shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I finally have it!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
That looks AMAZING as is! If you want to change the setting you should. Buuuuuut, woman, you shouldn’t lol.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
It is validating that so many others have already voiced the opinion I share, which is that I don't think I would change that setting! (This is coming from a halo lover).

Congratulations on your stunningly perfect diamond and ring, and thank you for sharing your journey as well as some pictures. It is lovely beyond measure, and I hope it continues to bring joy to you every time you see it. <3

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Loved reading your story! Your ring is beautiful, setting is perfect!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a ring. I love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Nothing new to add, just echoing what the others have said—gorgeous stone and I love the setting!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! It looks fabulous on your hand, very elegant and graceful. Absolutely love the setting too. Congratulations, and enjoy your new stunner!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond! What do you have in mind for the setting? Congrats

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love your story, thank you so much for sharing! :)

That matte gold against your skin is just so rich and luxe looking--really gorgeous and elegant! Enjoy your beautiful treasure!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad you found that perfect diamond! It really is beautiful! I love the matte gold setting too! Congratulations!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful ring and it looks graceful on your hand. I think the setting is elegant for the stone. I would think hard about changing it if it were me.

Enjoy!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is droolworthy!! What a stone! And I concur with the others -- that is a fabulous setting and so perfect for both the stone and your hand. I adore matte yellow gold...it lets the stone POP like crazy! That said, it's a win-win situation because you can enjoy that beautiful setting now and still have the option to re-set it later, if the urge should strike. :kiss2: Congrats and enjoy your beautiful ring!

PearCraze

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous diamond! What do you have in mind for the setting? Congrats

I have so many random ideas! But I wanted to incorporate the other shapes I love, so I don’t feel like I’m missing out :D. I’m leaning towards a three stone with either AVCs or asschers on either side. They would be small around 0.5ct each, with a split shank. Similar to below but with the stones I mentioned.
184736BF-B960-4BCC-8097-4799A90F47DE.jpeg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!. love the simple setting. Congrats!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful! So happy you finally found your perfect stone!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a crazy ride you've been on! I have to say, this ring is absolutely WORTH the wait! It's stunning! congratulation :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PearCraze -

I think JOTW is PS's way of telling you - we LOVE this ring!

As others have said - the matte finish just pushes it over the edge. Such understated, flagrant beauty.

Lush.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a diamond journey you have been on! I am also loving the matte of the yellow gold; the setting lets your diamond be the star that it is!

adele_h

Shiny_Rock
The matte gold is so lovely!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
that side profile of that cushion! WOW! puffy crown.

i love the setting that you have for it. matt finish yummy. i have similar settings for a few sets of mine! LOLOL... so am a little biased..

however, if you feel the urge to change it, change it.... it is your ring. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results