up a rotating schedule! ;-)

You are welcome. I had a lot of fun making them.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are awesome Marcy!!! :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Ok, it's working now, but it's upside down. :blackeye: Can it be redone right side up? My work computer won't let me rotate the gif.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1354664275|3322638 said:
Isaku! I have your's. I will change my avatar to your's when I get off work an you can save it like Enerchi.

Thanks very much, YayTacori!!! :wavey:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
while I would LOVE a sparkly avatar,what I would like to know how to change the regular one I have! I am pretty tech savvy but for some reason I cannot locate the change avatar/profile pic anywhere! It is probably right in front of me but i have bling blindness from these blinged out avatars!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Elisateach said:
while I would LOVE a sparkly avatar,what I would like to know how to change the regular one I have! I am pretty tech savvy but for some reason I cannot locate the change avatar/profile pic anywhere! It is probably right in front of me but i have bling blindness from these blinged out avatars!!!
My account
>edit
>>user profile

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
YAY, YAY Tacori! :appl: Thank you it really was right under my nose!! :confused:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
ahh thank you so much marcy and yaytacori, you guys are the BESTEST EVER! :appl:

*way overexcited rosie does happy dance*

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, you girls are amazing!!! Would you please mind adding a bit of a sparkle to my avatar too when you get a chance?
I'm just recovering from yesterday's wisdom teeth surgery and all of this sparkle has already lifted my spirits :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Marcy!!!! I LOVE IT!! IT WORKED!!! OMG - you and YT are just GIFTed... GIFTED, I say... in the ways of technology!!!

I love it!! I'm going to use YT's holly sparkly until Jan 1, then flip back to your's for the remainder - you can be my New Year's sparkle! (and a WHOLE lot cheaper, too!!!)

THANKS!!! I'm so excited to have the option of 2 sparkly avatars - WOO HOO!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Marcy, can you make me a non Christmas one for meself? I love the way your's blings.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
OMG! These are awesome you guys! I think I may be too lazy to figure this out, but who knows?!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Marcy or Tacori - can you do mine again so that it's right side up? It's upside down at the moment.
Thanks a bunch!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Lil Misfit said:
Marcy or Tacori - can you do mine again so that it's right side up? It's upside down at the moment.
Thanks a bunch!
Hahah! I thought it looked really weird! I'll do it after work if Marcy hasn't by then.

D

Deactivated member 42515

chiquitapet said:
Oh my goodness, you girls are amazing!!! Would you please mind adding a bit of a sparkle to my avatar too when you get a chance?
I'm just recovering from yesterday's wisdom teeth surgery and all of this sparkle has already lifted my spirits :))
Wisdom teeth extraction! That sucks! I even made a whole thread about my agony :) Marcy or I will make your bedazzled!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Hi Tacori,

I can transfer the picture but it loses the sparkle. Anyone know why? :confused:

D

Deactivated member 42515

isaku5 said:
Hi Tacori,

I can transfer the picture but it loses the sparkle. Anyone know why? :confused:
Do you have a Mac? Are you saving it as a gif?

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1354747891|3323520 said:
Lil Misfit said:
Thanks a bunch!
Hahah! I thought it looked really weird! I'll do it after work if Marcy hasn't by then.

Thank you! Cant wait!
Yeah, as fun as the procedure was (I went with local anaesthetic) the recovery is proving to be even more adventurous. :knockout: I've got frozen peas tied around my head with a tea towel and am sipping on icy banana smoothies with a straw. I look extremely attractive. :cheeky:

D

Deactivated member 42515

chiquitapet said:
Lil Misfit said:
Thanks a bunch!

Thank you! Cant wait!
Yeah, as fun as the procedure was (I went with local anaesthetic) the recovery is proving to be even more adventurous. :knockout: I've got frozen peas tied around my head with a tea towel and am sipping on icy banana smoothies with a straw. I look extremely attractive. :cheeky:
That was me. I actually enjoyed the procedure. I also used local anesthetic. But the recovery was a biatch. I had an intense reaction to the hydros and was throwing up and so so so sick. It actually felt better to not be on pain killers.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
isaku5|1354748684|3323529 said:
Hi Tacori,

All I did was right click on the moving avatar, "SAVE AS... and it pops up and I named it xxxxx.gif and saved.

To put it as my avatar, I went to my profile, edit, user profile, under the avatar section - choose a picture and that's when you find your .gif. Upload. Save --- voila!! You sparkle!!

But as YT says - its in the .gif way of saving it. Good luck!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
isaku5|1354748684|3323529 said:
Hi Tacori,

All I did was right click on the moving avatar, "SAVE AS... and it pops up and I named it xxxxx.gif and saved.

To put it as my avatar, I went to my profile, edit, user profile, under the avatar section - choose a picture and that's when you find your .gif. Upload. Save --- voila!! You sparkle!!

But as YT says - its in the .gif way of saving it. Good luck!
Energy explained that so much better than me :)

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Who had that smoking Santa with a cig dangling out the mouth? I think I saw it on here two or three years ago. It was so funny. :)

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit said:
Thanks a bunch!

Thank you! :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results