carat
color
clarity

I called her “Asschmerald”

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just throwing in my 2c.
Have you looked at videos/pics of finished rings in close to the same style as you've chosen from the three jewelers you've got to pick from? I would be sure to do that instead of just staying with the first jeweler to get a cad back with you. Is there a b2c ring thread knocking around PS somewhere?- I don't know. I also wouldn't feel right not paying for cads to someone if I was shopping around this way.
And if it were me- I'd keep in mind the ratio of metal design to center stone in the top view of the inspiration ring to be the same ratio of what you see with your shape/size stone. You've mentioned how it looks different and you know it's due to the center stone shape- but I'm wondering in b2c's cad if it's not the higher ratio of metal to center stone that I seem to notice.
Your stone is pretty and your inspiration setting is a lovely match - keep us updated!
I saw video of rings and other jewelry made by B2C and they are look very nice to me but none is similar to the setting I chosen from B2C or DK.
The picture with green stone is from CVB’s Instagram page that she made for a customer.

As for now I still didn’t hear back from DK.

I will update more when I get more info ;)2

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m another one who would recommend DK. I’ve used him multiple times and he’s great!

Edit- it can take him a couple days to respond to an email.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful!!! Enjoy in good health.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful asscher! I will say that I would absolutely go with CVB or DK! Caysie has made me 4 gorgeous rings and a band, thus far! Here is a picture of my antique asscher ring that she made me, followed by a emerald cut sapphire halo!

IMG_0168.JPG
CVB.ECsapphireimage8.JPG

CVB.ECsapphireimage2.JPG

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful asscher! I will say that I would absolutely go with CVB or DK! Caysie has made me 4 gorgeous rings and a band, thus far! Here is a picture of my antique asscher ring that she made me, followed by a emerald cut sapphire halo!

IMG_0168.JPG
CVB.ECsapphireimage8.JPG

CVB.ECsapphireimage2.JPG

Both your ring are totally gorgeous!!!
I saw these on Caysie’s Instagram and I love it:love:

After do more search, look and compared I really love CVB’s pieces. Really wonderful work! And decided to go with her ;)2
I sent her payment yesterday! Waiting is the hard part!!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome :)

Thanks for the videos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results