carat
color
clarity

Asschmerald’s journey for her forever home designed by Caysie cvb.i.d

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello,

On the other thread I picked out a beautiful setting for Asschmerald but I think the setting it’s more for emerald cut shape to get the wider looking from the top view that I want it, so I will keep that setting for my future project with some colored stone with emerald cut shape.

As for Asschmerald I’ve decided to go with different setting for her forever home ;)2

Caysie sent me these pictures today and I wanted to share with everyone plus videos of Asschmerald.
Will take 2-3 weeks to finish the project and I will keep you all update. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

BD6159D2-12CA-4801-B9B3-2C617F8857A3.jpeg A7D86688-A4B3-415D-A000-C230EE7BB543.jpeg 855C9226-43E3-4B8E-A58C-FCDFF7070A6F.jpeg

1.76ct I-VVS2 Square Emerald Cut Diamond Part 2

Bright sunny day

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My plan is to wear the ring like on the first pic so later on I will get the carved band and either the one with all diamonds or diamonds pearls combo band.

AC6B7330-1A4E-4E3A-842C-B477402759E7.jpeg E03A4A3B-DD17-46F0-82DE-1A732F108EAF.jpeg FCF98ED9-5A68-49A3-8188-989D2A562F3D.jpeg

Attachments

• 64838158-C04F-4BEE-B274-086048342F98.jpeg
    64838158-C04F-4BEE-B274-086048342F98.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 6
  • AE562D07-52BC-4A9A-B89F-DB6FC357DD62.jpeg
    AE562D07-52BC-4A9A-B89F-DB6FC357DD62.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 9

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I need to make the correction on the total project time is around 4 weeks.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, this is going to be beautiful! I love the setting you've picked!

Throw in my 2 cents...I love the pearl and diamond ring...hopefully CVB can take a pic of your ring with the pearl and diamond ring so you can
get an idea how it looks.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, this is going to be beautiful! I love the setting you've picked!

Throw in my 2 cents...I love the pearl and diamond ring...hopefully CVB can take a pic of your ring with the pearl and diamond ring so you can
get an idea how it looks.
Me too!
I'll ask her if she can take a picture together and I'll post here!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.76ct I-VVS2 Square Emerald Cut Diamond Part 2

Bright sunny day

Thanks very much for the great videos! :))

It's hard to find good quality, lonnnng videos of nice stepcuts, so thank you!!

I will admit, I wasn't 100% keen on it in earlier vids, but these really do show it in all its glory - it will look amazing when done!

Is the cut-out on the side so you can read the laser-inscribed GIA/AGS number? lol

My plan is to wear the ring like on the first pic so later on I will get the carved band and either the one with all diamonds or diamonds pearls combo band.

AC6B7330-1A4E-4E3A-842C-B477402759E7.jpeg

I'm not a massive fan of Rose cuts but that first picture is AMAZING :o

Whose is it?!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited for you!!! Your Asscher is beautiful! I just love the stacking bands and that pearl/diamond ring is spectacular! I've seen the CVB bands in combination with round and oval center stones, but never with a step-cut! This should be very interesting and new!!! Can't wait to see your progress and the finished rings!!! :)

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I will admit, I wasn't 100% keen on it in earlier vids, but these really do show it in all its glory - it will look amazing when done!

Is the cut-out on the side so you can read the laser-inscribed GIA/AGS number? lol

Whose is it?!
@OoohShiny

Glad I got you approval for the stone!!!;)2
I really hope will look nice with the setting.

You meant after they set the diamond on the setting I still can be able to see the GIA inscription number ?
hmmm... that is a good question! I will have to ask Caysie about that.

I don’t really care much of Rose Cut either but the one on the picture really is beautiful Rose Cut.
I don’t know who own that, I just got it from Caysie’s Instagram page.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited for you!!! Your Asscher is beautiful! I just love the stacking bands and that pearl/diamond ring is spectacular! I've seen the CVB bands in combination with round and oval center stones, but never with a step-cut! This should be very interesting and new!!! Can't wait to see your progress and the finished rings!!! :)
Thanks!
I really do love the band with pearls as well!
I’m hoping step cut center stone will look nice as round and oval center stone too!
Here is a small Rose Cut I saw from her instagram:
https://instagram.com/p/Bi9qvCih1WD/

The waiting time is killing me!!!! I can’t wait!!!:mrgreen2:

Last edited:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Whose is it?!

Okay I asked Caysie about the inscription number and she said still be able to see it with magnification through the crown.
(Standard loupe will be hard to see is. Better take to a jeweler to let them use a high power Mag).

I also asked about the Rose Cut ring on the picture I posted but that was sold.
The center stone is a moissanite that she had cut and it’s easy to reproduce.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this combo by Caysie!! Great choice! It will be refreshing to see a step cut in that setting!!! It’s about time!! :lol-2:
4 week’s will drag like 4 years, but it will be well worth the wait!!
Can’t wait to see it finished!!
This is so exciting!!! :appl:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay I asked Caysie about the inscription number and she said still be able to see it with magnification through the crown.
(Standard loupe will be hard to see is. Better take to a jeweler to let them use a high power Mag).

I also asked about the Rose Cut ring on the picture I posted but that was sold.
The center stone is a moissanite that she had cut and it’s easy to reproduce.

Thanks for the info on the rose cut! Cool that it's moissanite, it makes it marginally less impossible to afford :D lol

I didn't realise one could read the inscriptions from the crown - I guess it would be back to front if reading it from behind!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info on the rose cut! Cool that it's moissanite, it makes it marginally less impossible to afford :D lol
I didn't realise one could read the inscriptions from the crown - I guess it would be back to front if reading it from behind!
That's what in my mind too! Less expensive means more posibble for me to afford it. :razz:

I didn't know we can read from the crown too but is good even from back to front at least still able to read it.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this combo by Caysie!! Great choice! It will be refreshing to see a step cut in that setting!!! It’s about time!! :lol-2:
4 week’s will drag like 4 years, but it will be well worth the wait!!
Can’t wait to see it finished!!
This is so exciting!!! :appl:
I know!!!!
I'm getting more grey hair each day waiting for it!!!! Lol

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These CADs are divine. The color is so rich and the detail so sweet. You are going to have one heck of a ring!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
These CADs are divine. The color is so rich and the detail so sweet. You are going to have one heck of a ring!
I keep going back forth looking at the CAD's images, adored how beautiful the ring is! Makes my heartbeat racing and my finger itchy can't wait to wear it!!!!!:P2

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is going to be a beautiful ring! I also love the pearl band, can't wait to see what it looks like with the step cut!!! The waiting is the hardest part!!!

Gul1517

Rough_Rock
Such a beautifully diamond and setting. Will this be an engagement ring? I’m excited to see the end result.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's going to be beautiful!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such a beautifully diamond and setting. Will this be an engagement ring? I’m excited to see the end result.
Thanks!
This will be for right hand ring ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results