shape
carat
color
clarity

I got to meet OCTAVIA in person today !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
-- Btw what's the main difference between GoG Signature Cushions and August Vintage again? ---

The August Vintage is just the new name for the Signature Cushion. Same exact thing.

Thanks so much, Michelle. The Catmom Seal of Approval holds much weight with me. I'm honored.

-----

Hey, I'm sharing a thread with Stormy & Ken. Kewl. Listen, I don't mean to be taking up your spotlight, for sure. I just wanted to reply to questions & be such.

Storm, I'm in awe of your diamond design & of you. Kenny, I'm in awe of your diamond. Kewl to have a historic sort of stone, too. The first Ocatvia ever sold. I love the oblique view. I adore the table, the crown, the performance.
36.gif

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/30/2009 6:04:17 PM
Author: sonomacounty

Hey, I''m sharing a thread with Stormy & Ken. Kewl. Listen, I don''t mean to be taking up your spotlight, for sure. I just wanted to reply to questions & be such.

Storm, I''m in awe of your diamond design & of you. Kenny, I''m in awe of your diamond. Kewl to have a historic sort of stone, too. The first Ocatvia ever sold. I love the oblique view. I adore the table, the crown, the performance.
36.gif
Your sweet :} thanks for the kind words.
If anything its us that are hijacking your thread a little.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I see the word Octavia I get all excited and lose my minds.
37.gif

OMG, I can't wait to tell you guys what the Octavia did today.
Not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results