shape
carat
color
clarity

I am sad and upset.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

richie5120

Rough_Rock
Thanks John! I received a copy of the email Celina sent to my gf too! I appreciate that you brought this to her attention and hopefully everyone else at WF.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 1:14:17 PM
Author: Pandora II
Wow, people seem pretty impatient.

I was amazed when Wink answered my email the same day. I was fully prepared to wait a week for a reply.

If I have been promised a response by a certain day then I might be slightly annoyed, but I would never feel I was being ignored if I hadn''t heard in 2 days. I tend to be more about working with a particular person or company because I like their product or their way of doing things or just have a feeling I trust them - especially for an important and expensive purchase like jewellery.

I mean if it''s a vacuum cleaner - I just want one fast, but my e-ring I actually want to process to be slow enough that I don''t feel I''m just on some companies conveyor belt.

Maybe it''s just different expectations here in Europe.
Hi, Just to share, in my case I was not looking for an e-ring and neither was I looking for a home appliance. I was just looking for another diamond ring. If a vendor acknowledged my enquiry and say they''ll revert within the day, I expect the reply to come within the day instead of not responding until I prompt again. When the vendor did not say when they will respond, I waited one week to send a reminder. I don''t think "impatient" is applicable in my case.

I have also encountered vendors who has acknowledged my enquiry, say they will follow up with my enquiry and will revert with findings and do not -- very annoying.

With regards to calling, just to say that it does not work for everyone. I live on the other side of the globe, 13 hours away from the US. If I call and leave a message and the vendor returns the call during the US work hours, the returned phone call will wake my family up. For someone in Australia, it is 16 hours away during daylight savings and I think it is quite unlikely that they can even make the phone call unless they stay up to do so. If internet vendors wants a global business, then a more efficient way to handle emails has to be devised. Unless it is just to do US business, which is indeed a very large market already, then they should just say so on their website that they do not ship outside of the US.

I am not bashing vendors and for some vendors who did not respond, I will still try again in the future if I am buying another piece of jewelry because of their other service points eg: return policy, detailed information etc. and WF is one of them. But I think consumers should be able to freely share their experiences -good or bad in the forum. Just because someone had good experiences with a vendor does not mean a vendor is perfect and no one will have or is allowed to have a bad experience.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a newcomer to Pricescope who mostly lurks, but I just want to add to all this talk about Whiteflash not answering e-mails promptly. I started working with them a week or two ago after searching for literally months for diamond vendors, setting vendors, etc. They have been amazingly helpful, courteous and responsive to my e-mails/essays regarding my diamond and my custom setting.

Furthermore, I just had a misunderstanding today with Sheerah, my Whiteflash representative, about me being charged for bringing in a diamond I decided against. (Another representative told me I would not be charged.) Sheerah could not have been more apologetic or helpful and immediately e-mailed me back about it, telling me that of course I would not be charged.

She then found me another diamond we both think fits the bill in about an hour, had the diamond vendor hold it and called and e-mailed me right away with this news and the GIA certificate.

I''m extremely happy with Whiteflash and I enjoy talking to each representative who has helped me so far. (Sheerah, Lesley and Debbie.) And I love that everyone wants to help me when I call if Sheerah''s not available, even though Sheerah is my representative. I know if I have any problems with the newest diamond Sheerah''s calling in for me, or with my custom setting when it is made, Whiteflash will resolve it quickly and fairly.

It''s not possible for any company (or person, for that matter) to be perfect, but my experience with Whiteflash so far has been as close to perfect as I think I''m going to get in any online transaction!

Chrissy

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Why is this thread now totally about if people think whiteflash is good or not? I know threads gets threadjacked here and there but no one was saying WF is a bad company or anything like that. Everytime I see this thread is longer I check it thinking maybe it''s hikerchick posting what happened with the resolution.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 11:09:22 PM
Author: devientdrow
Why is this thread now totally about if people think whiteflash is good or not? I know threads gets threadjacked here and there but no one was saying WF is a bad company or anything like that. Everytime I see this thread is longer I check it thinking maybe it''s hikerchick posting what happened with the resolution.
I agree!!

I''m still waiting for pictures/evidence that this ring has "AT LEAST a half dozen dings in the platinum" and "The center stone is set uneven."

I''ve had a hard time keeping my mouth shut throughout this long thread, and am VERY curious to see what all the anxiety and stress is about!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
I imagine it will be a while. From old threads I''ve read, shipping diamonds/rings back involves USPS Registered Mail.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/usps-registered-insured-now-avail-with-priority-mail.25831/

Unless WF makes some sort of other arrangements with BikerChick to ship the ring back quicker, we may not know the Net result for a week or more.

I hope BikerChick and FI had a better day today. I can well imagine yesterday was very nerve wracking for all parties involved.

Hopefully, this will all end very well for BikerChick and FI. Maybe one day they''ll look back on all this and have one heck of a story to share with their kids.
12.gif

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 11:23:50 PM
Author: Jelly

Date: 1/26/2007 11:09:22 PM
Author: devientdrow
I agree!!

I''m still waiting for pictures/evidence that this ring has ''AT LEAST a half dozen dings in the platinum'' and ''The center stone is set uneven.''

I''ve had a hard time keeping my mouth shut throughout this long thread, and am VERY curious to see what all the anxiety and stress is about!
As I posted earlier, the picture taking did not yield pictures sharp enough to pick up the dings and such. I don''t have a camera expensive enough to pick up the problems. We have spoken to WF and have detailed and outlined all the issues, including the dozen or so "dings", the tilted center stone and mis-alinged head and the uneven cathedral. If you are gonna wait for the evidence as you put it, you might be waiting a long time. Myself and my BF can see all these things with our eyes and you are just gonna have to take my word for it. And, in the end if you choose not to trust what I am saying, well that is your choice.

My BF spent much of today, his day off . . . writing up a 4 page detailed analysis of the problems as we see it. He has spoken to both our sales rep as well as the jeweler at WF. We have asked them to please send the ring back to us ONLY if they are able to fix the problems as we see it. If they are unable to do so or disagree with us on the issues, we have requested that they return the diamond and refund our money for the setting.

I am hopeful that they will fix the ring as I would ideally like to put this nightmare behind me and move on . . .
I would also like to point out that I have until this ordeal began been nothing but raving about WF, so please keep that in mind when you allude to not believing my side of this.

The ring was beautiful as long as you didn''t look at it too close and "good enough from a distance" is NOT "good enough" for us, this was a HUGE purchase for us and one that will be a LIFETIME one as I don''t plan to upgrade so I want something that is done well.

The update for now is that BF is dealing directly with the sales rep as I am still angry about how I was spoken to and treated, a topic I will address once this ordeal is behind me. We will wait to hear back from them next week once they have a chance to weigh in . . . and I will make sure to update again then.

Thank you for those of you that have been supportive, I am feeling calmer and better since I can now say with confidence that the ring in its present condition was UNACCEPTABLE and we hope WF and its well-recommended customer service will once again prove to be true.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
hikerchick,
I''m so sorry that u are dealing with this. This should be a happy time and hopefully this all gets resolved quickly so u can enjoy the fact that u will soon be engaged to the man of your dreams!
1.gif

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2007 12:13:50 AM
Author: DMBsGirl
hikerchick,
I''m so sorry that u are dealing with this. This should be a happy time and hopefully this all gets resolved quickly so u can enjoy the fact that u will soon be engaged to the man of your dreams!
1.gif
Thank you . . . I hope so too. It has been a very stressful time and I am particularly sad that we are a having to be the exception to the WF is amazing rule . . . but hey, stuff happens and noone is perfect and if they are able to return the ring to us in an acceptable condition, THAT is really all we want.

And can I say . . . he is the man of my dreams, just the MOST wonderful, loving, sweet caring person in the world and no diamond, no matter how well cut or white or clean or huge will ever be as precious as him.

And actually, our love story has its own most painful "bumps" and history having to do with our different backgrounds so maybe this ring with its "bumps" in the road is somehow symbolic. Anyway, its late and I am getting all mushy so off to bed I go, gotta get up in 4 hours to hit the "outdoors" for a weekend of what I truly love doing . . . hiking and skiing. :)

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Hikerchick,

I''m sorry if I came off a bit skeptical, I really feel for your situation because I know how obsessed I was about my own engagement ring. I have full confidence that WF will stand behind their product, but I worry that working long distance with your setting may be the wrong choice for you. Working with a local jeweler, you will not be charged the postage and handling fees back and forth.

I have worked with Whiteflash three times and have been very happy with their customer service. Yes, it was hard to wait a few days to hear back from them by email, but in the end, Lesley was fabulous and I am really fond of her kindness and professionalism. Their ideal cut melee are to die for...which is a BIG reason why I always think of WF first for their settings.

Best of luck with your ring. I''m sure once you get everything settled, you will be able to put this whole ordeal behind you and enjoy your ring (from whereever it comes from!)

juliefiis

Rough_Rock
I''m so glad you are standing up for yourself and your BF. I think some ppl may be quick to forget how this could be the biggest purchase of a person''s lifetime due to their financial means. That aside, the only opinion that matters with regard to your e-ring is that of the wearer and purchaser - you have to see it every day, numerous times per day, and you should be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with it.

I would be just as upset as you (if not more) and I think you were absolutely right to post your frustrations on this forum - that''s what it is for - consumer advocacy. Posting positive as well as negative experiences, as they occur, is essential to the effectiveness of this and other sites like it. That''s why we come here - to get the truth. I applaud you for sharing your truth - and as far as I''m concerned, your BF''s truth is your truth (just because you were relaying what he said doesn''t mean it can/should be dismissed and I''m sorry some did dismiss it because you hadn''t seen the ring).

I think your approach to address the issues with WF is a good one - put it in writing and be crystal clear with your expectations -- stating what you expect and indicating that if they can not achieve that you''d like just the stone back and a refund for the setting - that''s exactly what I would have done as well. I hope they make it right - either way.

Thank you for your courage in posting your experience!

Additionally, I would like to add that when my fiance and I were looking for the stone for my ering, I looked at online vendors as well, including WF. It took a lot of convincing to get him to consider purchasing it that way but when my emails were not responded to in a timely manner and half the time the stone I inquired about was "no longer available", we decided it wasn''t worth the aggravation. I''m not saying that it''s not a good way for some people to buy their diamond, it just wasn''t going to work for us. We also found a way to achieve cost savings equal to the sales tax/shipping even though we chose a local B&M jeweler -- we explained that we had hoped to use an online vendor for those savings and the jeweler was happy to discount the purchase to match the online pricing because he wanted our business. We received personal service which I will detail in a separate post next week so that I can give proper credit to the fantastic job that he did and provide pics too. HOWEVER, the process was not flawless and I was upset and frustrated at times but at no point was I ever made to feel that my feelings were not valid - not by my BF nor the jeweler - -they know that this is too important to "settle" for less than what you deserve/paid for.

Hang in there - and hold out for what you want - you''ll be sooooo glad that you did. I know I''m glad that I did, and now my BF (now my fiance) and the jeweler are thrilled that I''m thrilled with the final product. Don''t settle! :)

Please keep us posted to let us know how it turns out. I''m rooting for you!
Julie

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
People have been asking for photos.This is what we have from time of shipping.

We have the inspected the ring and will work to resolve the issues Hikerchick and her boyfriend have expressed.Our top priority is customer satisfaction. We want them to take delight in this special purchase so we will be making a new ring for them and hope they’ll be more than satisfied with the results.We’ve expressed apologies and will deliver the new piece as soon as possible.

We appreciate the Pricescope community and the feedback which helps us sharpen our skills.

Ship_Top-Fing.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its interesting to see the pictures. Its a lovely ring
9.gif

I can''t see anything wrong with it myself, I''m not saying there isn''t something there - its just not obvious to me.

I hope you will be happier with the new one Hikerchick and look forward to seeing it in ''Show me the Ring''!

Maisie

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
I don't mean to be critical here, John/WF, as trust me I have seen far worse, but,......

I do see the problem with the prongs in the upper pictures. They are slightly off. Not "spot on" as others here would say.

And in the bottom views, the pic on the right does show the diamond slightly askew. Also, on that bottom right pic, I'm not sure if that's a reflection or a tool mark on the shank toward the bottom of the channel set diamonds.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 3:28:33 PM
Author: Finding_Neverland
I don''t mean to be critical here, John/WF, as trust me I have seen far worse, but,......

I do see the problem with the prongs in the upper pictures. They are slightly off. Not ''spot on'' as others here would say.

And in the bottom views, the pic on the right does show the diamond slightly askew. Also, on that bottom right pic, I''m not sure if that''s a reflection or a tool mark on the shank toward the bottom of the channel set diamonds.
I can''t see either of the things you mentioned - maybe I need an eye test lol!
9.gif

I thought it would be a lot worse than it is though, from reading the earlier posts from before Hikerchick actually saw it.

Maisie

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hikerchick, I see it all - everything you and your BF were concerned about. The head and prongs are slightly crooked and there are little dinks in the platinum near the sidestones.

It doesn''t look bad though, in my opinion. I have seen much much worse. This is just a little out-of-plumb, with some markings that could probably be polished out. Personally, I wouldn''t be too upset with this at all. The channels are nice and even, the melee looks even and symmetrical, the head joins the shank nicely, the ring appears uniform, the prongs look even and symmetrical, the overall polish looks well-done and complete.

Sounds like WF is being very accommodating with this. I''m sure you will wind up with something absolutely perfect.
36.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I honestly don't think it matters what any of us think about how the ring looks (even if the prongs do look off to me.) What's important is that the ring is satisfactory to the BUYER -- and that is something that needs to be resolved between the buyer and the vendor.

Whiteflash has a great reputation, with great work, but they are not some magical jeweler incapable of ever making an error or having a dissatisfied customer. It's a business!

Hikerchick, I hope that everything works out for you!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 4:00:54 PM
Author: *Lindsey*
I honestly don''t think it matters what any of us think about how the ring looks (even if the prongs do look off to me.) What''s important is that the ring is satisfactory to the BUYER -- and that is something that needs to be resolved between the buyer and the vendor.

Whiteflash has a great reputation, with great work, but they are not some magical jeweler incapable of ever making an error or having a dissatisfied customer. It''s a business!

agreed lindsey.
i have no doubt that wf will do everything they can to try and make hikerchick happy.
hope everything works out!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 4:16:25 PM
Author: belle
Date: 1/30/2007 4:00:54 PM

Author: *Lindsey*

I honestly don''t think it matters what any of us think about how the ring looks (even if the prongs do look off to me.) What''s important is that the ring is satisfactory to the BUYER -- and that is something that needs to be resolved between the buyer and the vendor.

Whiteflash has a great reputation, with great work, but they are not some magical jeweler incapable of ever making an error or having a dissatisfied customer. It''s a business!

agreed lindsey.

i have no doubt that wf will do everything they can to try and make hikerchick happy.

hope everything works out!

ditto!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. I don''t wanna stir the pot but now that I see the "style" of setting we''re talking about - honestly I''ve never seen a version of that setting that turned out "perfect". Granted - I''ve only been to a few jewelry stores looking at stock settings & the myrid of pix that come & go through Pscope over the last couple years. It''s just that that peg head with side flying butress dealies is just RIPE for ASYMMETRY. It''s inherint in the design ... keeping in mind Hikerchick is a scientist & will be bothered by minute flaws ... I dunno. Is it too late to pick another style? If the ring is flawed & needs to be remade anyway ...

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 4:37:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Hmmm. I don''t wanna stir the pot but now that I see the ''style'' of setting we''re talking about - honestly I''ve never seen a version of that setting that turned out ''perfect''. Granted - I''ve only been to a few jewelry stores looking at stock settings & the myrid of pix that come & go through Pscope over the last couple years. It''s just that that peg head with side flying butress dealies is just RIPE for ASYMMETRY. It''s inherint in the design ... keeping in mind Hikerchick is a scientist & will be bothered by minute flaws ... I dunno. Is it too late to pick another style? If the ring is flawed & needs to be remade anyway ...

I have seen an almost exact setting to this one in the jewelers building in Boston in more than one store, those settings cost about $300 to $500 LESS but we chose to go with WF because we wanted the diamond and the setting done by the same vendor to avoid problems. Those settings were beautifully polished and did not have issues with the head so I guess I disagree that this style of setting cannot be "perfect". The channel set sidestones is the setting that I want and WF has assured me that they will fix the problems and send it back in a condition we will be thrilled with and we are looking forward to this as we believe they can indeed work with us.

Also in speaking with the production manager Leon over the phone this afternoon, he informed me that when they inspected the setting cast/mold and found that it had problems with deterioration and this would explain a lot of the settings issues.

Also, as I said before the ring was BEAUTIFUL as long as you didn''t look at it too closely but I want something I can look at closely and still be thrilled with it.

In any case, I am glad others can see the issues, as they were readily visible to my boyfriend, myself and even my sister who knows NOTHING about jewelry or diamonds. However, my BF didn''t see the flaws in the pictures as he doesn''t have a trained eye for these things and so he couldn''t object to the ring before seeing it in person. I however could see the flaws in the pictures but by then it was too late . . . I don''t think you can always see things in pictures no matter the mag . . . the shine hides the dings pretty well, you can only see some of the "dings" in the pictures and not all of them . . . BF assumed they were just reflections until the ring arrived.

A BIG Thank you to Leon at WF for speaking with my BF last week and for being VERY professional on the phone with me today, I felt much better talking to Leon and having him tell me that there was indeed an issue with the mold and that they were going to remake and redo the ring.

Thanks once again to everyone who lent me support while I was freaking out.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 5:11:14 PM
Author: hikerchick

Date: 1/30/2007 4:37:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Hmmm. I don''t wanna stir the pot but now that I see the ''style'' of setting we''re talking about - honestly I''ve never seen a version of that setting that turned out ''perfect''. Granted - I''ve only been to a few jewelry stores looking at stock settings & the myrid of pix that come & go through Pscope over the last couple years. It''s just that that peg head with side flying butress dealies is just RIPE for ASYMMETRY. It''s inherint in the design ... keeping in mind Hikerchick is a scientist & will be bothered by minute flaws ... I dunno. Is it too late to pick another style? If the ring is flawed & needs to be remade anyway ...

I have seen an almost exact setting to this one in the jewelers building in Boston in more than one store, those settings cost about $300 to $500 LESS but we chose to go with WF because we wanted the diamond and the setting done by the same vendor to avoid problems. Those settings were beautifully polished and did not have issues with the head so I guess I disagree that this style of setting cannot be ''perfect''. The channel set sidestones is the setting that I want and WF has assured me that they will fix the problems and send it back in a condition we will be thrilled with and we are looking forward to this as we believe they can indeed work with us.

Also in speaking with the production manager Leon over the phone this afternoon, he informed me that when they inspected the setting cast/mold and found that it had problems with deterioration and this would explain a lot of the settings issues.

Also, as I said before the ring was BEAUTIFUL as long as you didn''t look at it too closely but I want something I can look at closely and still be thrilled with it.

In any case, I am glad others can see the issues, as they were readily visible to my boyfriend, myself and even my sister who knows NOTHING about jewelry or diamonds. However, my BF didn''t see the flaws in the pictures as he doesn''t have a trained eye for these things and so he couldn''t object to the ring before seeing it in person. I however could see the flaws in the pictures but by then it was too late . . . I don''t think you can always see things in pictures no matter the mag . . . the shine hides the dings pretty well, you can only see some of the ''dings'' in the pictures and not all of them . . . BF assumed they were just reflections until the ring arrived.

A BIG Thank you to Leon at WF for speaking with my BF last week and for being VERY professional on the phone with me today, I felt much better talking to Leon and having him tell me that there was indeed an issue with the mold and that they were going to remake and redo the ring.

Thanks once again to everyone who lent me support while I was freaking out.

This makes me feel better for not being able to see the faults on the pictures either.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Juliefiis, your post made me feel great.
I did feel a lot better after having seen it for myself if for no other reason than I could stand up for my BF instead of feeling like I didn''t have right.
You guys were right that some of my being upset was coming from not being able to see for myself the issues my BF was describing.
And even my faith in WF''s integrity and customer service was fine until I was spoken to in a manner I considered and still consider rude and uncalled for . . . I am planning on addressing that after the ring issues are finally resolved, which I have no doubt they will be.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hey HikerChick,

Did you get this issue with Whiteflash resolved???

I am currently speaking with Whiteflash and Leon about doing a custom design for my soon to be fiancee and I too, expect exceptional quality out of a custom ring. And of course, I dont want to have any problems either, but if I do, I want to know that Whiteflash will stand behind their work and get it done right.

Please post back and fill us in on the outcome.

Thanks for listening and GOOD LUCK

MWG

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 11:53:52 AM
Author: MWG
Hey HikerChick,

Did you get this issue with Whiteflash resolved???

I am currently speaking with Whiteflash and Leon about doing a custom design for my soon to be fiancee and I too, expect exceptional quality out of a custom ring. And of course, I dont want to have any problems either, but if I do, I want to know that Whiteflash will stand behind their work and get it done right.

Please post back and fill us in on the outcome.

Thanks for listening and GOOD LUCK

MWG

We are still waiting . . . I was told by Leon that since they had problems with deterioration of the mold (I am guessing the wax mold) that they will be rebuilding the entire thing. We got a set of CAD images about a week ago and "approved" them . . . so I am guessing they must be casting and making the setting. We were going to call and check on the progress but my BF and I are hesistant to call because we don't want a "rush" job . . . and don't want to give them the impression that we are on any kind of time schedule. I do miss my beautiful diamond but parting with it is a small price to pay for getting a well done final ring.

They (WF) are working to get us a new ring with all our concerns fixed. I'd rather have it take a few weeks and get a beautiful final product. If we don't hear from them by next week, we'll likely call them then just to check on the progress of it.

I will most definitely update all of you when I know more. Thank you for asking about it.
1.gif

-hikerchick

MeddlingKids

Shiny_Rock
This topic concerns me as well. I''m going to purchase a diamond from them and have it set in a Scott Kay I''m purchasing from another vendor. Then again, it sounds as though your setting is much more complicated than simply setting a center stone into the one I''m sending them. I hope everything works out, hiker. Oh, and I don''t blame you for being picky. I''m very particular about this sort of thing, and since it''s going to be around for a lifetime, you may as well ensure it''s as close to perfect as possible.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 1:18:07 PM
Author: MeddlingKids
This topic concerns me as well. I''m going to purchase a diamond from them and have it set in a Scott Kay I''m purchasing from another vendor. Then again, it sounds as though your setting is much more complicated than simply setting a center stone into the one I''m sending them. I hope everything works out, hiker. Oh, and I don''t blame you for being picky. I''m very particular about this sort of thing, and since it''s going to be around for a lifetime, you may as well ensure it''s as close to perfect as possible.

meddlingkids, I''m sure your stone will be fine. Just curious as to why you decided to have WF set it into the scott kay setting rather than have the folks at scott kay set the stone?

looking forward to seeing your new ring hikerchick..

MeddlingKids

Shiny_Rock
Scott Kay will set the stone? I just assumed I would have Whiteflash do it since I''m not buying the setting from Scott Kay directly. What would be the benefit of having SK do it rather than WF?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2007 5:45:10 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 2/7/2007 1:18:07 PM
Author: MeddlingKids

meddlingkids, I''m sure your stone will be fine. Just curious as to why you decided to have WF set it into the scott kay setting rather than have the folks at scott kay set the stone?

looking forward to seeing your new ring hikerchick..
I don''t think he necessarily meant that WF was going to set the stone. I hope the stone is going to the SK vendor.

Good luck, hikerchhick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results