shape
carat
color
clarity

I have questions about the ring that I am currently doing monthly payment.

jhkim94

Rough_Rock
Wow, looks amazing! Again congrats and job well done!!

Now comes the fun part of asking. And I mean that genuinely, as I believe we as guys don't buy a ring and plan to ask unless we really already know the answer.

Then before too long, fretting over the ring will be nothing but a distant memory. One day she will come in excited to have found the perfect wedding venue for $5k and THE most beautiful dress for $3k. You will quickly remember how you struggled with your purchase (not necessarily the monetary apsect), then take a sip of your Crown and Coke and with the calmest and most laid back smile, you simply tell her you know it's perfect because you get to marry her and she is the most beautiful girl in the world regardless what she does or doesn't wear.

Then you really do marry her and get to live your happily ever after with the girl you couldn't imagine your life without. Make some babies, or at least have fun trying. And build a life of love and memories.

And it all started because you slipped that gorgeous diamond on her finger.

Cheers mate -- may you have a long life of blessings and happiness!

Thank you for helping me out through!! You have been so helpful :)

As you said, I know she is going to say yes,

but I am really nervous to ask her parents (for blessing) haha.

This is another big step for me because I moved to where I am so that I can be with her.

(Even transferred my school & moved state)

We both know that we cannot live without each other even though we fight sometimes :)

Thank you for your such kind words and advices :)

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Again, thank you so much for helping me out,

Thank you,

JH

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results